Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs (56025 Views)

Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos / Nigeria’s Cashew Export Hits N49.7bn / Made-in-Aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

yeayea...he drives me crazy, that's bc I gave him the keys....lols
Love is a beautiful something grin..i remember when I 1st fell in love. chai!the babe no allow me rest, and I loved it grin grin. after graduation everything faded cry she got married to another guy cos I wasn't ready #women rushing to marry since 1965 EE
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by vickiechi: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Please can you help oentre.com reach the makers? We support entrepreneurship. Bring your products and services if you need ideas, want customers, love to network.

God bless your hussle.
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Paroman: grin grin ... You got jokes ma'am

jokes? Hah...ok na. Now I believe you know the thread I'm talking about...lol

@your signature: yes I have more shoes than books...lol. except you gonna count my James Hadley Chase novels...so?
...in short kill yourself undecided
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by suptol(m): 11:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

jokes? Hah...ok na. Now I believe you know the thread I'm talking about...lol

@your signature: yes I have more shoes than books...lol. except you gonna count my James Hadley Chase novels...so?
...in short kill yourself undecided
which thread? Sincerely, I don't know the thread you are talking of joor.

You have more shoes than books?? angry what! Well you have shown over the months that you ain't just got the looks but also the brain, so I will overlook the fact that you have more shoes than books. Maybe you just like collect shoes for fun, who knows undecided
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Blackkie: 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nollywood, arrange a fast movie.
It will just show the world how Aba made products are sold to 'big babes & guys' at high prices without their knowing.
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by solreb: 1:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Good news from our very own shoe industry. We are very proud of you. The Abians could have gone further if only they have had good governors. T.A Orji is certainly a disservice to that state. With solid infrastructural development and government backing the shoe making business will explode and generate not only employment opportunities but solid forex. Go ABIANS!! Long live Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by dammylarey(m): 2:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Abagworo:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=82882

I like what i just saw there,if only indigenous business owners can adopt this incentive we would soon regulate the Naira to some extent it's equivalent to $1 would be drag down by more exports than imports.
I hope the shoe has MADE IN NIGERIA label tag sha oo thumb up.
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by sonnie10: 3:18am On Sep 23, 2014
sicily4u:

are they made in Aba ? i like the first black one

Italian. Although they are available in Lagos. If i find it, i will send you their number. They have good stuff.
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2014
GodMode:

Rubbish comment.

They make those shoes and slippers in Lagos.

Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by jinxet2000: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2014
Please how can I meet the cooperative exporting these footwears. I also want to export my own products.
Thanks.
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by moriton(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2014
Imagine a president or most top governmental officials putting on these shoes with the made in Nigeria label or flag crafted nicely on the sides. ..The our celebrities joins, it is then you will know if really those foreign markets like us because since post colonial times they have been constructively enslaving us. I will not be surprised then if two or more celebrities are offered lucrative contracts to be brand ambassadors.
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by vickiechi: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2014
ziggy44: Love is a beautiful something grin..i remember when I 1st fell in love. chai!the babe no allow me rest, and I loved it grin grin. after graduation everything faded cry she got married to another guy cos I wasn't ready #women rushing to marry since 1965 EE

Pls use chimasmartideas@gmail.com
If you want to advertise you products, we feature them free to encourage you.
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by bright8(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Kezifils:

Allah, dis ur insult sweet me wella
Lol. Good morning.
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by vickiechi: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2014
vickiechi: Please can you help oentre.com reach the makers? We support entrepreneurship. Bring your products and services if you need ideas, want customers, love to network.

God bless your hustle.

Pls use chimasmartideas@gmail.com if you can us reach them.
If you want to advertise you products, we feature them free to encourage young entrepreneurs.

Like this post if you can proudly wear that shoe. You can also tell us at oentre.com
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2014
Paroman: which thread? Sincerely, I don't know the thread you are talking of joor.

You have more shoes than books?? angry what! Well you have shown over the months that you ain't just got the looks but also the brain, so I will overlook the fact that you have more shoes than books. Maybe you just like collect shoes for fun, who knows undecided

Yes I do... angry
...I would have told you how many exactly...lol...but I won't joor.
Ehn, sometimes my brain works well...hahaha.

