Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (172882 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ugwum007(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Aipete2:
That's how my parent do monitor me everywhere i go. Even their monitoring n punishment is more than this girl's own. But still na i didn't Bleep up oh, i can never give my body to any man thats too bad nw

forgive me but looking at ur profile pic, even a blind man wil want to continue being blind on meeting u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
shokky24:
I think ella's parent went 2 far,my mum would never do dat(and she's a doctor)parents should allow their children to go out,because when this *get inside children* gets the chance to go outside,things that are not supposed to freak dem,dats what guys would use on them,my parents are not like dis(they just advice)

I can't fall for a player I av most of them as friends and my brothers are professionals, am just wondering what the guy would use on me

Sweet little pea...you are so innocent, aint you?...can I ask you out?

Haha...just kidding
But ur dp is top rated...and that, I mean very much
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Ises: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Crocz:

I'm just impressed with her personality in this story grin
I never knew aau still have. people that have good brains like this, because na yahoo guys full aau, even me I can't write like this
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ises:
I never knew aau still have. people that have good brains like this, because na yahoo guys full aau, even me I can't write like this

I think you quote me wrong bro "her" I said...referring to "Ruth" in the story not dicefrost

But that dude is awesome thou, I've been with him from the beginning...infact, you can say we pioneered this thread together and that's not me trying to take credit for anything...I just appreciate and always encourage talent when I see one

True dicefrost?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by jashar(f): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
ugwum007:

forgive me but looking at ur profile pic, even a blind man wil want to continue being blind on meeting u.

Chei bro,maka why naaa? That was too harsh to say to a lady. Especially a young girl. Ehnnn...
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Crocz:

Sweet little pea...you are so innocent, aint you?...can I ask you out?

Haha...just kidding
But ur dp is top rated...and that, I mean very much
Thank u
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
shokky24:

Thank u

YWC...she o like story yi?

Reply in yoruba pls grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Crocz:

YWC...she o like story yi?

Reply in yoruba pls grin
Mo like e

3 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Laivia(f): 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
ugwum007:

............. Lolzzzzzz.....................dat was harsh na
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Franchise21(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nice write-up. Buh definitely a fiction
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by vickkyruby(f): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nice story , following.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ssphobia(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Kudos to @ the writer of this story. Infact u really deserve an award for this ur write-up. U hv really make this nairaland a fantastic site and so exciting. Plz I can't wait to knw whr the story will end. Plz keep us posted we r on suspence.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Crocz:

I think you quote me wrong bro "her" I said...referring to "Ruth" in the story not dicefrost

But that dude is awesome thou, I've been with him from the beginning...infact, you can say we pioneered this thread together and that's not me trying to take credit for anything...I just appreciate and always encourage talent when I see one

True dicefrost?

yeah.....you brought the traffic to this thread, i remember that cheesy
Crocz:

True dicefrost?

yeah.....you brought the traffic to this thread, i remember that
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by stanboy28(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ises:
do you school in aau?
must u quote every tin....shwooo taya for u oooo

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by stanboy28(m): 9:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
ugwum007:

haba.....y u no hide some na grin
ugwum007:

haba.....y u no hide some na
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by lilzeel(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
I so much love this tale but thinks ELLA was rather too naïve eventhough her parents didn't allow her the freedom she wanted that is not enough excuse for her to start to ruin her life,I believe every parents dream is to see their wards grow up to become something useful to themselves and to the society at large which is a thing to be proud of by the parents. Ella's parent were quiet discipline which was good if not for the fact that is was a bit too much but that does not warrant her to keep messing up her life because right now at her age just 16 she has lost her virginity and not even remorseful which means only God knows what she will turn out to be by the time she approaches 25years of age atleast have seen people brought up in such strict and harsh homes but still turned out to be good my self not exempted. Pls and pls I want to take this story as a reference point to every young babe reading and following this thread please I repeat ladies don't be carried away by things you can live out and things that can't add to your future and again desist from friends influence as it is better to be a one man gang than to be with somebody out there to destroy your bright future, a word the say is a enough for the wise willing to adhere.

