Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - (20912 Views)

GEJ Shame:Ghana has 60% Of Nigeria's Generated Capacity For Electricity / Nigeria Accent Is The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World / Which Is The Best ENGLISH Speaking AFRICAN Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by JEITO: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: but u know its the truth. Ghanaian accent is the best
nah! I don't agree wit u. I hardly understand wat they say. But it is because they don't speak clearly.

Even their pidgin sef na make sense.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: you don't seem to understand how we see ghanainas here, we see ghanaians like village people. Seriously.
dont worry we also see nigerians as evil, dirty, human eaters, scammers, baby sellers, liars. Not just ghana but benin, south africa, the west , the world shares the same views.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: dont worry we also see nigerians as evil, dirty, human eaters, scammers, baby sellers, liars. Not just ghana but benin, south africa, the west , the world shares the same views.
the world also share the same view that ghana is a village grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: hahahaha true that bro! It has made their women shapeless.
and their men mumu with hollow heads.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
JEITO: nah! I don't agree wit u. I hardly understand wat they say. But it is because they don't speak clearly.

Even their pidgin sef na make sense.
thats because ur pronounciation is different, and ur local languages have a strong effect on the english u speak.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ghana is a poor country, check out their ministry of finance building, its like a public yard cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: the world also share the same view that ghana is a village grin
just as the world share the view that nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: Ghana is a poor country, check out their ministry of finance building, its like a public yard cheesy cheesy cheesy
I hope u ain't trying to say nigeria is rich?
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: and their men mumu with hollow heads.
lol, u have finished them. Hahahahaha
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
Checkout nigeria ministry of finance grin

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: Checkout nigeria ministry of finance grin
Oil money at work whiles the citizens are suffering. Hahahaha nigerian mentality.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: the world also share the same view that ghana is a village grin
can u provide proof? Coz i can give u proof with what i said about ur country. Do u that the u.s.a has blacklisted nigeria as a terrorist nation? Do u know that the 2 british that killed a british soldier were of nigerian decent? Do u know that a nigerian died in india when he jumped from a high building after being pursued for drug offense? Do u know that nigerian women are taken to italy to do prostitution?
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by KLEINBASS: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
west africans speak alike, is like they all have bumpy subwoufer inside
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Seew central bank of ghana grin

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Central bank of nigeria grin

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
KLEINBASS: west africans speak alike, is like they all have bumpy subwoufer inside
stay out of this mister.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Today, I want us to argue constructively, I want to know how nigeria and ghana are mates, seriously grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
KLEINBASS: west africans speak alike, is like they all have bumpy subwoufer inside
hope you are watching the public buildings of this ghana that like rubbing shoulders with nigeria grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
That's never true.nigerians are always recognized anywhere with their bad English accent.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: hope you are watching the public buildings of this ghana that like rubbing shoulders with nigeria grin
Ghanaians don't invest in public buildings just for few people to sit in them whiles the citizenry suffers.Unlike nigerians always celebrating buildings whiles the majority suffers.Hahahaha nigerian mentality.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Parliament house of ghana grin

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: Today, I want us to argue constructively, I want to know how nigeria and ghana are mates, seriously grin
isnt this place also in nigeria?

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
O0XYGEN: Ghanaians don't invest in public buildings just for few people to sit in them whiles the citizenry suffers.Unlike nigerians always celebrating buildings whiles the majority suffers.Hahahaha nigerian mentality.
ghana don't like investing in public building? Listen to gibberish cheesy
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: isnt this place also in nigeria?
I won't post slums of ghana, I will compare your public buildings with ours, so swerve grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Jiggaman101: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
BedLam: Ghana has the worst English accent in west Africa! What is jenction? Instead of junction.

Nigerians accent

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Parliament house of nigeria, compare with that hut of ghana grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
nigeria's capital abuja

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by O0XYGEN: 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: ghana don't like investing in public building? Listen to gibberish cheesy
Poor nigerians celebrating buildings whiles they suffer n sleep in darkness since 1930.meanwhile u people don't even have nice architectural buildings than Ghana.hahahaha
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by nzeBiddle(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hahaha you sure have been to gh before or have gh friends. Lol I can relate
dannyville2: Feck off

OP you should be more interested in promoting twi or ashanti or whichever one it is you speak. How many OBE awards Eliza don confer on ghanaians in appreceiation for such 'perfect accent'? It is a pity this is something the OP is proud to flaunt while african languages stay steady going extinct including many in his country. Smh africa(ns)
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kotoka international airport, accra and murtala airport, lagos. Ghana don't like investing in airports too grin

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Today will know how nigeria and ghana are mates grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mrham03(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
ministry of defense( ghana)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Holds Kano Governorship Primaries In Kwankwaso’s House / IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 / We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.