Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) (9508 Views)

Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo's Wedding Pictures / It's Official! - Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Announce Their Engagement / Adaeze Igwe And Joseph Yobo Confirm Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by chamotex(m): 2:07am On Nov 18, 2008
na anywhere dem dey fight u go see this Danke woman . . . i don tire for her o grin
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 2:14am On Nov 18, 2008
@ wateva90, see wetin una won use OKIJA SHRINE wee we carry commot for igbo land go kip 4 una place do sef? una won use juju serve juju?
ur uncle, he no de shame, go stripe poor woman naked just because she no commot for his stupid siren in lagos.
for England MAN de marry MAN
WOMAN de marry WOMAN too so 4 my place if we de lez or homo(code 37 37), nobi evil, after all that ur pastor REV  KING, no bi matches and kerosene with human laps he de  use prepare holy communion for ur church.?they don kill ur head pastor EDDY now na REV KING.
your brother wee they mischievously give pastor go dupe his fellow pastor N20m.
u see it >ika bud<meaning God has finally turned his face back on ur village people(the golry of God has departed from ur town)
AHAB is all over ur place with so much delaila.The word of God is calling on u people to repent now that its still fresh. I m a jealous God he said
i will use the sins of the father remember the ist generation,2nd and even third, and u r the third generation
accept God as ur personal lord and savior, old things has passed away
see how ur village people always look like, tin tin, no food, hunters, chikin pox and candida for mouth de do una
i bi like say u be nijell not a real naija

Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 2:17am On Nov 18, 2008
oh snazzy na ur pics be that,na waooo,see as u ugly,chaiii,sorry eh

ehen answer me,so una dey do lesbianism for awka etiti grin ashawo people

oh so u think say if u type all dis things i go dey vex?buahahhaha na now i begin laff ojare,continue to dey type we go see who go tire,and if u tire to write long essays na that time i go laff u well well

so answer me ,lesbianism dey awka etiti?
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 2:39am On Nov 18, 2008
Hard to believe - this was Michael Jackson. He was born August 28, 1958 - one of 9 kids. His father reportedly nicknamed him "Big Nose".
Mike was born a cute African-American guy. "Normal", if you will, and very talented. Despite the current, sad stories about his lonely, sad childhood, Mike grew up surrounded by famous people and an adoring public. At age 5, Mike and his brothers were the amazing 'Jackson 5'. They played locally, then in New York and Philly. They were "discovered" by Gladys Knight and pianist Billy Taylor at the famous Apollo Theater in Harlem. By age 11, Mike was a Superstar. At age 13 he went solo and had his first #1 hit at 14 with "Ben" (a touching love song to a rat). Who knew he'd get addicted to plastic surgery, face accusations of child molestation and end up America's Most Famous Sideshow? 1979 age 21
visit http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html for pictures

Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 2:42am On Nov 18, 2008
May God bring back his glory and turn back his face on ur land

Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by AmakaOne(f): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2008
@ snazzy82
let it go already
na by force?
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2008
@amakaone my sister, are we squabbling or is it just a mere misunderstanding.
i hope u hav not joined some unscrupulous undersized/ungrateful species in this forum. u know quite well that we, Anmabrians, we hav unique xter. we hav got a lot of reputations
so tell me where is ur town located i mean UR village?
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2008
buhahhahahahhahahaha snazzy is trying to act funny,but the guy is getting nowhere,make i force down d laffter again grin

its a shame that ibb's sisters wife is a lesbian,chaiiiiii,if u like kill yourself,all those pics i don see am before,infact na 4 years ago i see them,so u still dey behind

bring out correct pics make i see,no dey copy and paste,asinwin oshi grin

AMAKAONE:

@ snazzy82
let it go already
na by force?

hahahahh leave am,d guy go soon get heart attack because of that short engine called adaeze
let him continue,i never get him time,if i face am,i swear na shame him go use leave this forum grin
na that time him go know say i no be danke for nothing grin
make i dey mark time cool
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by suze(f): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ osisi. I was not one of the contestants and i have nothing personal against adaeze, i have never even met her before. But even if we are to forget the height issue, lets face it, she didnt answer her question well. The competition generally was not free and fair.

This is not just about adaeze. Its about the corrupt system adaeze came to meet of which shes a partaker.
Even the winner of miss lacasera of the mbgn competitionwho won the N1 million naira prize is not up to 5feet 7inches. Shes 5 feet 5inches. How did she qualify too?

Nobody is taking adeze's crown or miss lacsera's crown.Butecause as we all say, we are in naija where anything goes. The general mentality is a corruption mentality

Corruption has eaten into every part of our systems and activities carried out .Right from our elections,political appointments, employment in work places, promotion, beauty pageants

I just hope one day we all have changed mentalities.
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by osisi6(f): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2008
there are more pressing issues in Nigeria than who won a beauty pageant
who cares?
who the fried fish loses sleep over a stupid beauty competition?
Yara do am is now your president,did he win?
why am I even on this useless thread
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by suze(f): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2008
Yes o my brother there are more pressing issues .

Its because this is the celebrity section thats why i brought up this topic here.

topics like mbgn,, beauty pageants, miss lacasera, genevive, omotola, etc are being discussed here.

