Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

What If??!!.....a Must Read Analysis Of The Present Nigerian Stuation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If??!!.....a Must Read Analysis Of The Present Nigerian Stuation. (553 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Nigeria’s Prospects For Defeating Boko Haram Look Bleak . A Must Read Analysis / True Facts On The Sources Of The Present Nigerian Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If??!!.....a Must Read Analysis Of The Present Nigerian Stuation. by rylanthon: 6:41am On Sep 22, 2014
The Big…..WHAT IF?? To Nigeria’s Present Predicament!!
After a course on Peer mediation & Conflict Resolution, I figured that to find the answer to a problem, you have to know what exactly the problem is. So thinking of how to give my own petit and unassuming answer, I got even more lost. I got a lot of unanswered questions; I was hoping to get some answers here.

*What if, this Boko Haram…sorry boko haram, is not even played out by the PDP or APC? …some other party(entity) is putting the fire in front of both houses and letting one, blame the other.
*What if, the military is behind this whole insurgency script playing out, they are profiting from the whole thing…i.e. the ones at the top, past & present.
*What if, some people are trying to destabilize d GEJ led administration? & make d country ungovernable as they were accused of saying.
*What if, terrorism and insurgency is the new slave trade?
*What if, more powerful countries that generate a lot of their resources from ammunition sales trigger ethnic, religious & political conflict, to cause instability, gradually degenerating into breakdown of law and order, anarchy & ultimately “war”, thereby fuelling a demand for ammunitions that are ever readily waiting to be supplied? (Bearing in mind that a man will do anything to survive & will feel justified in his actions)
*What if, really what if an equipment (like that used in M.I.B) that can brainwash an individual, give him a totally new ideology was out there? A machine or equipment that can make a human being feel justified strapping himself with explosives, going into a gathering of people, and doing the unthinkable, unexplainable & unbelievable (these three adjectives were previously based on popular opinion). A machine that can make him literally do whatever “they” want him to do….or Her. (Am sure nobody loves this statement more than “they”… ”the more the merrier”)
*What if, true to say “some of these things are too diplomatically sensitive” & really if u were let in on some of these diplomatically sensitive “shroud sphere”, u would be so amazed and perplexed, wowed beyond imagination. You would be left without d slightest solution?...for example what if, there is a connection between TBJs church collapse & the discovery of the $9.3m…SA??!!
*What if, we Nigerians in our own individual capacity are not even ready for the change we so often stir about? We only complain because we are unlucky to find ourselves at the receiving end, I mean most of us.
*We know that the media is controlled right? ….at least to some extent. But what if the extent to which it is controlled is beyond our wildest imagination?
In conclusion, what if “the good” are less lip service oriented & more action inclined?
They say for change to happen, someone somewhere has to sacrifice something. I sacrificed my time to pen down this piece. What if you did something too in your own little capacity? *What if, what if we start proffering solutions in our comments instead of everybody trying to display their intellectual prowess after a sensitive issue is discussed or put up?
Finally, What If the world is coming to an end? And this is Nigeria’s share of it. (in nairaland terms “end time things”)
Re: What If??!!.....a Must Read Analysis Of The Present Nigerian Stuation. by doyouknowjohnny: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2014
@op to sum up this your post, i would say beautiful nonsense..
Thought you had cooked up a well debatable writeup that could rattle the human mind a little before calling it what it is (Yeah a conspiracy theory), only to see you go all shekarau
(use your imagination to define d term shekarau).
My friend take your time o, or do you think nairaland resembles yabaleft..

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Kidnapped Chibok Girl Released / Ghanaian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Denies Using His Friend For Ritual / Boko Haram Release Chibok Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.