Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (78534 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Ezibless: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nice post.

We had a male corper that taught us English language while in senior sec.
He made passes @me,in coded ways though,but i understood.
This dude would never enter our class without asking me questions or asking for my contributions, to the extent that my classmtes started to notice.
It pissed me off that i automatically became ''stubborn'' during English lessons.

But menh! That dude got back @me and made me serve punishment over trivial things.

But thank God i had a good reputation before he came to the school,and that got old teachers to start suspecting him because i wasn't the only girl he was after...
Rumors here and there... That he impregnated an art student

P.s He is now married to her with two kids.

Should i call that FATE? grin

12 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Stillfire: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sophyrocks: This just reminds me of way back secondary school. my physics teacher asked me to point an aparatus in the lab. so i had to leave my seat and walk to the front of the class to point it out. when he saw i got it right, i turned around and was walking back to my seat when suddenly i heard loud screams from the girls in class. I was like "What the heck is going on"? They were all laughing and screaming. Some girls told me that when i turned around and was catwalking back to my seat, our physics teacher actually was checking me out and licking his lips. Gosh!!! I was so embaraassed!! Since then, our physics teacher started becoming unnecessaarily strict with me.
Good ol days!

Ewwww!

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by LadiesPet(m): 5:15am On Sep 23, 2014
These holes ain't loyal since 1876 grin grin grin

Meanwhile pucci are meant to be lubricated & maintained to avoid getting rust.
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by LadiesPet(m): 5:17am On Sep 23, 2014
Is there anything sweeter than pucci

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by focus7: 5:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by tintingz(m): 5:24am On Sep 23, 2014
If you teach in a village, guys be careful with all these young girls in secondary schools... many of them are winches, emere, ogbanje, mamy water. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by frank043(m): 5:33am On Sep 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

One of the reasons why i do not want teach/be a lecturer. people keep telling me to go into the lecturing field. Apart from not having the flair for it, i can't deal with having advances from small small boys. I tend to get advances from very young men in real life. Very embarassing. I can't deal with double of that when lecturing. That was a nice method you came up with to punish them. Being principled is very essential for a teacher/lecturer. When you treat them with iron fist, their crush on you will fade. some boys too get liver walai.
You looked for their trouble...you are the cause of your numerous advances,why the hell won't they when you are so PRETTY and with those dazzling eyes?? Prettier than their mamas and sisters.LOLZ...just joking ooo,pls don't crucify me.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ITbomb(m): 5:34am On Sep 23, 2014
No matter how much we talk am, it will be going from worse to worst cos girls are becoming more aware of their bodies from early stage and they think that their agemates are too small and inexperienced to show them what they need to know.

I remember what a nairalander wrote on MaziOmenuko thread, 'I love the smell of secondary school girls', the worst is yet to come.
For the school there is nothing to be done, the only restrained should be from the family, parents watching the daughters' attitude, loss of respect to some guys, taking more than necessary time to 'look good',

4 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by DTunjo: 5:40am On Sep 23, 2014
It's not easy in this present life. let's just pray that God should help us.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Hemanwel(m): 5:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Me??High school girls??Never!!
I remember what me and my guys used to say when we saw any teenage girl stylishly walked pass us.We would say, "all these small girls wey never sabi wash their pan.ts sef...".
So,the thought alone of sleeping with them (High school girls/teens) makes me wanna puke.
Naturally too,I am more attracted to older, mature ladies,ah swear!

11 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Miner13: 5:42am On Sep 23, 2014
the clear different between a blog and a forum.

this site can make you laugh your ass out patapata.

the comments here na die

7 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by harffie(m): 5:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Pe.do.phile.s
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by slap1(m): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2014
I presently teach English language in a private secondary school (awaiting NYSC).
Believe me, those girls are something else! The first day I introduced myself, they asked for my phone number, saying it's part of the rules. I wanted to verify from the principal, they laughed and asked me not to worry.
Unfortunately, they searched me out on Facebook and sent countless friend requests ( I accepted some). They also got my number from my profile before I removed it belatedly.
Now a lot of them ask (beg) to visit me. I've bluntly ignored them.Few of them have clearly asked for sex. These girls are tempting, but I consider that I'll have kids someday and karma is just there!
I get gifts from them. I accept from the responsible ones and turn down some. My decision is that if I ever feel I love any of them, I'll wait till she leaves secondary school before making any move.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by NifemiOlu(m): 5:56am On Sep 23, 2014
slap1: I presently teach English language in a private secondary school (awaiting NYSC).
Believe me, those girls are something else! The first day I introduced myself, they asked for my phone number, saying it's part of the rules. I wanted to verify from the principal, they laughed and asked me not to worry.
Unfortunately, they searched me out on Facebook and sent countless friend requests ( I accepted some). They also got my number from my profile before I removed it belatedly.
Now a lot of them ask (beg) to visit me. I've bluntly ignored them.Few of them have clearly asked for sex. These girls are tempting, but I consider that I'll have kids someday and karma is just there!
I get gifts from them. I accept from the responsible ones and turn down some. My decision is that if I ever feel I love any of them, I'll wait till she leaves secondary school before making any move.
Your post is just a summary of my thoughts: Karma. Nice one.

