Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

App On Background Music While Calling - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / App On Background Music While Calling (762 Views)

How To Hide Your Phone Number While Calling / Learn How To Change Your Voice While Calling! Android User / Background Music V1.50 For Symbian Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

App On Background Music While Calling by hemmyflam69(m): 6:53am On Sep 22, 2014
I need an app that enable me to listen to music on background while calling....anybody pls help
Re: App On Background Music While Calling by mfrizzy(m): 8:02am On Sep 22, 2014
hemmyflam69: I need an app that enable me to listen to music on background while calling....anybody pls help
You've gotta be kidding me.....na must to open thread...... mtschewwww!!!
Re: App On Background Music While Calling by sushieater: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2014
Lexusgs: Which speaker would the expected music and call use @ the same time?

Oga, it's possible. My Nokia 3250 does it back then.
Re: App On Background Music While Calling by sushieater: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2014
Lexusgs:

How often did you use that option and how convenient?
Probably OP means callertunez

I made use of it a lot, it was one of the reasons I Iove that phone and It was very convenient to use. The music and the calls blended very well, it was very smooth. Most Nokia symbian phones on S60 3rd edition platform do that.

So, the OP knows exactly what he's talking about and he's not talking about callertunez.
Re: App On Background Music While Calling by BedLam: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2014
N7player does that.
Re: App On Background Music While Calling by sushieater: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2014
Lexusgs:

I never used the S60, hence my ignorance.
Do you want to remove your belt and smack my bottom?

Oga, we no dey quarrel o.. Why would I smack your bottom? I would've done that if you were a girl sha grin.. So, its all good.
Re: App On Background Music While Calling by sushieater: 12:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lexusgs:

Thanx for having a sense of humour !!!! (I could wear a wig (brazillian), padded yansh and chicken fillet (for front). All hairs visible on legs,chest etc etc (would have a brazillian wax).

Hahaha. That might work but only when I'm getting stoned like Stephen grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Promo on 8inches android quadcore tablets!!! cheaper than ONLINE STORES!!!! / Battery That Charges Upto 70% In Two Minutes And Last For 20years / Earn Some Extra Cash Here On Tsù. Tsù Add Up Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.