Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (172885 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ddooskie(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2014
@dicefrost, please manage my 2naira:
If this is originally your Intellectual property, please find a way of protecting it before you dish out the concluding part.

Reason; a lot of people(NLanders & guests) are reading this and are patiently waiting for you to complete it. Don't be surprised if you see your story on film stands in two weeks time(Yea, it is possible.)

To avoid this sir, PLEASE GET AN ISBN from the National Library of Nigeria(google for the process) or you mail your manuscript to your address (but don't open the parcel) so that you'd be able to lay claims to its copyright and sue anybody that infringes on this right.

some ppl go hate me for dis shacheesy

Again, you can also cash in on it by adapting it as a movie and make bodies like USAID/Society for Family Health etc buy into it.

P.S.S. Sorry for the derailing with this lengthy post

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by mizjules(f): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2014
Panting*** finally I have arrived page 19, not bad...nice story dear.. A must read for all potential parents..
Now Ellas mum is starting to realise how too strict she has been

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by maaft(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2014
mizjules:
Panting*** finally I have arrived page 19, not bad...nice story dear.. A must read for all potential parents..
Now Ellas mum is starting to realise how too strict she has been
you arrived a minute before me. lol.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by sheguy(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Laivia:
Anxiously waitn for the next episode......... More strength to ur hand............. Lolz

Also more ink to ur pen.. Lol!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Williamzz: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2014
Lemme subscribe first before reading....
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2014
ubiquitousade:

where is dicefrost?

He's at PHCN office undecided
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by mizjules(f): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2014
maaft:
you arrived a minute before me. lol.
grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
lol......nt really
what do you mean by not really ? What other foreign language do you major in ?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2014
Aipete2:
See ur mouth, prayin mantis ko prayin mantis ni, am i nt fat than you? See warn yourself o, even i cn never be discouraged sha
Are you not fatter than me, like seriously ? Oh come on dreamer girl, you know that your S U gown is enough to sew agbada for a full grown male. Aiit, iyaffwarnmoiself, but like seriously girl, you rock their boat, lol. Am sorrryy, lwkmd
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2014
Aipete2:
Whatever, am determined and my mind is made up. No turning back no turning back, jst nid ya help lyk kilode
Ok for real now babe, in what area can i be of help to you ?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2014
Crystalsemerald:
what do you mean by not really ? What other foreign language do you major in ?
I made use of language translator...though I've been able to learn some words,spanish that is.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2014
Choi ! Mehn we don totally derail this thread, well it ain't our faults, where's Dicefrost and his in-laws, the phcn personels.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
I made use of language translator...though I've been able to learn some words,spanish that is.
Really ? Like in sentencing or just mere words ?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by emmabest2000(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Op where are thou

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2014
Crystalsemerald:
Ok for real now babe, in what area can i be of help to you ?
Am not doing again gan, bt if i still want to do it o you will be my barber or shoe builder
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
ddooskie:
If this is originally your Intellectual property, please find a way of protecting it before you dish out the concluding part.

Reason; a lot of people(NLanders & guests) are reading this and are patiently waiting for you to complete it. Don't be surprised if you see your story on film stands in two weeks time(Yea, it is possible.)

To avoid this sir, PLEASE GET AN ISBN from the National Library of Nigeria(google for the process) or you mail your manuscript to your address (but don't open the parcel) so that you'd be able to lay claims to its copyright and sue anybody that infringes on this right.

Again, you can also cash in on it by adapting it as a movie and make bodies like USAID/Society for Family Health etc buy into it.

lol u go fear, ehis my love part 1-6, bloggers won't be happy with this ur post

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Aipete2:
Am not doing again gan, bt if i still want to do it o you will be my barber or shoe builder
Is that all you got ?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Crystalsemerald:
Really ? Like in sentencing or just mere words ?
more of words
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ubiquitousade(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Crocz:

He's at PHCN office undecided

hahahaha, Dicefrost forget about dem PHCN. I fit give you my 'i beta pass my neighbour'
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Quinn12(f): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Such a good write up!!! it n0t good to be naive. . .me and my mum are bestfrds. . .i tell er alm0st everything nah everything sef. .and she advise me. . am also the "FUN" type. . .but n0t like hannah and her frd oh. . .i have my mum telling me my do's and dont. . .

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
more of words
If i write can you understand me ? Or better still can we communicate with spanish ?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
Crystalsemerald:
If i write can you understand me ? Or better still can we communicate with spanish ?
I aint pro yet;by the way,you speak/know spanish?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Geeezzzzzzz!...dicefrooooooooooooost!!!!!!...get ur as's out here before I vex begin dey shoot people angry

As I dey vex na im my girl just dance pass my front shocked grin...brb grin *clearsThroat*
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ddooskie(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Crocz:
Geeezzzzzzz!...dicefrooooooooooooost!!!!!!...get ur as's out here before I vex begin dey shoot people angry

As I dey vex na im my girl just dance pass my front shocked grin...brb grin *clearsThroat*
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool @ 6pm haba smiley
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
I aint pro yet;by the way,you speak/know spanish?
I've lost moi touch.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
ddooskie:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool @ 6pm haba smiley

Yeah?...6pm, good hour of the day...sun setting view always great

But still don't understand you grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
My parents and i got into my dad's car and started our journey towards Hannah's house. I was already set for school, so I'd head straight to school from there.

