Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students (78549 Views)

Investments For Students, Corper, Teachers,workers And Stay At Home Mums / Do You Encourage Beating Of Children By Teachers At Schools? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by frank043(m): 12:07am On Sep 25, 2014
NifemiOlu:

LoL
I've been chilling since yesterday to see how it will end...but of course, I hope to see a thread next year WE MET ON NAIRALAND, I APPRECIATED HER HAIR, NOW WE'RE MARRIED
LoL
Badt guy!!! Lolz. It will surely end well bro...just sit tight bro,get a bowl of popcorn and a bottle of coke. Thumbs up...
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by frank043(m): 12:15am On Sep 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahahahaha. I never knew you were that serious and it would get to this.

You can only send me a Pm unless its really important and based on neutral/friendly grounds. You feel me?
Haba sophy,so I don't sound friendly enough?Or is the ground aint quite neutral?Cmon,I'm just a humble youngman admiring a damsel. You talk sensibly and look very pretty and smart,I only want to get more formal privilege to admiring you sincerely and "FRIENDLY"#winks#. Since I have now established the basis for a PM,do I now send it? Thanks in advance...
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by gidjah(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2014
frank043: Haba sophy,so I don't sound friendly enough?Or is the ground aint quite neutral?Cmon,I'm just a humble youngman admiring a damsel. You talk sensibly and look very pretty and smart,I only want to get more formal privilege to admiring you sincerely and "FRIENDLY"#winks#. Since I have now established the basis for a PM,do I now send it? Thanks in advance...
NOT TO WORRY YOUNG MAN,some of us in da house will help finish the work for u,u hav tried your best,let us continue and finish d good journey for both of u.sophy must bow to d power of true love,no harm o!sophy,pls kindly in your church mind consider my friend and our brother in d house,he deserves a good chance abi?just let me know if he tries misbehaving,i shall arrange him.perhaps,he is even a nice bro,from his write ups you should be able to sense that.abeg ,no 'pinch of salt talk' here sophy.God Bless U
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Eberex(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Everyone has got pride and everyone gets disappointed every now and then still. Nothing new.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2014
frank043: Haba sophy,so I don't sound friendly enough?Or is the ground aint quite neutral?Cmon,I'm just a humble youngman admiring a damsel. You talk sensibly and look very pretty and smart,I only want to get more formal privilege to admiring you sincerely and "FRIENDLY"#winks#. Since I have now established the basis for a PM,do I now send it? Thanks in advance...

Hahahahahahahahahaaha.

You are free.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2014
gidjah: NOT TO WORRY YOUNG MAN,some of us in da house will help finish the work for u,u hav tried your best,let us continue and finish d good journey for both of u.sophy must bow to d power of true love,no harm o!sophy,pls kindly in your church mind consider my friend and our brother in d house,he deserves a good chance abi?just let me know if he tries misbehaving,i shall arrange him.perhaps,he is even a nice bro,from his write ups you should be able to sense that.abeg ,no 'pinch of salt talk' here sophy.God Bless U

Na wa o. Wonderful! Everybody is playing matchmaker in this thread. Issorait.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by frank043(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2014
gidjah: NOT TO WORRY YOUNG MAN,some of us in da house will help finish the work for u,u hav tried your best,let us continue and finish d good journey for both of u.sophy must bow to d power of true love,no harm o!sophy,pls kindly in your church mind consider my friend and our brother in d house,he deserves a good chance abi?just let me know if he tries misbehaving,i shall arrange him.perhaps,he is even a nice bro,from his write ups you should be able to sense that.abeg ,no 'pinch of salt talk' here sophy.God Bless U
Cool guy! Thanks man...for your concern.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by frank043(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahahahahahahaaha.

You are free.
Thanks dear...I have sent it and also replied you.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Abee79(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2014
TheShopKeeper:

Sir, you are a man of integrity. Well done.

It's God's grace o! Thank you
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by bcee100: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2014
It is very pathetic to witness what male corpers do to these young girls. The painful thing is that new corpers are posted every 3 months and majority of them wld want to sleep with these same kids before they leave.

3 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by golddeejay(m): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2014
2kris: hy mr man i am a teacher and i can proudly say all my lecturers got their wives were they teach......sorry sha not everybody is lik u that lie in public.................sumary i loved her so much that i hv to let her write her waec and neco and since then i hav never taken advantage of her...if u vex put ur head for chicken yansh
no mind dem lairs, nao evrybody is claimn moral standard here...hu say u cant fall in love with ur stdnt sinc you didnt take advantage of her and you help grow academically.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by uduokirika1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
OK

3 Likes

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
preciousjoz1: if they tell you 'you are beautiful' please know that they are lying.thank you!
OK noted but y??