11 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Mj45: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ises:
do you school in aau?

Ur mumu e pass my own oh. So u had to quote d whole story to make ur freaking comment?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
lilzeel.....u can't put all d blame on a 16year old naive teenager.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
dicefrost:

Lolz grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Princesschi(f): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
CoCoLav:

I just don't see it as a big deal. My parents didn't do it to me but if they did I am sure I won't feel humiliated. Maybe not in the way the mum is doing it because I have a friend whose parents take them for comprehensive medical check up every two months and this test is included. I just don't think it will be a big deal for a girl who has nothing to hide.

i think parents or most especially, mums shud be able to train their girl child well enuf to be able to "TRUST" them not to deviate from their moral trainings. The girl in d story is going tru d highest order of humiliation, checking a girl's hymen to see if its intact is absurd and that, girl, is a big deal.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by adepiero: 1:17am On Oct 25, 2014
lilzeel:
I so much love this tale but thinks ELLA was rather too naïve eventhough her parents didn't allow her the freedom she wanted that is not enough excuse for her to start to ruin her life,I believe every parents dream is to see their wards grow up to become something useful to themselves and to the society at large which is a thing to be proud of by the parents. Ella's parent were quiet discipline which was good if not for the fact that is was a bit too much but that does not warrant her to keep messing up her life because right now at her age just 16 she has lost her virginity and not even remorseful which means only God knows what she will turn out to be by the time she approaches 25years of age atleast have seen people brought up in such strict and harsh homes but still turned out to be good my self not exempted. Pls and pls I want to take this story as a reference point to every young babe reading and following this thread please I repeat ladies don't be carried away by things you can live out and things that can't add to your future and again desist from friends influence as it is better to be a one man gang than to be with somebody out there to destroy your bright future, a word the say is a enough for the wise willing to adhere.
Tchew... I thought it was the next episode angry

2 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by NEquity(m): 1:30am On Oct 25, 2014
adepiero:
xame here o, mai broda
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Andibot(m): 4:09am On Oct 25, 2014
[b][/b]I really appreciate d maturity of d tale, d reasonable excuses for action, d expressions And articulation of my man dicefrost! Pls keep up d good work.
it's a wrong turn indeed!
we follow dis story, so Whenever u re coming up with another one Pls do inform us to follow n attract more people with huge likes.

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2014
dicefrost:

Lolz...you remember!, you wanted 500 views to paste next episode...bad as* grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ochmanludaking: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2014
Since i joined nairaland,I hardly comment on a post...u got a talent.thank God is Saturday...fabulous weekend to u.keep it coming o!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by pweeeetychi: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2014
it's just painful cos i know ehis won't last,
but i fear for ella, she might end up hating guys or becoming a sex-machine and neither of them is good for her. I wish some parents can change their method of training, being too-strict doesn't work this days. If her mother was her friend she wouldn't have turned out this way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Princesschi(f): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2014
adepiero:

lmao
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Missyetty(f): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2014
Abeg na next update, i cn't wait 2 read it btw am realy enjoyin ur write up
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by killzone(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2014
Op come nd post the remaining story oooo .been checking nairaland since because of this story
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ugwum007(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
Laivia:
............. Lolzzzzzz.....................dat was harsh na

didn't mean to be harsh but I hate wen people say things cos they ve mouth and fingers to type.
anyway I just checked ur profile pic, u're really endowed ...
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ugwum007(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
adepiero:

me too....I was getting disappointed cos it wasn't making sense again till I found out where it was coming from.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by adepiero: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
[size=15]**NOTICE TO READERS**

Henceforth, comments on this thread to the writer or about the story shouldn't be more than a line or two and max of 3! please we don't want to read encyclopedia of rubbish from anybody...

let's enjoy the story abeg angry undecided thank you...
[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.