Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings (1090 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
I really dont know whats wrong but am sure i dont have any feelings for her..

Her name is vivian and she just moved into my compound a months ago, since then we have been relating,going out together, keeping late night outside together, at a point i realise she was falling in love with me but i had just waved that away, and i know she must have being waiting for me to ask her out..
Recently, one thing led to another and she started telling me how much she loves me and so on, i never told her i love her but i asked for time to think about it,the truth is that i dont have a single feeling for her but at d same time i dont want to hurt her feelings...She has being buying me gift and has been showing me love and i wouldn't turn any of her gift down cuz i just want to impress her, she bought a blackberry phone for me during my brother birthday even though it wasn't my birthday..

How do i made i understand that am not feeling d way she is feeling without hurting her feelings, pls help
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Aniroly(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
so your ban has expired abi angryso your ban has expired abi
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by libertyfather(m): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Copy this ur trend link and send to her.....lobatan!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by vizkiz: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
hmmmmmn, what you need is prayer...come lemmie lay my holy hands on you https://www.nairaland.com/1912906/nlsc-baby#up
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by menix(m): 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
In same shoe, luckily 4 mii she aint a neigbour so I try as much as possible to aviod her thou planned telling her dat I seriously take her as a sis. Cous if I take it beyond dat I wuld hurt her.

I blive she wuld get.
Pls don't hurt her OP, cous if she swear 4 u ehh u go get "IBI" (swollen scrotum)
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by pweedyuz(f): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
libertyfather: Copy this ur trend link and send to her.....lobatan!!
pls wat does lobatan mean
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by pweedyuz(f): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
uve made d mistake of collecting her gifts...dis is were her anger will b for kinda leading her on

soo tell her..
if im d one,,i will want u to tell me..at least,i get to move on!
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by dre11(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
This post smells lies and lies
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
vizkiz: hmmmmmn, what you need is prayer...come lemmie lay my holy hands on you https://www.nairaland.com/1912906/nlsc-baby#up
yea right i know about your shitty ministry, when once you get a choirester pregnant all will be ok
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
libertyfather: Copy this ur trend link and send to her.....lobatan!!
i guess its thread rather than trend
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by chifez1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
just tel her u lv her bt u cnt date her, cuz u guys are living in d same compound,cus even if u lv her and u start dating her u wud get tired of her quickly cuz u wud b seeing each other everyday,so it z either she parks out or u do b4 u guys cn start dating nd if she foolishly parks out i'm sure she will meet anoda gud guy
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Deapexboy(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tell her dsame way u tell us
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Baddestguyp(m): 12:52am On Sep 22, 2014
I don't believe this
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Chimacks(f): 1:13am On Sep 22, 2014
Ha! Unu abiakwa! She bought a blackberry phone 4 u on ur brother's birthday? Dis ur gist sef.....
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by valdes00(m): 1:16am On Sep 22, 2014
pweedyuz:
pls wat does lobatan mean
I think it means finish
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by goalburner(m): 1:34am On Sep 22, 2014
Give her ur monicker
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by libertyfather(m): 4:23am On Sep 22, 2014
5naira:
i guess its thread rather than trend

Thank God you still get what I mean....leave the spelling and try wht I ask u to do...lobatan!!
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by libertyfather(m): 4:27am On Sep 22, 2014
valdes00:
I think it means finish

Correct
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by MisterLongman(m): 4:41am On Sep 22, 2014
If you are not bold enough to tell her.... Then tell her via a text message or better still facebook message
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by iceberylin(m): 6:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Andyblaze, is that you undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Aniroly(m): 8:11am On Sep 22, 2014
so you wan friendzone d gal abi
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Jarchi(m): 8:36am On Sep 22, 2014
Love grows,u will soon like her when your closeness is right on the dead centre
Re: How Do I Tell Her Without Hurting Her Feelings by Aniroly(m): 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
ok frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Skype Users Let's Meet Here / I Hate Girls That Lie / True Or False..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.