Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Open Letter To Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Seun (452 Views)

To Seun / Open Letter Of Complaint To Seun Osewa / Kudos To Seun Osewa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
[b]Dear Seun Osewa,

While the majority would say I am not in the position of advising you, I would still go ahead to express my points and pray that you see this piece as well as implement some of the opinions garnered in it (or not, it's a free world)

With great interest have I followed all interviews and articles (mostly on JarusHub) relating to you and Nairaland especially the struggle, the initial plans that failed and all. All I can say is that everyone, including the worst of your enemies (if you do have any) must salute your resilience.

One of the points that I (and so many other members) have made is the need for an interface. On one of such occasions, you quoted me saying your programmers "are not artistes" (which I later referred you to the site you banned; yarn me . com. ng). While so many people visit this site daily as source of information, discussion et al, the need for a good interface is a major issue.

On my first visit to Nairaland in 2006, I closed the website immediately as it was ugly and truth be told, that repelling ugliness still exists. Recently,was with my friend in Uganda and I wanted to boast of the forum that was 'arguably Africa's largest' (According to TechCabal) but once I opened the web page, he laughed and used so much derogatory sarcastic comments (of which I shall not quote here). Seun, yes, you need an interface, not this.

Nairaland needs a face, and that is you. Now, judging by what I hear and maybe assume, I guess you are the kind of person who is shy (as you said in your interview as to the cause of you going into research as one your plans and also your rejection to go to Aso Rock for 'Nigeria's Best 100). I am not a iPreneur like you but I do know one thing for sure; NO permanent online business has ever succeeded with an anonymous face, NONE.

I have so many things to write on and on about but I choose to stop at this point.

Yours sincerely,

A Nairaland 'soon-to-be-quitter'[/b]
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Mention(m): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Incase sha
Re: Open Letter To Seun by menix(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sha incase..
Re: Open Letter To Seun by successking401(m): 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Case in sha

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Success Hurts Other Ethnic Group??? / Day A Fan ‘embarrassed’ Me In USA- Zack Orji / Zambia’s Interim President Is White,but So What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.