Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

•atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos (9924 Views)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

•atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 1:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Atiku storms Lagos

Atiku had drawn attention to the meeting on his facebook page last Thursday when he invited youths not selected for the meeting to post questions to him through facebook on issues facing the society.
Campaign officials
Why and at what point Atiku scheduled his meeting with the youths and online bloggers was a matter that Vanguard was unable to draw from campaign officials of the former vice-president at the weekend.
But whether Team Atiku scheduled the intellectually stimulating meeting of last Saturday as a counterpoise to Team Jonathan’s boisterous affair remains in the realm of speculations.
The aura of invincibility was almost around the president last Saturday as the president deplaned in Lagos, which is at the moment the engine of the opposition.
Remarkably, the opposition leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, chieftain of the APC had returned to his Lagos base last week following a cantankerous exchange between his surrogates and his mortal enemies in the state chapter of the PDP over his state of health.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/2015-jonathan-atiku-wooed-lagos/#sthash.TTFOuDER.dpuf

5 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 1:52am On Sep 22, 2014
The nairaland female/male/transgender monikers, oya come and answer your name. Our Ijaw resident with 50M moinkers. How was your Atiku's meeting.

16 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by ola6: 2:20am On Sep 22, 2014
*searching for Gbawe* I think Gbawe is the dark one...lol

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 2:44am On Sep 22, 2014
This is what hungry does to you.
Even Atiku and his cohorts that their corruption stinks to high heavens are paying Nigerian youths probably peanuts to function as political bloggers?

Wasn't Atiku part of the same old cargos that ruined this country?

Little wonder the President has to bring in people like Bode George and all the rests and it becomes something like this........'if you sabi thieves me too I get friends Wey be thieves grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by cuteboy2: 3:22am On Sep 22, 2014
Choi......
See their dry and hungry faces. Brown envelopes are working.

I am sure Olu Famous owner of a blog site with that name is among these crowd.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by atlwireles: 5:33am On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by GANDALF1(m): 5:45am On Sep 22, 2014
See omojuwa as e dey rush atiku hand o.

This is serious. I hope its not what I am thinking.

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by ZACHIE: 6:15am On Sep 22, 2014
See Cheta face......ahaha..
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by egbaguy: 6:28am On Sep 22, 2014
u guys do need to be sensible............i challenge jonathan to try what atiku did. For some fools who dnt knw wat happened but are here saying rubbish,Atiku engaged in a twitter chat,people sent in questns via twitter. These guys u saw were moderators,they did wat pdp guys wnt do. They drilled atiku to d last. I swear,atiku didnt bargain for that. He was 'disgraced' to say d least.

18 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by datguru: 7:05am On Sep 22, 2014
Nice one , he should come to PH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 22, 2014
egbaguy: u guys do need to be sensible............i challenge jonathan to try what atiku did. For some fools who dnt knw wat happened but are here saying rubbish,Atiku engaged in a twitter chat,people sent in questns via twitter. These guys u saw were moderators,they did wat pdp guys wnt do. They drilled atiku to d last. I swear,atiku didnt bargain for that. He was 'disgraced' to say d least.
Who takes A-thief-Ku serious?

Definitely not me grin

15 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by 2cato: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2014
Go and collect ur own and hold ur peace
barcanista: Who takes A-thief-Ku serious?

Definitely not me grin

13 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Mogidi: 7:24am On Sep 22, 2014
atlwireles: The nairaland female/male/transgender monikers, oya come and answer your name. Our Ijaw resident with 50M moinkers. How was your Atiku's meeting.

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2014
egbaguy: u guys do need to be sensible............i challenge jonathan to try what atiku did. For some fools who dnt knw wat happened but are here saying rubbish,Atiku engaged in a twitter chat,people sent in questns via twitter. These guys u saw were moderators,they did wat pdp guys wnt do. They drilled atiku to d last. I swear,atiku didnt bargain for that. He was 'disgraced' to say d least.
Atiku wasn't disgraced. He was asked very tough questions and he answered them almost perfectly. I was there for the event with an invitation from a nairalander. He came 20mins late for the programme which was supposed to start by 7pm and end by 9pm.

Here's the picture I took at the hall. Sorry,I didn't snap with him. cool

That's Japheth Omojuwa sitting right in front of me

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2014
2cato: Go and collect ur own and hold ur peace
he shd Go and DIE grin
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: Atiku wasn't disgraced. He was asked very tough questions and he answered them perfectly. I was there for the event with an invitation from a nairalander. He came 20mins late for the programme which was supposed to start by 7pm and end by 9pm.

What are the tangible things that he said?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by scribble: 7:36am On Sep 22, 2014
instead of this political old cargo to go and sleep
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by 2cato: 7:40am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: he shd Go and DIE grin
i like that.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: What are the tangible things that he said?
the one that might interest you is a lady from bayelsa state asked him questions about the militancy in the ND. She said there's every possibility of the militancy coming back when he or a northerner becomes the president. She now asked what will be his plans not to make the militancy come back.

He started by saying the greatest mistake the federal government did was to site the ministry of ND in Abuja. He gave example of the federal capital terrority ministry which was established in the 70's and had its office in lagos. With serious meetings and consultations,the ministry was told to move to Abuja which was bushy as at that time. Today,Abuja is now a developed place.

He said ND needs total rehabilitation and development,but firstly,the ministry of ND must be sited in the region because they only share looted money in Abuja without doing anything for the region.

He said he has created 20,000 jobs for the people of ND too.

