Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (172881 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Franchise21(m): 12:46am On Nov 01, 2014
Crystalsemerald:
Date you ? Oga you don take everything naah. I cook soup, you no let me eat yet you still block my nose frm perceiving the aroma. Oga you know say warri pikin no dey carry last ooo.
Den Bini pikin dey always carry first
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 12:50am On Nov 01, 2014
Franchise21:
Lolz. Does he knowing book? He only knows to make noise in class. Carrying expo to exam hall, and wen I catches him, he coming to my office later to bribing me so dat I passing him
Does he knowing anything ? Wait Mr lesural, don'tu you do floging in the university ? He's making noise and you can't asking him to wash student toilet and he's giving u bribe nd u collecting !!! My money !!! ? Chai ! Mr lectural i killy you, you better Usain Bolt for your life......., Crocz ooo, bring my Bajinantu !!!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 1:06am On Nov 01, 2014
Nickijoy:
Big surprise for ya..
Young lady, what's in for us 'me', pay before service. And moreover how many tyms am i allowed to vote ? And that ur pix, helep us enlarge .
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 4:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Why are some people heartless? I logged into my fb acct nw and on one of d pages i Like, they posted this story there. I was seriously angry and typed a long note of abusive stuffs to the page. Bt please oh dicefrost, did u gv anybdy permission to post your work?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by constance500: 4:47am On Nov 01, 2014
sirdouglas:
[color=#000099][/color]
It's ok man, i just hav to registr with nairaland to tell u hw amazing u hv been..........dnt take getting a patent for this work lightly or others will. Believe me

I'm not the writer, I'm not dicefrost bro
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by constance500: 4:49am On Nov 01, 2014
maaft:
you arrived a minute before me. lol.

Maaft shocked shocked shocked
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 5:50am On Nov 01, 2014
Crystalsemerald:
Choi !!! 3rd whaaaaat !!! ? Crocz !! *red eye* come here, you and ur lecsural who is tolding me liar ? What did u told me when u came bak home, that u finished with 1st class ? And u know say Warri boy no dey carry last.

No mind that lesural, he was a womaniser tongue ...every time him go say make I go find am woman but later me con tire, him come vex fail me small but I still pass out with 1st class hons tongue
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2014
@dicefrost, u are taking too long to update this story but when u started,you updated it frequently but since a week ago,u update slowly and even when u do-they are very short and suspense is always present-u knw when a person checks this page for like 20times a day for two days without seeing any update, the passion for this story wanes. SUSPENSE IS GOOD IN THE RIGHT QUANTITY BUT TOO MUCH CAN KILL THE PASSION. Nice story though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Franchise21(m): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2014
Crystalsemerald:
Does he knowing anything ? Wait Mr lesural, don'tu you do floging in the university ? He's making noise and you can't asking him to wash student toilet and he's giving u bribe nd u collecting !!! My money !!! ? Chai ! Mr lectural i killy you, you better Usain Bolt for your life......., Crocz ooo, bring my Bajinantu !!!
I never said I collecting d money
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nickijoy(f): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2014
Crystalsemerald:
Young lady, what's in for us 'me', pay before service. And moreover how many tyms am i allowed to vote ? And that ur pix, helep us enlarge .
ok
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Franchise21:
I never said I collecting d money
Wetin you taking the money do then ? Clean yiansh ?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by damilola231(f): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
Today is actually our writer's b.dae. Happy birthday dicefrost, long life and prosperity and more battery to your phone
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Crocz:

No mind that lesural, he was a womaniser tongue ...every time him go say make I go find am woman but later me con tire, him come vex fail me small but I still pass out with 1st class hons tongue
I don't know who or what to believe but as it stand now, your sins are forgiven of you. Go and sin no more, grace to franchize the more you receive.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nickijoy:
ok
Ok what ? And gve us the us 411 on how and where to vote.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by mabeni(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Defrost or woteva, dis thread is becoming less interesting to Nlanders as u re not updating na. abi ewo ni gbo igara chicken?

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Franchise21(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Crystalsemerald:
Wetin you taking the money do then ? Clean yiansh ?
I rebuking him n his money
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
Franchise21:
I rebuking him n his money
Guys pls make una sharply find Dicefrost before 'em start protest and riot for here, e.g (poster above you).
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crystalsemerald(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Aipete2(f): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Happy Birthday dicefrost my swthrt. Love ya n dnt 4get to send moi cake oh
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
i knw writing ds wil b tiring wic doesn't mak u complete d story in tym,,buh u nid 2 complete ds story 2 reduce suspenses nd lack of interest,,pls oo,,nyc write up tho
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thought the OP already said this weekend update won't be made available,till monday,abi na another storymake una chill,monday don reach.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by realnas(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
Thought the OP already said this weekend update won't be made available,till monday,abi na another storymake una chill,monday don rl each.
well if that's d case then we ll hv to wait till monday I guess
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by kingopta(m): 1:25am On Nov 02, 2014
Feeling the story like kilode......Nice write-up bro

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2014
realnas:
well if that's d case then we ll hv to wait till monday I guess
yea
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Emmysmith63(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2014
Greetings to the whole aose...jus join ds trend yesterday nd its waoooo an entertaining via interesting tori line....cant wait to get d'grab of d'conclusion of it....
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by aveiro(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2014
Ivyluvie2:
Thought the OP already said this weekend update won't be made available,till monday,abi na another storymake una chill,monday don reach.
ok..monday na tmrw o
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by stonecoldcafe: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2014
Aipete2:
Why are some people heartless? I logged into my fb acct nw and on one of d pages i Like, they posted this story there. I was seriously angry and typed a long note of abusive stuffs to the page. Bt please oh dicefrost, did u gv anybdy permission to post your work?
if he is serious he knows what 2do. Copying someone's work and putting it on Facebook, blogger or wordpress is d easiest to deal with. All u have 2do is use d report button n drop this link for d administrators of that site. Simples. Hope u hd a good bday dicefrost. Love ur story n luv d fact its centered around Benin (yes m partial, I know) LOL

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by philismary(f): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2014
:oYeah,you are right,dicefrost is too good and there were pple like him before in nairaland bt they stopped,pple like IJEKUL,SNAKIE and LILBOOT,they are good too and I am really missing them on dis forum.
Crocz:

Lolz...it's not "just a story"...in the right hands, it's enough to earn him a fortune
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by maaft(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
constance500:

Maaft shocked shocked shocked
yes?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by constance500: 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
maaft:
yes?

How far, u dey reach here too grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by maaft(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
constance500:

How far, u dey reach here too grin
i dhe.. thing is who are you?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by SoftThImy1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
sophieabou:
i knw writing ds wil b tiring wic doesn't mak u complete d story in tym,,buh u nid 2 complete ds story 2 reduce suspenses nd lack of interest,,pls oo,,nyc write up tho
Where in kwara are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.