6 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahahahaha...I liked him small sha, he was young and veryyy intelligent. grin.
Truetalk o, as the Mathematics section of my brain open ehn, I no believe till date...
When we were writing WAEC,if he just pass near my row, let alone seat...students will start making funny noises. The principal had to tell him to leave...that one too bin like me @Principal (very ugly man...I just didn't fancy him @all)

He tried to make a case, that the maths teacher was dating me, there was no evidence, apart from few of my haters in class that concurred -no valid evidence. They couldn't use my grades bc that would mean I was dating every teacher except Biology...lol
lols...na so you hot reach?
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by pyyxxaro: 6:02am On Sep 23, 2014
mstik: All those randy male teachers, una dey hear??
Reminds me of a story I heard. There was this attractive male corper that was posted to one village to work. He worked as a teacher in one girls' secondary school. As expected, they were all dying for him, and the pervert took advantage of these poor girls. He slept with a lot of them. Turned out he had HIV/AIDS, and he infected the girls with the disease...

Aunty you Talk this one ooo grin........ You must be a LIONESS cry
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by arshavineering(m): 6:02am On Sep 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie: You just reminded me of my maths teacher in secondary school...he never made any advances though...
...but that guy doesn't joke with my matter...yeayea...
-the day I forget my assignment @home, he would stylishly form non-interested in marking the assignment that day to avoid flogging me.

It got so bad, that everyone knew he had a crush on me, so my friends started taking advantage, when they don't do their assignments, they would ask me to say I didn't do mine...it always worked (not like we did it regularly though)

...The only advantage I gained from the whole crush was that, naturally I'm not excited about mathematics, but immediately he started teaching us in my SS1 I picked up...lol
-by the time I was in Ss2 I was getting 98% in maths, people said he dashed me grades, but nah...I actually earned them...lol

exactly !!! during my NYSC days,People said i dashed Doris marks in mathematics cos she used to be an olodo in maths...but she actually earned them
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by slap1(m): 6:04am On Sep 23, 2014
ITbomb: No matter how much we talk am, it will be going from worse to worst cos girls are becoming more aware of their bodies from early stage and they think that their agemates are too small and inexperienced to show them what they need to know.

I remember what a nairalander wrote on MaziOmenuko thread, 'I love the smell of secondary school girls', the worst is yet to come.
For the school there is nothing to be done, the only restrained should be from the family, parents watching the daughters' attitude, loss of respect to some guys, taking more than necessary time to 'look good',
Thank you bro!
I mean 16/17 year old girls make you know they have 'grown'. I'm surprised they have no qualms telling me ''Sir you're a fine guy o!" and other things you may not believe. Sometimes, while teaching, I find a particular girl starring and smiling like she's getting the lesson... I know she isn't.

2 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by banky222: 6:04am On Sep 23, 2014
guess I am going to far. my female students, s.s 1 - 3 call me pet names. they tell me to my face that I am cute. will start rebuking them as from today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by banky222: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2014
slap1: Thank you bro!
I mean 16/17 year old girls make you know they have 'grown'. I'm surprised they have no qualms telling me ''Sir you're a fine guy o!" and other things you may not believe. Sometimes, while teaching, I find a particular girl starring and smiling like she's getting the lesson... I know she isn't.
......... yes that is Favour in my class. she even ask for a big hug frm me after class sometimes.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by thiefnubu(m): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2014
I have absolutely no problem whatsoever lubricating one or two pushy secondary school girls.. How many years I carry senior them sef. if no b say I start school early, some of my mate still dey form bado for ss2(e) undecided ...

5 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by snakebeat: 6:11am On Sep 23, 2014
slap1: I presently teach English language in a private secondary school (awaiting NYSC).
Bro procrastination is very bad, if u have any intentions of making any move, make it now, no time, u think she'll wait for u
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by NifemiOlu(m): 6:11am On Sep 23, 2014
Tinubu: I have no problem lubricating one or two pushy secondary school girls.. How many years I carry senior them sef. if no b say I start school early, some of my mate still dey form bado for ss2e undecided

LoooooL. Really, once you stand in front of a class, regardless of age, you've been charged with a responsibility to direct them.

4 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by NifemiOlu(m): 6:15am On Sep 23, 2014
snakebeat: Bro procrastination is very bad, if u have any intentions of making any move, make it now, no time, u think she'll wait for u
He can't make a move on his student. An outsider can. Such move MAY, in most cases, derail the girl in terms of focus but as soon she makes her credits in O'Level (and does well in UTME)...well, no wahala. At least she can now proceed to a higher institution.

