Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Photos Of AY, Kcee,osita Iheme & Julius Agwu At The Mike Ezuruonye Birthdayparty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of AY, Kcee,osita Iheme & Julius Agwu At The Mike Ezuruonye Birthdayparty (2719 Views)

Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants / Pictures Of Ay's New Home Designed By His Wife / Pictures Of AY And Wife Mabel In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of AY, Kcee,osita Iheme & Julius Agwu At The Mike Ezuruonye Birthdayparty by tiwaz(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nollywood actor Mike Ezuruonye celebrated his birthday on Saturday 21st September 2013.

The movie star took to Twitter to thank God and his “true peeps”.
Later in the day, Mike celebrated his day with some of his celeb friends including AY Makun, Osita “Paw Paw” Iheme, Julius Agwu, Kcee, Moses Inwang, Harrysong and Sammy Okposo.
See More Photos Here>>>www.pijango..com/2014/09/photos-of-ay-kcee-osita-iheme-julius.html

Re: Photos Of AY, Kcee,osita Iheme & Julius Agwu At The Mike Ezuruonye Birthdayparty by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
eehn
Re: Photos Of AY, Kcee,osita Iheme & Julius Agwu At The Mike Ezuruonye Birthdayparty by 9jahubcom(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
k
Re: Photos Of AY, Kcee,osita Iheme & Julius Agwu At The Mike Ezuruonye Birthdayparty by kreamidiva(f): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Bia, Mike and this Angela, hmmm i dey look una with corner eye o....

Happy birthday Mikey.
Re: Photos Of AY, Kcee,osita Iheme & Julius Agwu At The Mike Ezuruonye Birthdayparty by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2014
kreamidiva: Bia, Mike and this Angela, hmmm i dey look una with corner eye o....

Happy birthday Mikey.

My wife how are you
Re: Photos Of AY, Kcee,osita Iheme & Julius Agwu At The Mike Ezuruonye Birthdayparty by ginajet(f): 9:37am On Sep 22, 2014
but I was there too na..... op where my own picture na? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of AY, Kcee,osita Iheme & Julius Agwu At The Mike Ezuruonye Birthdayparty by prettyjo(f): 10:42am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Photos Of AY, Kcee,osita Iheme & Julius Agwu At The Mike Ezuruonye Birthdayparty by philantoxx(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2014
ok

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Hangs Out With Wizkid(,pix) / BBA Dillish Starts Ice Cubes Business(photo) / ....ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.