Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life (1770 Views)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / (photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! / Terrible! 16 Year Old Girl Jumped Off Bridge To Commit Suicide Because Of This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by Orikinla(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Your destiny will build a bridge to the love of your life.

Your destiny will communicate and unite you with the person meant for you if you follow your heart, soul and spirit and not your lust.

Be patient and wait for your true love.

There is a man for every woman.
And there is a woman for every man.

Who will be yours will be yours.
it is not by force, but by being honest to your heart, soul and spirit.

1 Like

Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by Mynd44: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yeah right. There is nothing like the right person man, there is only you deciding to make a conscious choice to accept someone whose bullcrap you can accept
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by 1one: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mynd44: Yeah right. There is nothing like the right person man, there is only you deciding to make a conscious choice to accept someone whose bullcrap you can accept

The fact that there's "someone" whose bullcrap you can accept; isn't that an indication that, that person is the right person for you?... Considering that you can't obviously accommodate the bullcrap of just any other random somebody.

1 Like

Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by kadas01(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
True talk bro!
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
1one:

The fact that there's "someone" whose bullcrap you can accept; isn't that an indication that, that person is the right person for you?... Considering that you can't obviously accommodate the bullcrap of just any other random somebody.
If you dont make a concious note to yourself that this person has crap but I can deal with it and you wait for whoever destiny is gonna throw up at you, you will wallow in your lonliness due to your own inflated expectations
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by 1one: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mynd44:
If you dont make a concious note to yourself that this person has crap but I can deal with it and you wait for whoever destiny is gonna throw up at you, you will wallow in your lonliness due to your own inflated expectations

But no matter how much conscious or self-willed effort you put in accommodating the person's flaws or bullcrap as you put it, don't you think there would be a limit, a threshold to the amount of crap you can take?... If it's solely about the conscious effort of accommodating someone's crap, don't you think it's mindsets like this that keep people in emotionally and physically abusive relationships?

I reason that when you meet the right person for you, they would still have flaws quite alright, but their flaws and bullcrap would concur to your own "crap-accommodating conscious effort"
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
1one:

But no matter how much conscious or self-willed effort you put in accommodating the person's flaws or bullcrap as you put it, don't you think there would be a limit, a threshold to the amount of crap you can take?... If it's solely about the conscious effort of accommodating someone's crap, don't you think it's mindsets like this that keep people in emotionally and physically abusive relationships?

I reason that when you meet the right person for you, they would still have flaws quite alright, but their flaws and bullcrap would concur to your own "crap-accommodating conscious effort"
This seems dreamy until you meet more than one person whose qualities you admirer and you are able to accept the bullcrap of the both of em.

What does that say about your "destiny theory"? Polygamy?
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by 1one: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mynd44:
This seems dreamy until you meet more than one person whose qualities you admirer and you are able to accept the bullcrap of the both of em.

What does that say about your "destiny theory"? Polygamy?

Not polygamy.. But let me use this rather odd or funny analogy..." No two mangoes plugged from even the same tree can taste exactly the same"

In essence, even if you meet two people whom you admire and from whom you can accept their "woes".. You would still sense that you're more into the one over the other...thus the "destiny theory"
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by Mynd44: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
1one:

Not polygamy.. But let me use this rather odd or funny analogy..." No two mangoes plugged from even the same tree can taste exactly the same"

In essence, even if you meet two people whom you admire and from whom you can accept their "woes".. You would still sense that you're more into the one over the other...thus the "destiny theory"
Okay, I can play this game too.

When you choose one of the mangoes and you have it in your hand happy that you have found the best for you, what happens if you look up and you see one which looks a lot more succulent and tastier than the one in your hand?

Where is your destiny theory then?
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by 1one: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mynd44:
Okay, I can play this game too.

When you choose one of the mangoes and you have it in your hand happy that you have found the best for you, what happens if you look up and you see one which looks a lot more succulent and tastier than the one in your hand?

Where is your destiny theory then?

Now that brings in a different concept "greed"... Even the age old proverb says a " A mango at hand is worth two on the tree"... It looks succulent doesn't mean it actually tastes succulent.. And if you decide to leave the sweetness of the one in your hand for something you think is sweeter, then yes, that's just being greedy and lacking a sense of honest and true satisfaction.... And that's why despite the fact that there's a person destiny has carved out for you, you can still end up missing that person due to your own greed, myopia and a host of other self-inflicted woes.

