Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast (1232 Views)

Old Couple Who Lost Their Only Child To Boko Haram (photo) / Bomb Blast In FCE Kontagora Niger State / Bomb Blast At FCE Kano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:12am On Sep 22, 2014
These beautiful little twins lost their mum in the Federal College of Education, Kano bomb blast that occurred on Wednesday September 17th. 15 students of the college lost their lives while 34 others were seriously injured.

Around 1.30pm on that fateful day, terrorists climbed the fence of the school, jumped into the school premises and began shooting sporadically. One suicide bomber gained entrance into one of the classrooms and detonated the bomb on him, killing 15 students, one of whom was these twins mother.

Source: http://akpraise.com/2014/09/21/see-photo-of-young-beautiful-twins-who-lost-their-mum-in-the-fce-bomb-blast/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by codedmax(m): 4:14am On Sep 22, 2014
menh they are xo cute.....its quite unfortunate thing like dis happen. May d lord grant her soul enternal life Rip!!!
Re: Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by MayorofLagos(m): 4:36am On Sep 22, 2014
May their mother's soul rest in peace.
Re: Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by LordMecuzy(m): 4:40am On Sep 22, 2014
Pretty Kids, Now Motherless at dis early stage of their lives, when d Love of Motherhood is needed

Bokoharam e no go better for Una

Bleep You Guys

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by echobee(f): 4:49am On Sep 22, 2014
Lovely twins. Bokoharam,ur end as come

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by lonelydora: 5:17am On Sep 22, 2014
May God guide u lovely twins
Re: Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by BrokenTV: 5:18am On Sep 22, 2014
What a lost, what a lovely kids losing their mother at this tender age.
Re: Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by free2ryhme: 5:22am On Sep 22, 2014
Wickedness. The wicked shall know no peace

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by johnstar(m): 6:45am On Sep 22, 2014
so cute, mehn I need 2 adopt dis babes asap
Re: Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by 2cato: 6:57am On Sep 22, 2014
These kids lost their mother just because some people want to make the country ungovernable for gej

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by IAMBREEZY: 7:21am On Sep 22, 2014
beautiful kids,R.I.P to their mum
Re: Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by lyntiffany(f): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2014
johnstar: so cute, mehn I need 2 adopt dis babes asap
Once you do that alert me so I can nurse them I love cuties like this.Just love children.
Re: Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by tinkinjow: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2014
This is what those who mock the fight against this monster boko should reflect on

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Young Beautiful Twins Who Lost Their Mum In The FCE Bomb Blast by Ikwokrikwo: 8:17am On Sep 22, 2014
How are we sure this not another cooked up story from hungry bloggers?

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Man Beheads Colleague. / Greater Awgu, Agony Of A Marginalized / Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.