Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money (841 Views)

Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1) / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money by splendinho(m): 6:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Prophet TB Joshua has said it before
that he is a man who has been facing
challenges right from when he was
born, till date. So, I’m not surprised
by the Audio Tape I received that was
recorded by a guy called Nicholas
Ibekwe about a meeting the respected
Prophet had with a group of
journalists from different media who
have been covering and reporting
stories from the site of his church’s
crashed guest house.
It is natural for TB Joshua’s media
managers to advise him to give the
journalists some money as a way to
show his appreciation for the
professional work they have been
doing in the last One Week at the site.
There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong
in TB Joshua’s action. He never told
any of the journalists on record to go
and reduce the casualty figure. That
money was not a BRIBE, it’s just a
GIFT. Simple!
Re: TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money by tintingz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
The journalists are paid salaries for their job so it is a BRIBE.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money by menix(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
tintingz: The journalists are paid salaries for their job so it is a BRIBE.

@OP.. We haf hear u..
Abeg tell d mgt to tell ur man of god dat I nid Iphone6..
Re: TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money by Joagbaje(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
tintingz: The journalists are paid salaries for their job so it is a BRIBE.
It's not a bribe . It's a norm among journalists here to demand for money. When you hold a meeting with them officially . So someone who now tries to create a scandal out of this is like someone who is claiming that paying police bail money is bribe
Re: TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money by splendinho(m): 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
He gave dem money for fuel and also why didnt they reject it? they were not forced
MODS FRONT PAGE
Re: TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money by talentedjoe(m): 2:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
G
Re: TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money by malvisguy212: 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
as a nigerian's, we see things in a difference way.in fact this is the kind of man i trust because for him to have soo much controversy everytime show that he is a threat to satan,satan pay full atension to those who are nearer to God,jesus say "i do not come for the righteous but for the sinner" likewise the devil, he do not come for the sinner but the righteous ............ok let say he want to bribe them,so what? We are humans we are not perfect, we make mistake even david who God called "a man after my heart" did much worse than this,satan try to tempt jesus he fail cause jesus is the Lord, t.b joshua is just a man like me and you. i dont attend all this new age churches, but t.b joshua has a good heart, the man is soo humble.

I dont know what going on in his house, but until then I REFUSE TO GIVE THE DEVIL CHANCE TO BRING THE MAN OF GOD DOWN IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. Amen
Re: TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money by Kay17: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
splendinho: Prophet TB Joshua has said it before
that he is a man who has been facing
challenges right from when he was
born, till date. So, I’m not surprised
by the Audio Tape I received that was
recorded by a guy called Nicholas
Ibekwe about a meeting the respected
Prophet had with a group of
journalists from different media who
have been covering and reporting
stories from the site of his church’s
crashed guest house.
It is natural for TB Joshua’s media
managers to advise him to give the
journalists some money as a way to
show his appreciation for the
professional work they have been
doing in the last One Week at the site.
There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong
in TB Joshua’s action. He never told
any of the journalists on record to go
and reduce the casualty figure. That
money was not a BRIBE, it’s just a
GIFT. Simple!

Bribes are gifts wink

Gifts are given to make friends not to make enemies, therefore TB Joshua is giving out those gifts to make friends with the media/gain favour with them.
Re: TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money by Kash007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
You have the luxury of this kind of puerile opinion simply because you are not buried under collasped concrete.
Re: TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money by Kash007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
You have the luxury of this kind of puerile opinion simply because you are not buried under collapsed concrete.
Re: TB Joshua Is Right To Give Journalists Atthe Crash Site Money by blexxonmak(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
I don't know why bad things happen 2 good guys.Giving is quite a natural thing with TBJ.TBJ I love u.D devil is a LIAR.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Love Of The Christian God / Why Do Pastors Collect Salary ?? / Christmas And Easter Celebration Which Should Be Celebrated More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.