Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (469324 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 12:57am On Aug 11, 2006
he did as a matter of time, I can remember sum 1 in here telling me dat he can accept me as one of his lusting g/f's but we have 2 compete 2 know who will be numba I. I simply told him dat am above that cuz am not just only unique but a MASTERPIECE tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by SuNnChNn(f): 1:00am On Aug 11, 2006
ZuluNation:

My sister thank you oooo. Come to think of it, why would any man with an Igbo Princess for a wife even think of looking at another woman. My dear Igbo woman are so blessed. God really took his time creating my sisters

------ and was in rush when creating others shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:01am On Aug 11, 2006
I don't know who this person is but next time you talk to him tell him to come before the umunna and umuada on NL so we can evaluate him.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 1:01am On Aug 11, 2006
heehehhee@SuNnChNn, u get da whole gist though huh tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2006
SuNnChNn:

------ and was in rush when creating others shocked

Abeg ooo it didn't come from my mouth shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 1:03am On Aug 11, 2006
hhahaa@ umunna and umuada, those umunna poeple gets on ma nerves, only come 4 palm wine and all, broda, i need money 2 go 2 nkwo nnewi, u will give him and he will walk and come back, 6 am, they will come and wake u up.am alwayz like " damn, don't u'all sleep?" and don't u'all know when 2 visit? or u think wateva we have will finish, lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2006
Hotstepper:

hhahaa@ umunna and umuada, those umunna poeple gets on ma nerves, only come 4 palm wine and all, brother, i need money 2 go 2 nkwo nnewi, u will give him and he will walk and come back, 6 am, they will come and wake u up.am alwayz like " damn, don't u'all sleep?" and don't u'all know when 2 visit? or u think whatever we have will finish, lol

That was so funny but true, when ever I come home that's when somebody is sick or has to have an operation. But I love my people and culture and we'll never loss it, DON'T care if I live in America for the rest of my life.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 1:09am On Aug 11, 2006
i know ma broda, i love da culture and tradition, nnewi dey sweet me, i know uruagu area like anything, still know da places as in da short cuts sef, tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by SuNnChNn(f): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2006
Hotstepper:

i know ma brother, i love da culture and tradition, nnewi dey sweet me, i know uruagu area like anything, still know da places as in da short cuts sef,  tongue

up to u. u know all tha apia ways tongue
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 1:12am On Aug 11, 2006
ahhaa@apia, chei, na wah for waht u ppl can remember
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by SuNnChNn(f): 1:14am On Aug 11, 2006
Hotstepper:

ahhaa@apia, chei, na wah for waht u people can remember

right or wrong? isnt apia they call it?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 1:16am On Aug 11, 2006
but wats apia? I have heard of it b4 but dunno what it is,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by SuNnChNn(f): 1:19am On Aug 11, 2006
Hotstepper:

but wats apia? I have heard of it before but don't know what it is,

isnt what they call short cuts
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 1:20am On Aug 11, 2006
ma dear, i no no ohhhh tongue our good igbo sisters that knows igbo well will expanciate, elaborate and educate us when they come, just chill sis,
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 2:23am On Aug 11, 2006
yup my sistas, it's called apia way grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 2:24am On Aug 11, 2006
hotstepper where exactly do u live now?

@babyosisi
my sista, i dont kno any website
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Hotstepper(f): 2:42am On Aug 11, 2006
2fine, am at Toronto, Canada tongue, see ma profile 2 confirm, lol
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 6:11am On Aug 11, 2006
[quote/ from zulu]My sisters please oo I have no problem with any one writting in Igbo at all, in fact I enjoy reading it even though most of the time it don't make any sense to me. I just like how it makes a lot of Igbo haters on Nairaland mad .

I'll give my right testicle just to be in Coal city in Dec, babyosisi and Hotstepper you girls are lucky my dears.[quote][/quote]
yeah brotha, dats why i aint finna translate nuthin!! sowry y'all!!

@ 2fine4u

akwa i ma ebe a n'akpo JN? i wu memba ebe ahu? o wuru na i wu memba, e nwerem ike i nye gi private message i nu go? wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2006
umunne m na ummunna m, ka chi fo nu!! anyi g'ahu echi!!! chukwu gozie unu niile!!!! kiss

smiley and before unu ga ala ba, KWEZUO NU!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 6:15am On Aug 11, 2006
God bless you too my sister, ka chi fo.------------ that was easy cool cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 6:16am On Aug 11, 2006
lol!! wasn't it?
a muru gi na nigeria? gini mere i naghi edeta igbo? lol!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 6:20am On Aug 11, 2006
HELP ME OUT PLS

A muru gi na Nigeria----------------- you was born in Nigeria

Gini mere i naghi ebeta Igbo-------------- I don't get that part ?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 6:23am On Aug 11, 2006
i asked: "were you born in Nigeria?" and "how come you can't write/read igbo?" lol.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ZuluNation(m): 6:33am On Aug 11, 2006
I was in born in Nigeria true infact I was born in onitsha, but I grew up in Jos till we moved to the states.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2006
@ 2fine4u

akwa i ma ebe a n'akpo JN? i wu memba ebe ahu? o wuru na i wu memba, e nwerem ike i nye gi private message i nu go?

mba my sista, gini bu JN? abu m memba na facebook tho, akwa ima nke ahu?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2006
jn wu justnaija. a ma m facebook ma na a wughi m memba eba ahu. ga na justnaija.com aha m eba ahu wukwa "ghettochyk".
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2006
ok nwanne m, mmecha ebe a ugbuo, mkazie ebe ahu. odi otu a nl di or odi iche?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ghettochyk(f): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2006
ehh. mana o wu onye oso nwe ya. o wukwa for ndi naija. i me regista, sendia'ram PM ebe ahu, so anyi nwere ike ikwu. okay oo! ka chi fo nu!!! ike agula m!! lol!!
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2006
ok my sista, ka chi fo. e regista la m ebe ahu so aka m e send gi pm ok.
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Efani(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2006
wassup godzilla
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2006
godzilla?
who might that be?
Re: Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by 2fine4u(f): 12:21am On Aug 12, 2006
Igbo kwezuonu ooo cheesy onweghi onye no ebe a taa cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (579) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.