Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

One Wrong Turn......true Story - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Turn......true Story (172823 Views)

A True Story Of Sister Mary / . / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Tonalphs(f): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
nice story. following umper to bumper.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by StormAngel(f): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
M folowin dear. Nice story. Pls com n update o
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by deywarley(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice write up OP. I particularly like d way u are using suspense in your story telling, it draws a fanbase and makes the story worth waiting for.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by valmunich(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
The suspense here can kill a bird grin

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dicefrost!...cheers bro!!!...u rock!!!!!

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Trendytessy(f): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
dis story ehhh
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by king406(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dicefrost,Finish dis tin na sad.. U suppose publish story book oh! smiley
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Mcbussy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Romanciella: old enough to suck Mcbussy's d*ck grin

Forgive me,I'm just bored smiley cheesy
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by PrincessB1(f): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dicefrost pls update ohhh
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
My heart almost came to a stop as my mum approached the car. I was quite uneasy. Ehis put his index finger across my lips, telling me to be quiet.

My mum walked up to the house of Mary, and began to look around. She went inside the building and came out. She came around the back, towards the car.

She headed straight for Ruth, who was leaning on the car. I bent down quickly, to avoid her eagle eyes. Ehis assured me again that my mum couldn't see us from outside.

"where is Ella", she asked, looking around suspiciously.

" I don't know ma, i haven't seen her today" Ruth replied.

"young lady, don't tell me lies, are you not the one she is planning to meet here?"

" me? No ma , i don't know were she is o"

" who wrote her this note?" My mum asked as she handed the note over to Ruth.

"Oh, ma its me, but i gave it to her last week. We were suppose to have a rehearsal here during service. You know she is in the legion of Mary,"

"so what are you doing here now"? My mum probed further.

" we just finished another rehearsal here just now, i'm about to leave now."

"so were are the others then?"

"they have all gone, i was just checking myself in the mirror, that's why you met me ma" she said, pointing at the car's side mirror.

My mum looked at Ruth, with an expression of disgust on her face. Frisking her from head to toe with her eyes.

Ruth was heavily made up, she owned every single make up accessory a woman can have, and she had no restraint about using them. My mum hated make up.

"oya, get inside the church, mass has started" my mum ordered.

My mum stood, as Ruth began to walk away slowly. Ruth was a talented liar. Weather her lies were premeditated, or spontaneous, it was hard to tell the difference.

When Ruth was out of sight, my mum took a walk around the car, perhaps admiring It's beauty. I could see her through the tinted windows. My heart sank when she bent down, and adjusted her headtie, using the side mirror. Perhaps she would have seen me if she turned.

As my mum walked towards the church hall, i knew it was time for me to leave. I have been gone for nearly 15minutes. The longer i stay here, the closer I am to getting caught.

As soon as my mum was out of sight, i told Ehis I had to go.

"But common, she is gone now, we can spend a little time together, i really miss you Ella." Ehis said, in his usual gentle and pleasing voice.

As tempting as those words sounded, i knew i really had to go. If i take long, i don't know which excuse to give my mum. I have never been good at lying.

"Ehis, I'm sorry, i have to go, my mum will come looking for me again."

"but when can i see you again? I ll like to hang out with you" He asked, with a sad look on his face.

"i don't know, I'm only allowed to go to church and school, i can't leave the house"

There was a look of disappointment on Ehis's face, he seemed a little frustrated. Deep down in my own heart, I'd love to hang out with him. But there was nothing i could do about it. My parents were everywhere.

"what if i pick you up from school?"

I greeted the question with a look of confusion on my face,

"how? " i asked. Still very confused.

"i ll come and pick you with my friend's car during break, i ll bring you back quickly. No one will notice you were gone. Ruth will tell you how to leave the school.

My mind went blank for sometime. i know Ruth and Hannah usually sneaked out of the school during breaks, but i had never followed them. I had no reason to. I still wondered how they were able to leave and return unnoticed.

I have always participated in the goodies they bring back from where ever they go.

I was really scared, but i had to accept. It was worth the risk, so i thought.

I unlocked the door, and attempted to leave, Ehis held me back, and pulled me closer to himself.

There was that look on his face again, and the pink lips. My heartbeat raced again. My head wanted to go, but my heart had a different plan.