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by fabulousdame(f): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
GowonAbacha:
U know next to nothing. Ur not exposed at all. All these things are real.
sorry,u know nothing of wat i'm saying.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by kellyJames5(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2014
Nmeri17: the forst man I ever keeld was the lessen centar owner I found out was making advances at my den girlfren angry I lerra fed his kakas to my dogs angry angry
Bros,I was sent to come and inform you that you are going to win a Nobel prize in lieing.
Continue!
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by 2kris(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
golddeejay: no mind dem lairs, nao evrybody is claimn moral standard here...hu say u cant fall in love with ur stdnt sinc you didnt take advantage of her and you help grow academically.
my brother i wounder ooohhh i love her and i know surely she will love me even more........this one is for u.............she is idoma by tribe
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by 2kris(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
fabulousdame:
sorry,u know nothing of wat i'm saying.
.....babe u look stunning lol,are u edo nyc meeting u dear

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by juwoonn(m): 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

yeayea....that's the end...oya go and sleep
Hmmmm......
Na u dey inside dat pics @Ur profile
My eye wan pop out cheesy
No wonder dat teacher wan kill himself..... grin
U're endowed. @Dat backyard
Enjoy ur marriage.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by fabulousdame(f): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
2kris: .....babe u look stunning lol,are u edo nyc meeting u dear
thanks.. smiley..my pleasure
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by SenatorJames(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
slap1: I presently teach English language in a private secondary school (awaiting NYSC).
Believe me, those girls are something else! The first day I introduced myself, they asked for my phone number, saying it's part of the rules. I wanted to verify from the principal, they laughed and asked me not to worry.
Unfortunately, they searched me out on Facebook and sent countless friend requests ( I accepted some). They also got my number from my profile before I removed it belatedly.
Now a lot of them ask (beg) to visit me. I've bluntly ignored them.Few of them have clearly asked for sex. These girls are tempting, but I consider that I'll have kids someday and karma is just there!
I get gifts from them. I accept from the responsible ones and turn down some. My decision is that if I ever feel I love any of them, I'll wait till she leaves secondary school before making any move.
May the Lord uphold you in this your great decision. This death trap is what many will consider as opportunity.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by slap1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
SenatorJames: May the Lord uphold you in this your great decision. This death trap is what many will consider as opportunity.
Amen! Thanks.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by 2kris(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
fabulousdame:
thanks.. smiley..my pleasure
welcome sweery,u ar free to say hi whenever.and i am open minded

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by kykhelomor(f): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2014
McWhillion:
grin are you saying what I'm thinking?
wink Nd wat are u thinking
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by 2kris(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
2kris: welcome sweery,u ar free to say hi whenever.and i am open minded
so are u on facebook tweeta or 2go lets get to know each other beta
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by bukatyne(f): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
truetalk...I know that kind catwalk - they would think it's for attention whereas it comes naturally. To be a teacher isn't easy abeg, even as a corp member -I taught in a secondary school. When I give assignments, they would write the question on the 1st sheet, then when I turn over, na serious love letter...lol

Sometimes rubbish write-ups, 'madam, show me your bum-bum', 'madam pity me naa'
AkwaIbom children dey jonse sha...hahahaha

You served in AKS?

What year?

Taught there too during NYSC and it was fun
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Heycube(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2014
NifemiOlu: It’s deliberate that I’m posting this under family section and not education.

There are real life issues we really don’t discuss or we just pretend it doesn’t exist and this has impact on our school/family outlook. I’ve taught at different levels of Nigerian education cadre and as a young man, there are have been highs and lows. My first teaching experience was for a JSS3 class, very large class, of course it’s a mixed public school. I took 3 arms JSS3 A-C (having a combined number 284 students on an average of 94 students per class). I must confess I had beautiful girls in my class, very attractive indeed. As male teachers, do we find some female students attractive? The truthful answer is yes. Why? We are human. Simple as ABC.

My fiancée and I are about 5 years apart. It's not really such an unbelievable thing for people of different ages to fall in love, and there's nothing wrong with it. However, there are obvious limits to those age differences, and it just CAN'T HAPPEN WHILE THEY ARE IN A TEACHER-STUDENT RELATIONSHIP, as society doesn't accept that too well and the ethics of education forbids it.

Should a teacher make advances towards a female student? Obviously, they shouldn't, even though it's done. That kind of thing is being dealt with virtually on a daily basis in schools worldwide. It happens all the time, and seems to be happening with more and more frequency, lately. You may admire a student but any other move above admiration, you act on it in any way and get caught, you’d lose your job. If a female student makes advances to a teacher, the teacher should reject right away. Staring and checking out are unacceptable behaviours for a teacher.

WHAT ARE THE FACTS?

1.Male teachers make sexual advances towards female students.

2.Female students DELIBERATELY tempt male teachers they find attractive (I’ve been a victim twice)

3. Female students going through pressure from a male teacher don’t open up to their parents rather their friends.

4.Numbers of male teachers having sex with female students are increasing at an alarming rate to an extent where female students are seeing it as achievement dating their teachers.

WHAT CAN BE DONE?

Male teachers need to know it’s HIGHLY forbidden by the ethics of the educational profession to make advances towards students. As a male teacher, if you’re finding it hard to cope in a class, kindly speak to an elderly teacher about it or request a change of class from the admin. I believe that’s more honourable and dignifying. I’ve experienced a case where some parents stormed a school and started dragging a male teacher on the ground. What a shame!

