Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday (945 Views)

Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria? / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by drbenneth: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
shocked cool cool shocked
Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
Which kind rubbishh be dat naaa.... What height of indiscipline is dat? Sunday ought to be a sacred day.. In as much as Nobody holy pass dsnt mean u shld be doing poooo without an atom of discipline.. If after church service comes sex, then you no have business being a christian... The service sermon for that day should at least overwhelm ur mind for d rest of d day

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
I don't understand.
Why should it be any different? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by valmunich(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
tosyne2much: Which kind rubbishh be dat naaa.... Sunday ought to be a sacred day.. In as much as Nobody holy pass dsnt mean u shld be doing poooo without a atom of discipline.. If after church service comes sex, then you have business being a christian... The service sermon for that day should at level ring in ur mind till the end of d day
Lmao... grin I couldn't help but laugh the moment I saw the topic. Some people are useless for real
Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by herald9: 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
tosyne2much: Which kind rubbishh be dat naaa.... Sunday ought to be a sacred day.. In as much as Nobody holy pass dsnt mean u shld be doing poooo without a atom of discipline.. If after church service comes sex, then you have business being a christian... The service sermon for that day should at level ring in ur mind till the end of d day
Dude...you never sleep?undecidedsmiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by tosyne2much(m): 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
herald9:
Dude...you never sleep?undecidedsmiley
egbon I neva sleep jawe... Jst reading one or two tins grin
Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by argon500: 12:02am On Sep 22, 2014
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Any day, any time, i dey fire dey go

Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by drbenneth: 12:12am On Sep 22, 2014
At least Sundays should always be a day of reflection try to have a quite time with your creator.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by joeblack62: 12:19am On Sep 22, 2014
No biggie...If u like am then do am. Some people are atheists, ifa worshipers, Muslims and so on. No be everybody dey go church for Sunday na. But for me i wouldn't especially if i go church.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 22, 2014
It makes me see God shocked
Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by immortalcrown(m): 12:24am On Sep 22, 2014
If you mean sex between partners that are not married to each other, then whether 'yes' or 'no' depends on your religion. If you are a christian, don't do it even on other days, otherwise (ie if you are not a christian) do it without season. As for couple, then can have sex even on Sunday but, let it not prevent them from being punctual to every church service.
Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by herald9: 12:24am On Sep 22, 2014
tosyne2much: egbon I neva sleep jawe... Jst reading one or two tins grin
Lolz... Continue jawe.... It's ur nightsmiley
Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by valdes00(m): 1:02am On Sep 22, 2014
I culd remember that sunday, when emeka my roommate left the church b4 d pastor said the grace al because he wants to straff a girl that was waitin for him @ our bus-stop...... Funny aspect ws that the girl also ws jus comin bck frm church with her bible in hand..... My friend deliver her, n the deliverance section ws worth it..... I knw sum NLders will think the friend am talkin abt is ME... Well, I will leave u to decide that urself... Lobatan
Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by Exponental(m): 1:22am On Sep 22, 2014
This reminds me of d couple caught in d act in d church. After vigil ended around 3am, gen was switched off. D couple engaged in quickie, suddenly...UP NEPA!
Well..... I think if its a sin, u can be remorseful for a day like Sunday, but if not a sin...... ENTER THE PLACE, there should be NO TIME TABLE.
Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by iceberylin(m): 6:06am On Sep 22, 2014
Who cares if its Sunday....
If u abstain on Sunday wont take u to Heaven cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by Kunleskey(m): 7:09am On Sep 22, 2014
To me is not a good idea..
Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 22, 2014
tosyne2much: Which kind rubbishh be dat naaa.... What height of indiscipline is dat? Sunday ought to be a sacred day.. In as much as Nobody holy pass dsnt mean u shld be doing poooo without an atom of discipline.. If after church service comes sex, then you no have business being a christian... The service sermon for that day should at least overwhelm ur mind for d rest of d day

Wabbish , you can sin on other days except the Sabbath day , and you call yourself a Christian. If you can fcck on Monday then you fcck on Sunday.
Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by tosyne2much(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Wabbish , you can sin on other days except the Sabbath day , and you call yourself a Christian. If you can fcck on Monday then you fcck on Sunday.
I don't get you

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by Exjoker(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2014
With your wife it seem normal wih no psychological effect But with someone who is not your wife will affect you psychologically with a feelin of guilt esp after the s.ex nd this is inrespectable of day, time nd place

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by drbenneth: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Exjoker: With your wife it seem normal wih no psychological effect But with someone who is not your wife will affect you psychologically with a feelin of guilt esp after the s.ex nd this is inrespectable of day, time nd place
I agree with you
Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by Jarchi(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2014
Wats it about giving birth on sunday. I hope u ain't a scribe,or u want jesus coming down again to answer you
Re: What Do You Think About Having Sex On A Sunday by lawrenceunaa: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2014
drbenneth: shocked cool cool shocked
y not give us ur thoughts before asking of ours undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Impress A Lady On The First Date! / A Family Friend Tells My Mom He Wants To Marry My Friend To Marry His Son / Should A Guy Propose Before She Meets His Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.