Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) (2341 Views)

Troops Kill Notorious Boko Haram Commander, Capture Ring Leader [PHOTOS] / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead?? *pics Included* / Is Abubakar Shekau Dead??? (photo Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by elbinmanny(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Rumor have been everywhere on the internet that finally the boko haram commander has fallen.
The Federal government on its side has kept mute concerning the rumor so as not to raise hope... heard from a reliable source that there are investigations been carried on the body DNA test inclusive to ascertain his death before an official statement is made.
here is the picture othe suppose dead shekau .
GOD bless Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by dannyville2(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
O God let it be true
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Looks like him though
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hopefully so. Comm'on everyone wants him dead. This thread had over 90 views in less than 16 minute.
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by tunex23: 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by fiverrwin(f): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
We hope this is real
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by tintingz(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
I just hope this is not one of those silly Photoshop.

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by Blakjewelry(m): 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
its good its high time na start killing all shekau look alike BH guy because they are all potential replacement.
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by donphilopus: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
I thought they killed him last year?! He died again?! Anyways, if this death is genuine, then thanks to the people involved!
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by tit(f): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
Loobish
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by elbinmanny(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
tit: Loobish
is he ya uncle?

2 Likes

Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by datguru: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mtcheew, what a clueless government, what's the need of nursing doubt and conducting DNA test which I'm not sure they can do effectively while you claim to have 30 BH commanders who can easily identify the body of their leader and also forced to speak on their sponsorship if tortured. Mtcheew SMH
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by WINDSOW(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
That's not him.†ђξ bastard doesnt go out †Φ fight.He is always somewhere ranting.
‎​Ȋ̝̊̅ will castrate him when ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅ catch him.Fool!!!
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by armadeo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Naija no go kill person.

On the DNA issue against what sample are they going to compare it to. This people think we are imbeciles or what.

Though I wish they really get him.

3 Likes

Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by SEYIKP(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
OH LORD IF THIS IS A LIE, TURN IT TO REALITY. LET RAVENS TO FEED ON THE FLESH OF THIS CRUEL OPPRESSOR AND HIS COHORTS. AND IT WILL BE A BIG BLOW TO JANJAWEEED PARTY. AND A HUGE VICTORY TO THE ANOITED CANDIDATE OF POWER PARTY. J=19
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by fnep2smooth(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
datguru: Mtcheew, what a clueless government, what's the need of nursing doubt and conducting DNA test which I'm not sure they can do effectively while you claim to have 30 BH commanders who can easily identify the body of their leader and also forced to speak on their sponsorship if tortured. Mtcheew SMH
you are speaking out OF point bro. Even the US carried out a DNS test on Osama that was killed to be sure if He is truely the one
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by egopersonified(f): 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
If true, it makes no difference.
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by 9jii(m): 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Very much look like bastard.
I 'll believe it to give myself relieve b4 they said it's a lie
Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
I saw the pic yesterday on FB page of one of the Nigerian soldiers drafted to Borno state.
I pray it is him ...

Re: Is Boko Haram Commander Shekau Dead? (picture) by searay(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
The wicked shall die in the hands of the wicked on the day of the wicked. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Spokesman Post New Pictures Of GEJ / [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo / Exposed:pictures Of Nigerian Politicians Thrown In Hell Fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.