And as per Yaradua, hmmm.
I believe the presidentials were rigged as usual. But even if it wasnt rigged.I believe Yaradua would have still won. Is it Buhari that woud have won, nah, idont think so.
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
h

Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 12:38am On Nov 19, 2008
snazzy82:

@wateva90, its conspicuous that u can never see good thing in ur linage. nature has cheated u from ur great grand pa. if IBB' s sister is a lesbian, then ur brother's wife is also a lezbian(male role) because they r friends of feathers . see the kind specie ur people de turn into every night, they r jobless during the day but full of work to carry out in the night, witches and wizardry act has engulfed the whole town b/c the glory of God has left u people(IKABUD)

hehehhhehhehahahhaahaha oh snazzy,u see why i say u be small pikin?tell me who dey use this brother,sister.mummy,daddy curse this days,gone r them days ojare grin if u think say ur post dey shake me ,sorry,because I'm enjoying the stupidity I'm bringing out of u grin ,useless asinwin grin

sharapppp diaaa,small boin boin like u,u better go sell for ur oga shop,instead of coming here wasting time on the ingrates u call awka etiti

awka etiti ko,anu mpam people ni

anu ofias cool
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2008
@watever90, u must be out of ur mind, u deserve a cain-beating by a pastor to re-structure ur thinking b/c u have lost all completely, every forum u always fight y?
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2008
snazzy82:

@watever90, u must be out of ur mind, u deserve a cain-beating by a pastor to re-structure ur thinking b/c u have lost all completely, every forum u always fight y?

cos idiots like u r left hanging around dis forum,when u r supposed to be in d zoo
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by MrCrackles(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2008
Oh no

Not again, Danke!! grin grin grin
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2008
MrCrackles:

Oh no

Not again, Danke!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin embarassed
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by chika98: 2:13am On Nov 20, 2008
Danke. . Eh grin cheesy
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2008
@wateva90, jenny or wat eva they call ur name, u know where u belong, no one needs to tell u so if u like continue to waste ur time replying my write ups
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2008
snazzy82:

@wateva90, jenny or what eva they call ur name, u know where u belong, no one needs to tell u so if u like continue to waste ur time replying my write ups

come i think say u say u no get my time?why u dey reply me naaaa undecided so u get my time sef?ehen how far dat ur babe with her leaking ass,she still dey piss for bed? shocked
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2008
@whatever90, u r a ghost, i wonder who will admit to marry such/ur type
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2008
snazzy82:

@whatever90, u r a ghost, i wonder who will admit to marry such/ur type

oya come and join me in d ghost kingdom grin oya,but make sure u dont bring dat ur girlfriend t u
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2008
ok
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2008
u go wait tire
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 2:12am On Nov 21, 2008
k
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 2:20am On Nov 21, 2008
snazzy82:

@wateva90, well listen now.this is no joke, i have come to realize that the best option 4me to get rid of ur stupidity is to expose u and ur background. don't ask me where i got those info.jennifer, u have made me to go extra mile to getting rightful concise details about u,ur family and of course what u do, lets see whether i m saying the truth, i will help u post ur picture publicly 4 guys to see then later i will expose ur nyash(ur dirty life).
someone u know has finally blinked ur eyes for u

buahahhahahahhaaahahahahaha obere nwa?buahahahahaha oya post naaa,mumu like u,u think people on this forum don't know me one on one?buahahahahahhaa a lot of them know me even to my room,so post,na yourself u go embarass d more grin grin grin u think say i go shake? undecided hahahahahahhahha

post,mumu
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 2:45am On Nov 21, 2008
just wait and see, u will be shocked indeed, this may lead u out from naira land
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 2:49am On Nov 21, 2008
snazzy82:

just wait and see, u will be shocked indeed, this may lead u out from naira land

shut up abeg and stop making noise idiot,come how old r u?for real,tell me?because all this childish posts wont move me,if u like post hundred pics here,e concern u,i don tell u say,alot of people sabi me here well well,so make u post na yourself u go disgrace more grin grin grin grin grin

post or sharappppppppp u prematured two timing fool
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 2:52am On Nov 21, 2008
i dey go sleep,but if i come back tomoro and u never post am,i swear i go e-slap u and dat ur leaking ass of a girlfriend grin

anu ofia gudnyt cool
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 2:59am On Nov 21, 2008
best female seducer on dis thread
morenike - 4 (16.7%)
j-girl - 3 (12.5%)
whatever90 - 2 (8.3%)
nomanicole - 3 (12.5%)
jamaicanhot - 4 (16.7%)
tope2000 - 3 (12.5%)
trooe - 1 (4.2%)
chika98 - 0 (0%)
stillwater - 4 (16.7%)
@wateva90, u post something now u de last shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by whatever90(f): 3:03am On Nov 21, 2008
snazzy82:

@wateva90, u post something now u de last shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wetin dis mumu dey do?i think say u wan post picture,na another thread poll ur stupid brain go copy?

me go shame for dirty looking malu like u undecided wey d picture jooo?naim i dey wait for,born cursed fool like u ,idiot
Re: Mbgn 2008(adaeze Igwe),and Miss Lacasera 2008 Wasnt A Free&fair Pageant(details) by snazzy82(m): 3:07am On Nov 21, 2008
amibo dem go tire, u de vex say i handsome pass ur sugar daddies abi? old fool, who go marry ur type.vampire u no go go suck blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Ball Pen Drawing By Nigerian Artist / A Blast From The Past: Nollywood Actors Early In Their Career / Micheal Jordan Lesbian Daughter And Her Girlfriend Flaunt Love (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.