It was one thread like this joor, targeted @ e-buddies, If I had mentioned your name,by now your mentions would be 'spammed'(I hope that's the word?) have a nice day.
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Sammyblaq(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2014
no be to stand...if u bend down, u go see aba. Aba wu daachi!
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Daresh(f): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: One million pairs a day is obviously a gross exaggeration...but then again if the amount is not inflated then the news is not coming from the South East.

I thot so too but I realised the number of Igbo boys that are in the business and i believe its possible. I have a few aba shoes myself that I bought from Lagos island. Even on Jumia you see aba made shoes, truth is, most people don't know these shoes are made in Aba, we call it china shoe, but its Aba.
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Balkan(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
popson1st: Good one. Been a very long time I read about thread that makes me proud to be a Nigerian. Looking for more of this..

Infact, Shekau must hear about this..
where can i make this kind of clothe. I like it

1 Like

Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Fourwinds: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Donmarrius: I have been longing for this.

Truth is that,its only Abia and Anambra,that can give Lagos a run for her money.

The administrations in Anambra starting from Obi to Obiano,are actually getting it right,but more needs to be done.

While in Abia,i was thinking Orji Uzor was either suffering from greed and hence,kept the state fund to himself or he is lucifer that took over the governance of Abia state,so as to imporvrish the people therein,untill i was able to understand that,T.A Orji,is the combination of the two,summarily tagged the "greedy luficer".
menh.! what I saw in Aba when I visited Abia state kept me wondering. Aria-Aria market and its wonders. think of so many things that were produced there....wow.! but the government of that state is not helping matters. Aba had one of the worst roads in the east that was in 2007
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Mars88(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2014
IrishKez: As for me I rock my made in Aba gown with pride

Local content gives personal contentment and satisfaction when applied tongue

Cute n followed
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by juliebest(f): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2014
Go Aba go Aba go! kiss
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Is Aba made the same as Ibo made or is there a difference?
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by millionaireman: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
iwonbaoko: Is Aba made the same as Ibo made or is there a difference?
Aba is Igbo, though Igbo is not Aba. So what are you up to?
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Are you minding that one...my husband specifically told me that if they are to go by population ratio, Aba generates more CASH REVENUE than Lagos. Lagos moves a lot of money, but they tend to be more learned...than the average Aba man, who prefers to make cash transactions.
-he said the kinda millions an average Aba trader brings for deposit @various times in a day, they spend hours 'bundle counting' it, bc to count am one by one dey hard sef. Then we can imagine how much the big customers like Tonimas are capable of moving
nne I just dey observe you since,your posts here are spot on and almost faultless.. biko iwe ewela gi, enwe mgbe I biri na aba, ka o bu na I toro na aba?,because you seem to be more informed than a mere observer
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Consultville(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Creativity
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
tooltip: nne I just dey observe you since,your posts here are spot on and almost faultless.. biko iwe ewela gi, enwe mgbe I biri na aba, ka o bu na I toro na aba?,because you seem to be more informed than a mere observer

Thanks. No...didn't grow up in Aba. I have been staying in Aba for like 3yrs...but I have been in Abia (Umuahia)for years
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Thanks. No...didn't grow up in Aba. I have been staying in Aba for like 3yrs...but I have been in Abia (Umuahia)for years
that's great dear,the city is a shadow of itself,if only you lived in the city in the early 90's, trees were planted on along the pedestrian walkway,a long stretch from factory road upto abayi....the city was much more organized,aba even had working street lights and there were a variety of accessible recreation centers like the recreation club at no. 1 park road, the club25 at abayi, aba sports club etc
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by holajeedayy: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
I want to buy aba shoe in large quantity ........any realiable should contact me on 07030842589
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by Jaypea98: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lilimax:
Mynd_44, Obinoscopy, OAM4J, Supermod- this topic deserve to be on the front page.
Re: Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs by kachimighty0000: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
stechi:
do you want something like this?
where can I get quality female made in aba slippers & sandals & at wat prices

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE / i Will Give 3 Nairalanders My Life Changing Import Guide For Free. Ends In Hrs!! / Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.