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by observer2020(m): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2014
I like these, becos I remembered,when I finished from university, I was like waiting for my nysc, so I decided to pick up a teaching job at one private school, when I started, I was humble and intelligent, I taught all most all the subjects in secondary school curricular, so the students were cherishing me becos of my intelligence, I was the form master for SSS 3 class, they get larger babes who get big assets and I ignored them all, let they started buying things for me secretly, sending me airtime etc, I still ignored them.
but there is one SSS 1 female student, I was having a crush for, but she pretends that she didn't notice it.as time goes on, one of the teachers fall for me and the SSS 3 students found out and they started being hostile to the teacher anytime she enters class to teacher, but I warned them they stopped.
to cut the story short, I resigned from the school a month from my nysc, could y believe it, that those SSS 3 students start coming to my house, they are about 15girls in my class, but I bleeped up to 10 of them before I went for service.
but the most interesting part of it ,was that the SSS 1 student I had crush on then, started bombarding my phone and account with money, to God be the glory she is my financè now, just waiting for her to enter school, so that I will go and pay her bride price.I like these, becos I remembered,when I finished from university, I was like waiting for my nysc, so I decided to pick up a teaching job at one private school, when I started, I was humble and intelligent, I taught all most all the subjects in secondary school curricular, so the students were cherishing me becos of my intelligence, I was the form master for SSS 3 class, they get larger babes who get big assets and I ignored them all, let they started buying things for me secretly, sending me airtime etc, I still ignored them.
but there is one SSS 1 female student, I was having a crush for, but she pretends that she didn't notice it.as time goes on, one of the teachers fall for me and the SSS 3 students found out and they started being hostile to the teacher anytime she enters class to teacher, but I warned them they stopped.
to cut the story short, I resigned from the school a month from my nysc, could y believe it, that those SSS 3 students start coming to my house, they are about 15girls in my class, but I bleeped up to 10 of them before I went for service.
but the most interesting part of it ,was that the SSS 1 student I had crush on then, started bombarding my phone and account with money, to God be the glory she is my financè now, just waiting for her to enter school, so that I will go and pay her bride price.
I like these, becos I remembered,when I finished from university, I was like waiting for my nysc, so I decided to pick up a teaching job at one private school, when I started, I was humble and intelligent, I taught all most all the subjects in secondary school curricular, so the students were cherishing me becos of my intelligence, I was the form master for SSS 3 class, they get larger babes who get big assets and I ignored them all, let they started buying things for me secretly, sending me airtime etc, I still ignored them.
but the most interesting part of it ,was that the SSS 1 student I had crush on then, started bombarding my phone and account with money, to God be the glory she is my financè now, just waiting for her to enter school, so that I will go and pay her bride price.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by etochi11(m): 6:23am On Sep 23, 2014
Personally, I think this NYSC of a thing hav cosd more harm than good. They should end this programme biko. Instead, once you graduate, the govt will push 237600 into your account so that you use it and enter street.

10 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Keypha(m): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2014
Mmmm Girls do call me then copper Fine Boy, them dey fight cos of me, I fork them oh hehehehe
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2014
I once had dis crush on a male teacher in my secondary school,believe me dis teacher is hot,I told my friends about it,dey say I should make him ask me out,I always do everything in class for him to just notice,sometimes I will deliberately fail a question nd meet him personally to correct me,thinking dat he will notice nd ask me out,I never knew I was making a fool of myself,d day came wen he said he wanted to see me after class,I was happy,thinking dis is my moment,only for him to tell me dat am not his type,he luvs busty female,he ended up going out wit my very busty friend,I felt betrayed,tanks to my small oranges

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by NifemiOlu(m): 6:40am On Sep 23, 2014
jomile: I once had dis crush on a male teacher in my secondary school,believe me dis teacher is hot,I told my friends about it,dey say I should make him ask me out,I always do everything in class for him to just notice,sometimes I will deliberately fail a question nd meet him personally to correct me,thinking dat he will notice nd ask me out,I never knew I was making a fool of myself,d day came wen he said he wanted to see me after class,I was happy,thinking dis is my moment,only for him to tell me dat am not his type,he luvs busty female,he ended up going out wit my very busty friend,I felt betrayed,tanks to my small oranges

What a wicked world!

10 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by slap1(m): 6:41am On Sep 23, 2014
banky222: ......... yes that is Favour in my class. she even ask for a big hug frm me after class sometimes.
And the suggestive questions they ask?
In a revision class with SS 3, I decided to entertain general questions. I heard 'nwiii' that day: "Sir, is it true that kissing brings red lips?" ( my lips are a little pink and they had been arguing it's because I kiss a lot!)
During a pronunciations class -- you won't believe this -- a senior girl walked up to board, wrote nípples and asked for the correct pronunciation! I wordlessly wiped off the word and motioned her back to her seat.
You may wonder: why not punish the little imps? This is private school, flogging is not always welcome because they believe it may scare the students.
I often report issues to the management. Sometimes the girls come out of the principal's office with defiant look on their faces.
My observation: The scramble for students (at all cost) due to the proliferation of private schools has given the students a bloated sense of importance and arrogance. I didn't have a phone until I left secondary school. Now a JSS1 student has a phone. Times are changing.

6 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 23, 2014
Punishment should be given to those involved. 40strokes of the cane. Both teacher and student found guilty .

80 strokes will be the best.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by slap1(m): 6:47am On Sep 23, 2014
snakebeat: Bro procrastination is very bad, if u have any intentions of making any move, make it now, no time, u think she'll wait for u
Asking them out will turn their heads -- not my plans for them. Again, it's against my policy. If they are in another school, that's a different ball game.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. / Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.