Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,082 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Quit That Demo Now And Go Live With Free Real Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quit That Demo Now And Go Live With Free Real Money (637 Views)

3 Major Shipping Lines Quit Nigeria As Freight Rates & Trade Volume Crashes / Quit That Demo Now And Go Live With Free Real Money / Quit That Job & Become The CEO You Deserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quit That Demo Now And Go Live With Free Real Money by rexosazy: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2014
For how long will you continue to demotrade? No doubt, demotrading is good for anyone who wants to get acquainted with how the largest financial market( Forex) in world operates. It is not advisable for one to keep demotrading with mindset that it will make you a good trader with real money. Wake up from this illusion and face reality guys. Truth be told, when I started trading forex in 2009 I had the mindset that demotrading makes one a better trader. I demotraded from 2009 to 2011 with good profits on the demo accounts. I went live in 2012 with $500 real money. Well, guys I blew the account without any withdrawal. Why was it so? During the time I was demotrading, my demo account was in the tune of $10000 to $100000. Most of the time, I use high lot size and the profit on each of the account will be very fat. I learnt a very bad habit of money management during this period and I carried that same mentality to real money account. But today is a different story and I am now a real profitable trader with proper money management. My advice for you now is go live with atleast $100 and learn the skill of trading with real money. Did I hear you say 'I don't have such money now'. What if I tell you that you can be given real money bonus worth $30 to start trading a live account and that you can also withdraw any profit made without any hidden condition? Yes you can.Well, guys I really want you to take advantage of this promo opportunity from my broker XM. The only condition to get this $30 dollar bonus is to verify or validate your account; that's all. Stop demotrading and go live with this money from. Did I hear you say $30 is too small, well with proper money management, $30 can become $100 within the space of two weeks. Prove your gut and quit that demo account; go live with this $30! You don't have anything to lose by doing this.I am very much interested in your success. May the pips be with you! Read the how to get this bonus below:

New Incentives: Validate Your A/c, Get $30
Instant Bonus From XM FX Broker

No forex broker does it better than XM! Forex trading is getting easier with XM!
XM offers its clients multiple additional incentives to start trading and keep on trading, starting
with a $30 no deposit bonus. In other words, we give you $30 worth of credit just for opening your first Real Account, allowing you to test our products and services by starting to trade with no investment and no risk.

No deposit required
Automatically credited to your account
All profits earned can be withdrawn
Available to all new clients
No hidden terms

WHAT IS THE NO DEPOSIT BONUS

The $30 no deposit bonus allows traders to test our superior execution in a real trading environment with no investment risk. When you claim your bonus, the amount will be credited to your account instantly to be used for trading. Any profits made can also be later withdrawn.

WHO CAN CLAIM THIS

This promotion is available to all traders opening an XM Real Account for the first time.There is a 30-day limit from the date of opening your account in which time you must claim the bonus before it is rendered unavailable.

HOW TO GET IT

To claim the Bonus you need to follow a few simple steps:

Open a Real Account(Note the default 'account type' is micro. Modify the 'account type' to standard account-use a lot size of 0.01)

http://clicks.pipaffiliates.com/afs/come.php?id=62&cid=17050&ctgid=17&atype=1

Provide the relevant identification documents to validate your account (if you have not already done so)

Click the button to Claim your Bonus

Complete the SMS verification process by following
the on-screen instructions

(1) (Reply)

Become Partner Under Myhostbuddy - A Very Attractive Business Opportunity!!! / Some Things You Never Knew About Online Importation / Onitsha Budding Entreprenuers...... Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.