Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked (4283 Views)

Photos: Oshiomhole’s Wife, Lara Performs First Role As First Lady / Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today / Obiano Performs Groundbreaking For $40m Automotive Assembly Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by Chilexmm: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
A photo of a half-naked gospel singer circulated
various social media sites recently. According to
a Malawian news site, the photo of the singer
identified as ‘Only 1 Harmony’ (her stage name)
was posted on Facebook by an outraged member
of the church. The singer was said to be
performing at the Riverside Church, New York,
wearing a mesh pantyhose and sequin top... For full story click on www.inspillex..com

Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Wahala dey in the house of God.

Somebody shout Allaluyah!!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by tit(f): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Confucius say:
singing with bikini in church
is better than beheading people in desert.

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by nduchucks: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ah ah. That woman deserves to be caned. I'd personally volunteer to do it.
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by Baddestguyp(m): 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
nduchucks: Ah ah. That woman deserves to be caned. I'd personally volunteer to do it.
hope u don't mean what I think u do
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by christejames(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Contemporary or 21st century church tinz!!! See her alter behind her, so its likely to be true. I bet most Nairaland libidious bachelor would love to worship there... LOL!!! Make God help us oo cause i don't know what this world is turning to (with such news).
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by asadike(f): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
nd 2 think she is singing for jesus.
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by jacabi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Unh! There is house of GOD and there is house of gods.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by IGBOSON1: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Am i the only one who doesn't see a problem here!? undecided She's not really half nakid.....all i see is a whole lot of thigh!!

I bet God Almighty isn't half as hung-up on nakidness the way we are! After all, he was perfectly ok with Adam and Eve showing a whole lot more in Eden!!
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by redsun(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
She could be a stripper at night for all she cares.Sin is of the heart and only the guilty feels it.
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by JakeII(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
God have mercy.....I actually read this story somewhere but says the church was rented out for a non-religious event. Hence, this ain't a gospel singer.
All the same, this isn't a good sign
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by ifyalways(f): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
I don't believe this. Bloggers can do anything for traffic.

Anyways, Church di n'obi grin
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
nduchucks: Ah ah. That woman deserves to be caned. I'd personally volunteer to do it.
abi, just flog am like 94 for her bu:tt.
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by egift(m): 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2014

It seems she is looking unto Nicki Minaj than Jesus Christ

4 Likes

Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
The name of the church or IDonBelifIt grin
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by rattlesnake(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
berem: Wahala dey in the house of God.

grin grin
where did u see house of God ote
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by IAmBhijay(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
berem: Wahala dey in the house of God.

grin grin
Allaluyah!!!
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by PenSniper: 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2014

With cane or with joystick ? Please specify so as to know if you qualify.
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by nduchucks: 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
PenSniper:

With cane or with joystick ? Please specify so as to know if you qualify.

You sound like you need to be preached to, but not by this leggy pastor. I'm talking of flogging you dey here dey talk about joystick. small time you go interprete flogging as something else.
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by PenSniper: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
nduchucks:

You sound like you need to be preached to, but not by this leggy pastor. I'm talking of flogging you dey here dey talk about joystick. small time you go interprete flogging as something else.

A ha,,who then is qualified to preach to me ? At such places, no dozing and no dull moments.
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by AdekunleBalogun: 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Why do you christians associate things like this with church, a church is an house of God with strict adherence to good moral standards, so when somebody goes to a place naked don't associate that place with church. Am a muslim and if someone should go to a place where they claim to be islamic naked, God knows I will never associate such a place with a mosque by doing so, am obviously committing a sin.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by gift01: 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Only Pentecostal churches take this rubbish
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by ba7man(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
She's probably one of these TAN ambasadors campaigning in Church. undecided
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Another flop from Janathan's administration. All these immoral act didn't happen when Yar adua was iin piower. JonathÀn has failed the church grin
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by adanduka: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
People ain't gat no fear anymore.
Remember the days of Ananias &Saphira?
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
barcanista: Another flop from Janathan's administration. All these immoral act didn't happen when Yar adua was iin piower. JonathÀn has failed the church grin
smh

grin grin
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
kiss
berem: smh

grin grin
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by tit(f): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
AdekunleBalogun: Why do you christians associate things like this with church, a church is an house of God with strict adherence to good moral standards, so when somebody goes to a place naked don't associate that place with church. Am a muslim and if someone should go to a place where they claim to be islamic naked, God knows I will never associate such a place with a mosque by doing so, am obviously committing a sin.

The church is for womanizers, prostitutes, thieves, tax collectors, liars, gays, drunkards, pimps; the dregs of society.
These are the people Jesus came to see.

If you are not one of these, no need to go to church.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by priscaoge(f): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Many are mad but few are roaming!
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by lanrefront1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Actually, I fail to see any evidence that she's singing in a church... all I see is a picture of some woman at some window with some cross behind her.... doesn't the church, the woman, have a name?

rubbish
Re: Gospel Singer Performs In Church Half-Naked by kokoA(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Holy mother of God! shocked Which church is that?! I need to go there and condemn this act personally.

(1) (Reply)

You're Not Qualified To Assess Jonathan - Yoruba Group Lambasts Obasanjo / This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People / Did Nostradamus Predict The Coming Of Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.