Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira (7155 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / My Idea Of A Perfect Date. am I weird? / Yoghurt In His House: The Perfect Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Inik(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2014
Hello guys grab a seat and let’s hope no lady is reading this because this information is strictly for guys. I repeat this information is strictly for guys.
Ladies kindly walk out through the exit door by your left, thank you.

*looks left and right, up and down, shuts door*.

So she has accepted to go out with you at last. You have fixed the day and time for your first date. You are anxious because you want to impress her. You want to leave a good impression because you know that first impression matters. You want to make her your bae, don’t you?

My brothers bring out your calculators, biros and sheets of paper, let’s do some calculations.
How much are you prepared to spend on the first date? What are the things that you would buy? Write them down…….

You would probably end up with a list like this…..

Two plates of fried rice salad with chicken – N1400
Drinks of her favourite brand – N1500
Barbecued fish – N1000
Meatpie, fish pie, burger, Shawarma etc - N2000
Ice cream – N800
Take away food pack for her friends – N1200
Movie cinema ticket/popcorn – N3000
Expenses on a short visit to the shopping mall – N5000

Add up the figures and let’s see the total amount you have arrived at. Is that amount moderate or too high? Well…..Let me ask you a question…….

Bro are you inviting her to come and gorge herself to death with food or do you want to get to know her better?

Now take up that sheet of paper and squeeze it. Tear it into tiny bits and throw them into the waste basket.

Sit down and let’s reason together.

What is your definition of a date?

The conventional meaning of a date appointment is a period of time when the man takes the woman out to a fancy restaurant, buys her food and watches her gobble it up. The man says nice things to her in a bid to impress her. At the end of the date he pays the bills hoping to get a peck from her as compensation for his trouble. They leave the restaurant together and part ways, promising to meet some other time at some other venue.

*Yawns*

Aren’t restaurant dates too cliché and boring?

If you ask Dr Leroi he would tell you that a date should be a period of time where the two parties share fun activities. Yes it should only be two parties!

Guys what should you do to a girl who turns up to a dinner date with all of her 12 girlfriends in tow? I think the best option is to run! Who wants to wash plates in a fast-food’s kitchen?*shrugs shoulders*

Drop your ego. Drop the “I need to impress her with my money” attitude.
It does not matter whether you are a millionaire, thousandaire or hundrednaire, you can have a nice date experience spending only 200 naira. Most guys don’t know that a lady will prefer doing fun stuffs when hanging out with you rather than sitting down to lick an ice cream cone at an upscale fast food joint.

The D-day is here. You have to make adequate preparation.

Buy two bottles of chilled Zobo drink and a medium sized packet of cream crackers biscuit. That should cost you roughly N200 or N300. Toss them inside a backpack and hang it on your back. This will serve as your date food.
The cool zobo drink helps to relieve high blood pressure and has low sugar content. The cream crackers biscuit is low in calories and is also a rich source of B complex vitamins. I am telling you bro, you will score major points on her score sheet when you turn with these snacks. It will send a strong signal that you are a caring guy who is concerned about her healthy dieting. However if she slaps you when you present these snacks to her, please don’t take it personal. Just know that she is feigning anger to cover up her over-excitement. Okay?
Arrange for a takeoff point for the date. It could be her place or a public place in the city.
Go and look for a bicycle. You can hire one for the occasion then show up at the takeoff point with the bicycle.

Hey don’t give me that weird look, yes I meant a bicycle, the one with a passenger seat. Don’t go with your car! The bicycle must be in good condition oh. It should not be the creaky ones with long disjointed spokes that can pierce her soft skin.
She will be definitely surprised to see you with a bicycle. Tell her that you are trying something new for a change. Ask her to hop onto the bike for a ride with you.

The lady will find the offer ridiculous but at the same time she will be curious and excited because you are leading her to an adventure. She will sit on the bicycle’s seat after a while. Err…my brother before she hops in, make sure that she is not the overweight type that will deflate the bicycle’s tires. If someone’s daughter falls down and dislocates her waist, you are on your own! Your date will be turned to hate. So use the bicycle procedure only for a slim babe.

If you don’t have access to a bicycle, use a motor bike or if the girl is too fat don’t worry, your feet will do just fine. Convince her to take a stroll with you to your chosen destination.
Take a really long walk in one direction, passing through streets, neighbourhoods, checking out things along the way.
As you both stroll or ride on, you have to be funny to get her attention. Crack a couple of jokes that will keep her laughing or else she would suddenly ask herself “what the heck am I doing on this bicycle?” If you allow such thoughts to gain entry into her head, that will be the beginning of the end of your “date”. Please remember to keep your jokes nice and civil. Let your jokes not be the dry as harmattan Akpos jokes. Okay?
While she is still laughing her heart out to your wisecracks, quietly ask her to help you choose a good shirt in a nearby boutique. She will jump at the offer.
This is because you are putting yourself up as the little boy who wants mama to help him choose a good shirt since he can’t decide for himself. Women love this power. She wouldn’t know that you are using reverse psychology on her.
When you both enter the shop, you should do a bit of window shopping. Move from one clothing rack to the other gazing at the clothes on display. Please bro don’t allow her to wander off into the female clothes and accessories section. When you notice her eyes straying towards that section, put your arms round her shoulders and gently lead her away because if she gets in there and stays there for five minutes, your N200 naira budget will be grossly inadequate and you will have explain to her why you can’t buy her that silver necklace!
She will help you choose a nice shirt. Don’t pay for that shirt right there and then. Walking into the boutique was part of your strategy to have a fun time with her. You must follow your strategy to the end. You can always go back later to the shop to buy and pick up the shirt! Are we still on the same page? Alright.

