Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

How Do I Unlock Iphone 5s That Is Locked Under At&t - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Unlock Iphone 5s That Is Locked Under At&t (970 Views)

How Can I Unlock My Phone That Is Locked To Airtel? / Factory Unlock Iphone 4, 4s, 5, 5c And 5S On Verizon, ATT, T-mobile / Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Unlock Iphone 5s That Is Locked Under At&t by Dare14: 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
how do i unlock iphone 5s that is locked under at&t
Re: How Do I Unlock Iphone 5s That Is Locked Under At&t by rockafela(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
Call Derick he is an iphone ulocker 08058405810 goodluck
Re: How Do I Unlock Iphone 5s That Is Locked Under At&t by AmazingSolutnz(m): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2014
Dare14: how do i unlock iphone 5s that is locked under at&t
These guys at WWW.MyInstantPhoneUnlock.com offer a prompt and dependable permanent remote phone unlock. This way you don't have to take the phone to them or even open it, etc.
Currently they are having a special promo so you are sure to have the best rate you could ever have for fall your phone unlocking needs.

You may also call/sms or Whatsapp Danny on 08029663382.
Hope that helps.
Re: How Do I Unlock Iphone 5s That Is Locked Under At&t by Suntemi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dare14: how do i unlock iphone 5s that is locked under at&t

We unlock it for just ₦11,000 within 24 hours. You can search for Suntemi on Nairaland or google to see how legit we are. Thanks

Suntemitech
suntemi@gmail.com
www.suntemitech.com

Re: How Do I Unlock Iphone 5s That Is Locked Under At&t by bigwizzy001(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
@ Suntemi, how much will you help me unlock my iphone 4... It's locked to Bell Canada...
Re: How Do I Unlock Iphone 5s That Is Locked Under At&t by khattab008: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
@AmazingSolutnz
Please i will like to know the chances of unlocking a Nokia Lumia phone(630) in Nigeria, the phone is locked to U.S carrier(Cricket Wireless).
Thanks
Re: How Do I Unlock Iphone 5s That Is Locked Under At&t by AmazingSolutnz(m): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
khattab008:
@AmazingSolutnz
Please i will like to know the chances of unlocking a Nokia Lumia phone(630) in Nigeria, the phone is locked to U.S carrier(Cricket Wireless).
Thanks
Sorry, our permanent unlock solutions does not include your carrier- Cricket Wireless hence we wont be able to do that for you. However, just check around the forum and you'd probably find someone whose service delivery covers that . On the chances, yes, its possible. Just post around.
Re: How Do I Unlock Iphone 5s That Is Locked Under At&t by khattab008: 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:

Sorry, our permanent unlock solutions does not include your carrier- Cricket Wireless hence we wont be able to do that for you. However, just check around the forum and you'd probably find someone whose service delivery covers that . On the chances, yes, its possible. Just post around.
Thank You Sir.
Will act as instructed, you could also recommend anyone you know.
Re: How Do I Unlock Iphone 5s That Is Locked Under At&t by necessityeliza: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dare14:
how do i unlock iphone 5s that is locked under at&t

I suggest you can approach Unlock-zone.com and specify the country,locked network of iPhone 5S .Based on the availability you can get the permanent unlock service along with free instructions.

(1) (Reply)

My Gionee P2s Got Bricked / Samsung Galaxy S6 Active "Most Rugged Device From Samsung"- Full Specs & Price / Pls My Tecno P5 Is Nt Booting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.