Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (1252 Views)

Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / What Does The Jehovah Witness & Watchtower Magazine Teach That Is Wrong ? BEWARE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Malcolmx12: 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by mmsen: 1:33am On Sep 22, 2014
Good work.

I dare you to write a similar piece on the Catholic church.

Then others on the various Protestant churches.
Re: . by immortalcrown(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2014
NL makes informations available and affordable for its members and visitors.
Re: . by RikoduoSennin(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
OP, What do you plan to gain from this false information you are passing out here.

Where is your source? I bet you got it from fake websites.

If you want to know about JW just visit www.jw.org<<about us.

1 Like

Re: . by mmsen: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
RikoduoSennin: OP, What do you plan to gain from this false information you are passing out here.

Please specify which part of the story is false so that we might investigate.

Thanks.
Re: . by Malcolmx12: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
RikoduoSennin: OP, What do you plan to gain from this false information you are passing out here.

source: www.catholicsay.com/history-of-the-jehovahs-witnesses/#
Re: . by RikoduoSennin(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2014
mmsen:

Please specify which part of the story is false so that we might investigate.

Thanks.

It is better to investigate everything, to me more sure about the information. The write-up is filled with so much wrong info, only few is actually correct (one of those is the names of the leaders the Watchtower organisation had).

The source site is written by catholic-say, now you don't expect an honest review from your arch rival do you?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 24, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

It is better to investigate everything,

True
to me more sure about the information. The write-up is filled with so much wrong info, only few is actually correct (one of those is the names of the leaders the Watchtower organisation had).

Why don't you point them out, and back up your claims with facts?

The source site is written by catholic-say, now you don't expect an honest review from your arch rival do you?

You won't also expect an honest review from watchtower PR team aka jw.org either. Have you ever seen any one that gives a honest assesment for himself? He will simply downplay his errors and exaggerate his achievements. As for me I didn't see any lies in what he wrote above, correct me if am wrong.
Re: . by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2014
Charism:

True

Why don't you point them out, and back up your claims with facts?

You won't also expect an honest review from watchtower PR team aka jw.org either. Have you ever seen any one that gives a honest assesment for himself? He will simply downplay his errors and exaggerate his achievements. As for me I didn't see any lies in what he wrote above, correct me if am wrong.

The bible writers wrote about their faults themselves, they were honest. Jw.org is honest too, we admit how faults eg wrong prediction of 1975 events- "the light keeps getting brighter" after all, the early christians whom are refered to as saints by some blunder at one point or the other Acts 1:6,7.

If you don't trust jw.org then try other secular works, none catholic or protestant written works.

I perceive that no matter what I say, you still won't take it serious since you mind has been made up by your own OPINIONS, so I refrain from starting an argument with you. It will be different if we both promise to be objective and focus on only materials contained in the OP.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

The bible writers wrote about their faults themselves, they were honest. Jw.org is honest too, we admit how faults eg wrong prediction of 1975 events- "the light keeps getting brighter" after all, the early christians whom are refered to as saints by some blunder at one point or the other Acts 1:6,7.

If you don't trust jw.org then try other secular works, none catholic or protestant written works.

I perceive that no matter what I say, you still won't take it serious since you mind has been made up by your own OPINIONS, so I refrain from starting an argument with you. It will be different if we both promise to be objective and focus on only materials contained in the OP.

Yes I won't take it seriously because you cannot get an honest evaluation of someone from himself. I was expecting you to tell me to verify any information I get from jw.org.
Re: . by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2014
They are my neigbour, i understand the op
Re: . by mmsen: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2014
RikoduoSennin:

Xtians claim that God is perfect and that the Bible is the word of said deity.

They do not acknowledge the errors in the Bible and I have not seen any records showing that the authors admitted to be being wrong.
Re: . by RikoduoSennin(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
Charism:

Yes I won't take it seriously because you cannot get an honest evaluation of someone from himself. [!]I was expecting you to tell me to verify any information I get from jw.org[/b].

You did not bother to read my comment before you posted. Or did you not noticed the following;

RikoduoSennin:

Every information about JW christian organisation found in www.jw.org can be verified by you. After all your OP said this "SECT" started in the late 1800's, man is civilized then and written records are kept too.

First of all, What is a sect? How is JW a sect?
Re: . by DoctorAshley(f): 9:54am On Oct 15, 2014
d op is jst spreading lies.just as d bible says 'they will speak abusively of you(true christains).dnt worry op u r jst fulfilling bible prophecy grin

(1) (Reply)

Children Of Homosexuals Confirm Same-sex Marriage Is Wrong / Is Watching Football In Viewing Center A Sin? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.