Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe??? (1638 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / My Close Female Friend Asked Me This! / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe??? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
spanzed: I can try it when I have solved all the problem of my life.. grin

problem no dey finish, the gal will never get a new T shirt from you. cheesy
Re: How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe??? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Na so all the guys for ere go dey shout say they cant drop money for shopping buh deep down na so so mumu-ish things they go dey do when they are struck by ....... and their mumu buttons have been tampered with.
Re: How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe??? by spanzed(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
andromida:

problem no dey finish, the gal will never get a new T shirt from you. cheesy
gbam!!!u don get am....
Re: How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe??? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
spanzed: gbam!!!u don get am....

smiley

E no good make man too dey harsh.
Re: How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe??? by nnamdizen(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Ladies, i brought up this topic just to show you how tight fisted some guys can be. Well my advice to you is when next a guy make advances at you, just make sure he is not a carpenter before you give a chance.
Re: How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe??? by nnamdizen(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2014
ladunsky: Na so all the guys for ere go dey shout say they cant drop money for shopping buh deep down na so so mumu-ish things they go dey do when they are struck by ....... and their mumu buttons have been tampered with.
Amen sister, amen
Re: How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe??? by nnamdizen(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2015
menix:
Luckily 4 mii, am a carpenter.
Easy 4 mii..
grin funny guy

1 Like

Re: How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe??? by nnamdizen(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Exjoker:
I bet they Girl is tied of the relationship with you thats why she requested for that..
change not even add to her wardrobe? The remain story will be told in the future as once upon a time
I hope so bro
Re: How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe??? by ishowdotgmail(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hello....

Am Ademola by name, a 300L student of d University of Ibadan.Need a God fearing lady btw d age 18-20yrs who also school in any of higher institutions in Southwest for a serious relationship. Any interested lady shud add me up on whatsapp for a chat (07062212870).I promise to treat her right....

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come And See Sweet Love!!! 2face+annie Ooouch (pix) / Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like. / Her Father Called And Warned Me!!! What Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.