As a female student if you aren't feeling comfortable in your class, because a teacher is passing the lines of what you would consider to be abnormal, unprofessional behaviour, speak to your school counsellor or school psychologist first before your parents. Why? Parents are passionate and will blow up upon hearing such but then, how many schools in Nigeria employ educational psychologists? Had it been a student isn’t reporting, an educational psychologist can spot it and deal with it. Also please be careful, though, about what you say or do, regarding a teacher, as rumours can easily turn into very harmful things that can damage a teacher's entire career, as well as his personal life.

I have seen cases of where students have falsely accused teachers of things, and even though, in one case, the teacher was shown to be innocent, he was never able to establish a normal life again, afterwards. He’s now a farmer in a village due to the shame. There is nothing wrong, of course, with going to the counsellors or administration, if you have clearly been dealt with in an unprofessional manner by a teacher, but just be sure you don't start false accusations or rumours, simply because you don't like a given teacher.

As parents, you need to be very observant. Has your daughter suddenly lost respect for a male teacher recently? Has she lost respect for ‘street bros’. Has she become aggressive towards male teachers? Suddenly lacks self-confidence or shows over confidence? These are the red flags.

My broda is not easy o dos gals wan kill me wit body language. Wat I normally do is to call whoeva she is and checkmate her intentn by talkin sense into her brain and put her unda a serius surveillance in case.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by alentyno: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Abee79:

* If I sensed that a girl was 'coming on' too strongly, I would politely ask her "HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS?" (It works EVERY SINGLE TIME. They get embarrassed and never come back, and I guess, they go and tell the others)

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by josite: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2014
was a teacher at unilag.
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by DrDre1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Abee79:
I lectured in a Polytechnic located in South West Nigeria for four years. I went there as a Corper, and was retained. I'll share how I was able to stay unscathed all the while, keeping the 'pressure' from female students (and female Staff) at bay:

* As soon as I set foot in the community, I identified with the Christian groups and Churches. This kept me from any wilful compromise, even when I wanted to, or had the opportunity (there were lots of them!);

* I did not trust my natural instincts, so I kept my distance - especially from girls I found personally attractive (and there were in abundance);

* I tried not to stare too much - especially the ones that will come to class looking really seductive. Straight-facedness!!!! (no second look was my (still remains) my policy - no matter how fine a girl is)

* I performed my duty with diligence and strictness - meanwhile, I maintained cordiality and reasonableness;

* I always reminded myself that nothing remained a secret for long, especially among female students who would one day brag about how they 'conquered' yet another Staff, or about your prowess in bed - or otherwise;

* I also reminded myself daily that compromising with any of my students was like 'descending' to their level and that I should be prepared to eat the crumb of disrespect that it may occasion;

* I tried not to entertain female students who always want to come visit on any reason, except they are in the company of others;

* When they call, or sent text messages (they always have ways of getting your phone number) I replied as cordially as I can, maintaining a mental and emotional boundary that must not be crossed;

* (Don't laugh, please): I conspicuously kept a copy of the Bible on my desk;

* I flaunted pictures of my fiancée in my office and used it as my phone and computer screen saver (we were hundreds of miles apart);

* If I sensed that a girl was 'coming on' too strongly, I would politely ask her "HAVE YOU GIVEN YOUR LIFE TO JESUS?" (It works EVERY SINGLE TIME. They get embarrassed and never come back, and I guess, they go and tell the others)

* I maintained godly principles of transparency, integrity, purity, obedience to God, respect for constituted authority, diligence to duty, etc

* I treated every encounter with my students (in or out of class) as an avenue to influence them for good, not evil

* Can't think of the rest . . . (Its all about having personal godly values and principles!)

>>With time I gained a (not too good) 'reputation' for myself (they called me a monk, Jew guy, Holy-holy, Pastor etc). After a while, they all just IGNORED me, I think . . . cool
- Today, almost five years latter, happily married with two daughters of my own, I recall those formative years WITHOUT REGRET AND NOTHING TO HIDE!

Sir, u nailed. The "...have u given ur life to CHRIST..." got me really choking with laughter. I can imagine the looks on their faces. If the same person still pushes further after that, the next thing I'd probably say is " I think u need deliverance" grin
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by Abee79(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
DrDre1:

Sir, u nailed. The "...have u given ur life to CHRIST..." got me really choking with laughter. I can imagine the looks on their faces. If the same person still pushes further after that, the next thing I'd probably say is " I think u need deliverance" grin
True! I totally agree with you! grin

1 Like

Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by ogaprime(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
Thank God that nysc didn't send me to go and teach. I was posted to a private firm so there is no need for me to read the OP's post as "riot act" to the students as planned
Re: Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students by AmunaNo1: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2014
im 19yrs old and about to begin my NYSC. If for example i were posted to teach in such an environment as a girls sec school, would it really be wrong to become intimate with a student?
just wondering o

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ejechi Paul Died In His Room Yesterday Please Help Locate His Family / Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.