The atmosphere inside the vehicle was very tense. My heart pounded, i knew Hannah's mum did not see me all through the morning.

My dad on the other hand was having a bit of a road rage, he was getting repeated insults from other drivers.

He was obviously upset, either by my disappearance last night, or by the fact that i slept with a boy.

My mum was completely different, the expression on her face was that of fear rather than anger.

She was clutching on to a rosary in her hand, and doing the sign of the cross repeatedly.

I sat quietly, feeling a little anxious and worried as we approached Hannah's house.

My dad pulled over right outside Hannah's compound, i stretched out to observe the compound carefully.

I noticed a car parked inside, it wasn't there when i first came. I guessed Hannah's mum was back.

My parents got out of the car, and we all walked into the compound, straight towards the front door.

Just as my dad was about to knock, the door swung open. It was Hannah, all dressed for school. Her mum was right behind her.

"Good morning ma, morning sir" she greeted, as soon as recognized my parents.

"morning" my mum replied rather coldly.

My dad did not respond, his expression held a lot of bitterness. He shot a cold disgusting gaze at Hannah.

Hannah's eyes met mine, she had a blank expression on her face. She was neither terrified by my father's cold gaze nor my mothers emotionless response.

Her mother stood aloof, appearing quite surprised and a little uncomfortable with the expression on my dad's face.

"Mr and Mrs Imasuen, I'm sensing all is not well" Hannah's mum said, alternating her gaze between my dad and her daughter.

"did my daughter pass the night here?" My dad questioned, in a rather harsh and authoritative tone, almost shouting.

"Mr Imaseun, please calm down, I was away on night duty I didn't sleep here. My daughters were alone." She replied, trying to pacify my dad.

"hannah, did Ella sleep here?" My mum cut in, trying to prevent my dad from speaking any further on the issue.

"Yes she did" Hannah replied, looking away from everyone with a little smile hanging at the edge of her lips.

The expression on my dad's face clearly showed that he did not believe Hannah. Her mum could see that expression too.

She called out to Hannah's elder sister, who ran out to meet us immediately.

"did this girl sleep here?" She asked, pointing at me.

Hannah's sister nodded in affirmation. My mum heaved a sigh of relief, so did i.

Hannah's sister's response only seemed to infuriate my dad more.

"How could you allow another person's child to sleep in your house, how irresponsible are you?" My dad shouted angrily, loud enough to cause discomfort.

Hannah's mother grew angry too and replied in similar fashion.

"I just said i wasn't at home, I'm just coming in, and how dare you call me irresponsible? You couldn't keep your daughter in your house, and you want to blame me for your failure as a father?. There was a lot of venom in her voice.

"So you have the right to question my parenting skills? When your daughter is a prostitute?" My dad vented, pointing at Hannah.

"At least my daughter slept in my house while you were wondering where yours was" Hannah's mother replied.

At this point, there was palpable tension in the air, i felt really embarrassed. Somehow i blamed myself for everything.

My dad turned towards me
"You see the insult you have brought to me you fool"? He raised his hand to strike me as usuall.

I docked, hoping to escape his slap. Luckily, my mum caught his hand in the air.

"papa Osas, please we have embarrassed ourselves enough, please let us go" she said as she dragged my dad's hand.

"Your daughter is a bad influence" my dad continued.

"once again you are blaming someone else for your parental failure" Hannah's mother replied.

My mum dragged him away before he could spit more venom. I tagged along with my parents. They drove me off to school.

My dad kept insulting me all the way, while my mum tried to calm him down. Her sudden change of attitude surprised me.

She wasn't attacking me, she still seemed very scared. But i couldn't ascertain the reason for her fear. They Droped me off at school and drove away.
As soon as the morning assembly ended Ruth, Hannah , and I had a rendevous. We discussed everything that happened in the last twelve hours or so.

I described my entire escapade with Ehis, and they all sounded really impressed. We shouted and threw high fives in the air.

At that point, i remembered Hannah had promised to give me something today.

"so Hannah, you said you ll give me something today." I said expectantly.

She reached into her pocket, and handed me something i never thought i would need.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
ddooskie:

thanks 4 d tip. I googled it, didn't get anything tangible. how do I get d copy right?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Crocz:

u must b busy ryt nwgrin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
^^^ cheesy....No way I'm gonna miss this!grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by ubiquitousade(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
phew, finally my 'i beta pass my neighbour' did wat a whole PHCN refuses do. y'all should thank me for dat.

dicefrost, welldone bt dont keep us waiting so long again. this update is rather short.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
dicefrost:

thanks 4 d tip. I googled it, didn't get anything tangible. how do I get d copy right?

Back in ma 300l in Uni, there was this course that described the process...I'll see what I can get on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.