1 Like

Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by AfricanApple(f): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
destiny is bullshit, bullshit, bullshit...........
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by Mynd44: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
1one:

Now that brings in a different concept "greed"... Even the age old proverb says a " A mango at hand is worth two on the tree"... It looks succulent doesn't mean it actually tastes succulent.. And if you decide to leave the sweetness of the one in your hand for something you think is sweeter, then yes, that's just being greedy and lacking a sense of honest and true satisfaction.... And that's why despite the fact that there's a person destiny has carved out for you, you can still end up missing that person due to your own greed, myopia and a host of other self-inflicted woes.
How do you know the one on the tree looking good is not the one destined for you?
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by 1one: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mynd44:
How do you know the one on the tree looking good is not the one destined for you?

How do you know the one in your hand that's tangibly sweet and sending ecstatic vibes all through your body is not destined for you?... What's the reason for your doubt?
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by Orikinla(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
I have seen the testimonies many times.

Destiny is not about searching and waiting for Mr. Perfect or Miss Perfect, but the right person for you.
There is a right person for everyone.

Love does not ask us be perfect, but to be honest.
For it is only when we are honest that we find our true love.
You can never find your true love when you tell lies to lure and woo someone.

But when many people marry for marrying sake, because their age mates or peers are getting married, they often end up with the wrong persons, because of their peer pressure and lust.

We should never marry, because we want to impress and please others. Because at the end of the fanfare of the wedding, they will all leave you and your spouse to face the realities of your marriage.

A buddy once begged and wept for the love of a girl and even begged me and my mother to beg the girl to accept him. And eventually she agreed to go out with him, he got her pregnant and later abandoned her in another West African country and she shamefully returned to Nigeria.
He never loved her. He was only obsessed with her.
He was not her destiny.

Wrong choices can affect our destiny.
That is why many couples often wonder how and why they ended up in miserable marriages.

Why did you marry?
Because my parents wanted me to marry?
Because my mates said it was my turn to marry?
Because, I want marry a pretty and sexy girl?
Because the guy had the money and class?
Because, I want to marry early to start my family early.

When you are ready to marry, you will surely meet the right person for you.
Every season has a reason and every reason has a season.
You will build the bridge to the one you love.

Don't look for a consolation, look for a celebration.
Your true love will celebrate you and you will celebrate your true love.

Anyone who claims to love you, but only tolerates you, is not the love you deserve.
For whoever truly loves you will celebrate you.

Your true love will light you up like a Christmas tree and you will glow to his or her delight.
So in fulfilling your destiny, you must light your Christmas tree.
But many people don't wait for the right time to light the Christmas tree.

I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.
~ ◄ Ecclesiastes 9:11 ►, New Living Translation, Holy Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
1one:

How do you know the one in your hand that's tangibly sweet and sending ecstatic vibes all through your body is not destined for you?... What's the reason for your doubt?
Now you get my point. It is not destiny but you making a choice
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by 1one: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mynd44:
Now you get my point. It is not destiny but you making a choice

Destiny creates a platform for you to choose the best person fitting for you.
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by Mynd44: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
1one:

Destiny creates a platform for you to choose the best person fitting for you.
But you still have to choose it. If it is destiny, you cant fight it cos it will still happen
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by 1one: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mynd44:
But you still have to choose it. If it is destiny, you cant fight it cos it will still happen

Not exactly so.. Destiny helps us to make the best choice... Do you honestly believe that it's in any woman's destiny to be beaten to death by an abusive husband.?..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Single Till I Know It's Real
Re: Your Destiny Will Build A Bridge To The Love Of Your Life by Orikinla(m): 9:26am On Sep 22, 2014
Mynd44:

Don't mistake the meaning of destiny.

Our destinies are not in the stars, but in our own hands.
If your destiny is to become a millionaire, you will not become one by folding your hands.
You must do the right thing at the right time.
Your Chi or destiny will guard and guide you to your purpose in life and communion with the person who will be your life partner to fulfill your purpose in Life. Even our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ had to pass through the womb of the Virgin Mary to fulfill his mission on earth. He chose to be the supreme sacrifice for the redemption of our sins and God chose the Virgin Mary to bring him to humankind.
No man can fulfill his destiny without the love of a woman.
The love of your mother, girlfriend or wife.

(1) (Reply)

Most Disgusting Things We Do For Our Spouse / Should I Really Trust This Man I Call My Boyfriend After This? / D’banj A.K.A MR X Just Propose To Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.