Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja (3175 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters / Aba: A City In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 22, 2014
Abuja Medical City, A 300-bed tertiary care center, will comprise of Surgery, Critical Care Services, 5 Operating suites. 91 critical care beds and 204 intermediate care beds. This health care campus will be among the region's most innovative and advanced facilities. The Abuja Medical City contributes to UMI's vision to become a global center of excellence for healthcare delivery.

Renders:

http://umediltd.com/index.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Your title is misleading.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by alabiyemmy(m): 7:03am On Sep 22, 2014
cute.
Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by GowonAbacha: 7:09am On Sep 22, 2014
Rossike or what's ur name, kindly remove those pictures so that people won't be deceived that it is abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2014
ROSSIKE: Abuja Medical City, A 300-bed tertiary care center, will comprise of Surgery, Critical Care Services, 5 Operating suites. 91 critical care beds and 204 intermediate care beds. This health care campus will be among the region's most innovative and advanced facilities. The Abuja Medical City contributes to UMI's vision to become a global center of excellence for healthcare delivery.

Renders:

They had 15yrs+ to do this, they didn't, now GEJ and co want to hoodwink gullible Nigerians with promises.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by datguru: 7:22am On Sep 22, 2014
It's only in the media we hear that Nigeria is good but in the real life, nothing

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by kokoA(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2014
One of those numerous projects that may never be completed.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Gboliwe: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2014
While this is a good idea, those of us who can afford it will still go to India and UK, those of us who can't will still use the one available. We are Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Amanwulu1(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2014
wit GEJ it is possible bt I hope it will stp d medical trips of our leaders to d foreign land. Dat is my greatest problem bc what our leaders want us to belive in they show they don't belive in.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by 2cato: 7:37am On Sep 22, 2014
The rate of jelousy and lies by APC is getting too much. Jelousy no go kill somepeople.
GowonAbacha: Rossike or what's ur name, kindly remove those pictures so that people won't be deceived that it is abuja.
egift: Deception at its peak. Foundation has not been laid and OP's Title look as if it has been completed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by 2cato: 7:39am On Sep 22, 2014
Commendable to an extent. I hope those hungry doctors who never get tired of asking for money will not go and plunder it for sale.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by egift(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2014
Deception at its peak. Foundation has not been laid and OP's Title look as if it has been completed.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by GowonAbacha: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: They had 15yrs+ to do this, they didn't, now GEJ and co want to hoodwink gullible Nigerians with promises.
...that's his only source of hope for 2015.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2014
egift: Deception at its peak. Foundation has not been laid and OP's Title look as if it has been completed.
bros, na foundation u dey talk wey u no shoot gun for air?
Dem never even knw d land where dem go build am grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by size38: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2014
No be only world class medical city. Na orbit class medical city. Medical city wey our leaders still dey abandon to Europe and America for mere headache.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by asala1: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2014
Where is the "To" in your title. I guess you mistakenly missed that out.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by obailala(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2014
@ROSSIKE

What kind of misleading title is this?.. I was opening the thread with excitement hoping to see something tangible (even if it's still work in progress).

All these dishonest political beggars mortgaging the future of their kids for bowls of porridge, for how long will you continue to deceive Nigerians??

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by omenka(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2014
Gboliwe: While this is a good idea, those of us who can afford it will still go to India and UK, those of us who can't will still use the one available. We are Nigerians
Very telling!! Just thesame way those of us who can afford brand new made in Nigeria cars would rather go Jap or German!! But when I been talk am, because na Innoson dey involved, people been call me terrible names. But here you are unintentionally giving credence to my assertion.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Gboliwe: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2014
omenka: Very telling!! Just thesame way those of us who can afford brand new made in Nigeria cars would rather go Jap or German!! But when I been talk am, because na Innoson dey involved, people been call me terrible names. But here you are unintentionally giving credence to my assertion.
You lost me.
I don't know what you are trying to say.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by omenka(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2014
Gboliwe: You lost me.
I don't know what you are trying to say.
Nah. I think you know exactly what I mean. But as a TANoid, you are bound to get lost in instances like this. Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Gboliwe: 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
omenka: Nah. I think you know exactly what I mean. But as a TANoid, you are bound to get lost in instances like this. Have a nice day.

Surely, this one no follow.

Yeah, you too
Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
datguru: It's only in the media we hear that Nigeria is good but in the real life, nothing

You need to step out of your cocoon and move around the country. Things are happening even in your city now which you know nothing about.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
django1: Your title is misleading.

To you and 5 other dumbitos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by igbeke: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
ROSSIKE: Abuja Medical City, A 300-bed tertiary care center, will comprise of Surgery, Critical Care Services, 5 Operating suites. 91 critical care beds and 204 intermediate care beds. This health care campus will be among the region's most innovative and advanced facilities. The Abuja Medical City contributes to UMI's vision to become a global center of excellence for healthcare delivery.

Renders:

Its OK.
...but why Abuja?
This should be best situated in Benin City.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Sagamite(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2014

You are a cretinous, mentally-ill person!

So computer graphics is your idea of telling us the shithole called Nigeria has "built" world-class hospital?

You are an absolute cretin!

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by asha80(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sagamite:
So computer graphics is your idea of tell us the shithole called Nigeria has "built" world-class hospital?
lol
Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op! Your tittle is misleading... It's a good thing you are campaigning for GEJ, pls note that this type of frivolous things can work against him.

It's not on the actual ground yet.

Therefore, I urge you to change your post's tittle.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sagamite:

So computer graphics is your idea of telling us the shithole called Nigeria has "built" world-class hospital?

Where did you see 'built'? Illiteracy is really a problem on this forum. I guess for a ghetto crackhead like you there's no point explaining English language subtleties.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
emmyrichie: Op! Your tittle is misleading... It's a good thing you are campaigning for GEJ, pls note that this type of frivolous things can work against him.

It's not on the actual ground yet.

Therefore, I urge you to change your post's tittle.

Thanks.
You are a dunce. Go and take English lessons.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by adconline(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Show me real pictures not graphic 3D

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Sagamite(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
ROSSIKE: Where did you see 'built'? Illiteracy is really a problem on this forum. I guess for a ghetto crackhead like you there's no point explaining English language subtleties.

You are a cretinous person!

Illiterate, what did you want me to use in the sentence "build"?

person, is graphics your evidence that Nigeria has built the Medical city?

Mentally-ill person!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Builds World Class Medical City In Abuja by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
ROSSIKE: You are a dunce. Go and take English lessons.

Your are a product of a licking condom... An a55 and phull. 1diot!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry People Threw Pure Water At GEJ And His Campaign Team / Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / Raw Video Of How Major Al-mustapha Killed Kudirat Abiola Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.