Ride away with her this time to a public park. Choose a section of the park that has some privacy and open your backpack bringing out your “picnic box”.
You both will discover that the Zobo drink and cream crackers biscuit will taste extra great because you two are having a simple fun-time. Life is simple but we insist on making it complicated….isn’t that a quote from the great philosopher Confucius?
Use that opportunity to take as many selfies as possible with each other. If she is really having a good time, she would make the following faces for the pictures: duck face, tongue hanging from mouth face, pouting face, frog face, doll face and a variety of facial expressions known only to the female species as you snap away.

You will realize that you would not have been that happy and free spirited if you were to be in a cinema watching an overhyped movie that you both don’t really care about.

In the course of your chit chat let her know that you are a novice at cooking and that you can only boil water for eba. Ask her to help you out with some cooking recipes and tips. My brother i am telling you she will take it upon herself to educate you. She will see you as the poor boy who can’t cook to save his life and needs urgent help from mama. She will even want to cook a sample dish for you. This may end up with her visiting your place to show you how to slice the vegetable leaves and when to pour in the pepper and crayfish in the soup pot.
But if she declines to visit you, don’t stress it. Overtime she will naturally fix a convenient date on her own accord.
Guys there you have it. Both of you are enjoying the date. You have been able to pull it off without breaking into a bank. You have broken the dating stereotype.

If you pull this off successfully, she would be the one to call you up for a second date. This time around it would be an “indoor” date.
Ps: Dr Leroi is a self styled dating guru who is currently being pursued by the hottest women in the globe including Nicki minaj, Lupita Nyongo, Genevive Nnaji, Rihanna, Yvonne nelson, Beyonce and Angelina Jolie. He doesn’t take his own dating advice seriously so take this seriously at your own risk wink

10 Likes

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2014
For real?
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by MizMyColi(f): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2014
[size=14pt]Hmmmmm

I couldn't fault this post.

undecided Well, now that the Guy has revealed it all.

Errrr.....
AirborneLacer, about that outing we're going to have, hope it's not something in this ^^^ line @Topic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Enegod(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2014
grin
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Iamoilprince(m): 10:26am On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: [size=14pt]Hmmmmm

Errrr.....
AirborneLacer, about that outing we're going to have, hope it's not something in this ^^^ line @Topic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Hey miss! Can I give u an unforgetable date ?
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by vizkiz: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2014
this thread needs holy ghost baptism...especially those guys opening their teeth up there undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by philantoxx(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2014
comic piece.tank gudness u adviced at the tail end.
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by seyema(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2014
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2014
This aint gonna work out at all smiley
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by harlos: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2014
cheesy
I didn't finish reading this before I bursted out cheesy

Guy me understand you but nowadays girls? grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: [size=14pt]Hmmmmm

Errrr.....
[/size]

I don't take calculators to dates boo cheesy

I believe in class.

5 Likes

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by destante(f): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2014
Lol the writer wishes everything were realistic in this part of the world.
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Inik(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2014
harlos: cheesy
I didn't finish reading this before I bursted out cheesy

Guy me understand you but nowadays girls? grin

They will have to adjust grin
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by MizMyColi(f): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I don't take calculators to dates boo cheesy

I believe in class.

LoL, I believe you joor cheesy

Good thing the guy put up a disclaimer
He doesn’t take his own dating advice seriously so take this seriously at your own risk wink

I'm sure some persons, especially those who'd never see any good in ladies are/were already scheming on how to pull off such cheap stunt.
Not my Guapo anyway.
grin
wink

1 Like

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by harlos: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2014
Inik:

They will have to adjust grin
You go be on a long thing.
The next thing, you go start to wonder how so many girls know about you in few weeks grin
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Inik(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: This aint gonna work out at all smiley
Why won't it work out? You don't like riding on bicycles? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Inik(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2014
Double post.
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by harlos: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2014
Inik: He doesn’t take his own dating advice seriously so take this seriously at your own risk wink
cheesy
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2014
Inik:
Why won't it work out? You don't like riding on bicycles? cheesy
no bicycles are fine...its the zobo part sad
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by valmunich(m): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2014
Aswear, this Op must be the most romantic man on earth
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Inik(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2014
marieolae: no bicycles are fine...its the zobo part sad
We will replace it with Kunu which will make you add weight.

1 Like

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 22, 2014
When she buys you secondhand brief from the flea market for your birthday abeg dont call her stingy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by marieolae(f): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2014
Inik:
We will replace it with Kunu which will make you add weight.
which will not be good..since I'm trying to maintain my figure oh!
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Greatomotoy: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2014
lol @op, will this work in 9ja!
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by jennylove7575(f): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2014
Okay I am waiting for you to take me out on a date with N200...let me know if need my contact hmm
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by tobiboss(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: Okay I am waiting for you to take me out on a date with N200...let me know if need my contact hmm
hehehe
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Inik(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2014
Greatomotoy: lol @op, will this work in 9ja!
Give it a try and let us know the outcome
Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2014
If I hear! Cream cracker nd zobo for naija y not make d venue sambisa forest. Lolz anyway no be by force say who no get money must get gf abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by Inik(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: Okay I am waiting for you to take me out on a date with N200...let me know if need my contact hmm
If that is you on your profile pix and you're gonna dress the same way you're dressed in the pix to the date then we have a deal.

2 Likes

Re: How To Take Her Out And Have The Perfect Date On A Budget Of 200 Naira by In2systemsTech(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dating 105: Story for the gods..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Lied To Her Husband About Going Shopping In Turkey See What Happened ... / This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People / My Ex-Boyfriend Insulted Me After I Did 'Shakara'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.