9 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by aljharem(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2014
hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin This is how APC propaganda is played out

I bet Gbawe, Berem ati bebe lo were all their collecting money to lie to Nigerians wink

18 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by egbaguy: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2014
barcanista: Who takes A-thief-Ku serious?

Definitely not me grin
me too....thatz y i said he was 'disgraced'. Dude gave inconcise answers to vry tough questions eg him nt visiting usa

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 22, 2014
aljharem: hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin This is how APC propaganda is played out

I bet Gbawe, Berem ati bebe lo were all their collecting money to lie to Nigerians wink
do you have proof? Besides I was invited to come for the event. My very first time in such an event.

Ogbeni Go and Die abeg!

5 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: the one that might interest you is a lady from bayelsa state asked him questions about the militancy in the ND. She said there's every possibility of the militancy coming back when he or a northerner becomes the president. She now asked what will be his plans not to make the militancy come back.

He started by saying the greatest mistake the federal government did was to site the ministry of ND in Abuja. He gave example of the federal capital terrority ministry which was established in the 70's and had its office in lagos. With serious meetings and consultations,the ministry was told to move to Abuja which was bushy as at that time. Today,Abuja is now a developed place.

He said ND needs total rehabilitation and development,but firstly,the ministry of ND must be sited in the region because they only share looted money in Abuja without doing anything for the region.

He said he has created 20,000 jobs for the people of ND too.
That was a political statement and it didn't answer the girl's question. The Ministry of ND itself will not solve militancy problem. I don't see "how" it can from Atiku's response.
Did someone asked him on what happened to:
1. The embezzled money running into millions of Dollars belonging to Petroleum Development Trust Fund, when he held Sway as chairman btw 1999 and 2006?

2. Was he asked his role in the "shody" Privatisation policies of Obj's government when he held sway as Chairman, Nigerian Council on Privatisation, which he statutory occupied between 1999 and 2007? The following were privatised:
NEPA, NITEL, Nigeria Ports, the Refineries and even Transcorp?
All these deals were conducted shabbily and Atiku was the Chairman of NCP.

I am more interested in accountability.

Btw: did someone ask him how he became "so rich" from a custom officer to a multi billionaire

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2014
egbaguy: me too....thatz y i said he was 'disgraced'. Dude gave inconcise answers to vry tough questions eg him nt visiting usa
and what did he say were the reasons he's not visiting USA?

I am not a supporter of Atiku anyway. So I careless about his presidential ambition. I was only there to see his face. grin grin

Sai Buhari 2015! cool

2 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2014
I think Atiku will win the APC primary IF Buhari does not contest again. The ideal APC presidential ticket should be Atiku/Amaechi or Atiku/Oshiomhole.

Then if Atiku loses to Jonathan on February 14 next year, Fashola may well be the party's flagbearer in 2019. The thinking could be if a Northern Muslim lost to GEJ, then a Southern Muslim should be given a chance.
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by aljharem(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: do you have proof? [size=18pt]Besides I was invited to come for the event.[/size] My very first time in such an event.

Ogbeni Go and Die abeg!

Sisi mi, we are saying the same thing na. You were invited and you went to meet Atiku APC right ? Yes now we know why you will support an autocratic, corrupt party like APC

Not that I blame you, Atiku stole Nigeria dry so go and collect your share back wink Although make sure you vote the right person during election o don't vote based on stomach infrastructure like supporters of Aregbosola did

14 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by egbaguy: 8:07am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: Atiku wasn't disgraced. He was asked very tough questions and he answered them perfectly. I was there for the event with an invitation from a nairalander. He came 20mins late for the programme which was supposed to start by 7pm and end by 9pm.

he didnt answer questions perfectly....guy cant win any electn in nigeria. I will vote pdp if apc gvs him d ticket. Even japh himsef said he wasnt impressed

7 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2014
aljharem:

[s] Sisi mi, we are saying the same thing na. You were invited and you went to meet Atiku APC right ? Yes now we know why you will support an autocratic, corrupt party like APC

Not that I blame you, Atiku stole Nigeria dry so go and collect your share back wink Although make sure you vote the right person during election o don't vote based on stomach infrastructure like supporters of Aregbosola did [/s]
I am not an Atiku fan please! Save your sermon for his supporters.

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by egbaguy: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: and what did he say were the reasons he's not visiting USA?

I am not a supporter of Atiku anyway. So I careless about his presidential ambition. I was only there to see his face. grin grin

Sai Buhari 2015! cool
i no hold u for going nah....i wud av luv been there too to drill him. Dude said he has no business or family in usa to visit,hence he is nt there. Isnt dat a washy answer? Itz buhari to me or jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2014
egbaguy: he didnt answer questions perfectly....guy cant win any electn in nigeria. I will vote pdp if apc gvs him d ticket. Even japh himsef said he wasnt impressed
maybe I made a mistake saying he answered his questions perfectly. My bad!
Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2014
egbaguy: me too....thatz y i said he was 'disgraced'. Dude gave inconcise answers to vry tough questions eg him nt visiting usa
If Atiku becomes President, he would have diplomatic immunity from arrest, and also be able to attend the UN General Assembly as the venue is regarded as a neutral zone.

However, if the UN's ICC issues a warrant of arrest on him, then he may restrict his international travel to West Africa cheesy

1 Like

Re: •atiku: In Warm Handsakes With APC Paid Bloggers In Lagos by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2014
Double post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A University Degree And A Military Degree? / Live Updates: Rivers State Gov. Election Petition Verdict: Wike Vs Peterside / Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Trial Adjourned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.