I was still consumed in my thoughts when I felt his lips on mine. It was wet, slow and passionate like the first. I felt the flutter in my stomach again.

He began to move his hands towards my breasts. I was scared and uncomfortable. It took every muscle in my body to hold his hand, and break the kiss.

"Not today please, when I see you on Monday" i said as I tried to leave.

"We ll continue from here, Promise?"
"yes"

"okay" he said, licking his lips in a seductive manner. I never knew what that meant. I had no idea what i had just promised.

As i walked towards the hall, me eye ball kept dancing from side to side, incase someone had spotted me coming out of the car.

As i approached my parents seat, my heart began to beat faster. I felt like a thief, i just hoped the guilt i felt in my heart hasn't registered on my gave. I stole a quick glance at my mum's face. She was still holding on to the note.

"when did Ruth give you this?" She asked as soon as I sat.

"last week."

My mum gave me a long suspicious look, and turned her attention to the alter.

I was really nervous, but all i could think about was meeting Ehis on Monday. I had made him a promise, even if i barely understood the nature of the promise.
To be continued

10 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
more updates 2moro , but come 2 tink of it, 2moro is actually Monday! ............thanks for following guys. ur comments r encouraging.

2 Likes

Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Every night I'm on look out on dicefrost piece!...this guy need to be given an award or something...talent is what I admire in people

But that girl is a natural liar, Ruth...and that's her talent grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Crocz: Every night I'm on look out on dicefrost piece!...this guy need to be given an award or something...talent is what I admire in people

But that girl is a natural liar, Ruth...and that's her talent grin

lol thanks bro. peeps lyk u keep me going
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Shaakasi(f): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Niceeeee
Following
More ink in ur pen OP
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by bashimam(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
I wil lyk to knw ruth gall
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by constance500: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Liars have good memories grin
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
constance500: Liars have good memories grin

Actually they don't...and that's where they flaw and where to catch 'em
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
OP ur story is nice

But that Ruth of a girl na professional liar o, spontonous one.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by sheguy(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Oga, continue abeg..
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by alexis007(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
dicefrost:

lol thanks bro. peeps lyk u keep me going
...if i hear alice munroe eh....c'mon dice...you deserve the nobel prize for literature this year...dammit if she doesn't remind me of kambili in chimamanda adichie's 'purple hibiscus'....and trust me when i tell you that i'd turn you on better than that 'ehis' or whatever the toad's name is..... wink
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by graciousolo(m): 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
dicefrost: later
haha! F! Continuu ooo!!!
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by constance500: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Dicefrost come o
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2014
alexis007: ...if i hear alice munroe eh....c'mon dice...you deserve the nobel prize for literature this year...dammit if she doesn't remind me of kambili in chimamanda adichie's 'purple hibiscus'....and trust me when i tell you that i'd turn you on better than that 'ehis' or whatever the toad's name is..... wink

Gentleman, what are you insinuating?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Arcard(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2014
I will return wen ds thread reach 50 pages.
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by labaski(f): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Arcard: I will return wen ds thread reach 50 pages.
u dont wanna be in suspense ba?..u too like ready made food.. wink
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by alexis007(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Crocz:

Gentleman, what are you insinuating?
...i thought i was posting to dicefrost.....abi you are her sister?....and about what i was trying to insinuate....was there any word in my comment that wasn't englsh?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Crocz(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2014
alexis007: ...i thought i was posting to dicefrost.....abi you are her sister?....and about what i was trying to insinuate....was there any word in my comment that wasn't englsh?

Dude..if u gat nothing to contribute pls begone
There is a positive attitude here
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by labaski(f): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2014
pls guys try n be gentlemen and don't start a fight here..
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by mabeni(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Y not try & finish this story once and forall?
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Arcard(m): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2014
labaski: u dont wanna be in suspense ba?..u too like ready made food.. wink
ya i only follow den i join to read wen em dn go far with d story, i no geh time to dey refresh thread
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2014
Arcard: I will return wen ds thread reach 50 pages.
e be like na d best thing to do. this suspense is like reading an incomplete novel
Re: One Wrong Turn......true Story by tope24(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2014
dicefrost abi kini oruko e, shey na like this e go dey dey? Bia, Nwokem, come and update jare. Chei that Ruth na Bastard child. Na politiccian she go soon turn........................ Seriously waiting for the update. Great job OP

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist / 2 - Deleted / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.