Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 AM

What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good (3267 Views)

Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by bobsege: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2008
Hi evry Body, I'm Phemmy, I need you fellow naija young investors to please advice me on this, Since January till date i have been able to work hard and i have N100,000 with me now. Please i want you to advice me on what to invest this money on that will yield good,

Hugs Brodas
Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by nunna: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2008
RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS FROM YOU ROOM
THIS BUSINESS WILL GIVE YOU TIME TO STUDY AND WORK PART TIME YOU WILL MAKE YOU MONEY COOL.I AM NOT TRYING TO TEASE YOU WITH THE PROFIT YOU WILL MAKE.
BUT I GUARANTEEE YOU 100% RETURNS FROM THE BUSINESS
I AM HAPPY TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED TO START A BUSINESS(GOOD ONE) I GUESS THIS IS NOT STRANGE IN NIGERIA,WE KNOW HOW MUCH,OR I WILL ASSUME You ALL KNOW HOW MUCH THEY MAKE YEARLY JUST FOR SELLING THIS THIER RECHARGE CARDS TO US .AT A VERY CHEAP RATE WE ASSUME,BUT IT IS BRINGING BILLIONS TO THIER SIDE TO CALL THE LONG STORY SHORT. ME I HAVE ALL IT TAKES FOR YOU TO EAT FROM THIS MONEY OF THIERS(LEGALLY)I AM SELLING THIS EBOOK THAT GIVE You ALL THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO START AND HOW TO GO ABOUT MAKING YOUR HUGE PROFIT WITHOUT STRESS(AT AN AFFORDABLE START UP CAPITAL)THE EBOOK IS VERY AFFORDABLE.(AN AVERAGE JOE CAN AFFORD IT.
AS I EARLIER POSTED
IT IS A RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS.
INSIDE THE E-BOOK I AM SELLING YOU WILL GET ALL THE INFORMATION ON
HOW TO PRINT RECHARGE CARDS WITH A MACHINE ,
HOW TO SELL AND MAKE HUGE PROFIT FOR REAL(#100+ MONTHLY)
INSIDE THE EBOOK YOU WILL SEE HOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET THE MACHINE AND ALL OTHER NECESSARY INFORMATIONS THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU THE BUSINESS IS A VERY LUCRATIVE BUSINESS.I AM OFFERING THE E-BOOK AT A VERY CHEAP PRICE THE EBOOK COST #3,000 ONLY (THE EBOOK CONTAINS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BUSINESS AND HOW YOU CAN MAKE #100,000+ MONTHLY.
YOU CAN START THE BUSINESS WITH LITTLE CAPITAL

YOU CAN CALL 08087671987

OR MAIL ME ON consultphilipinloanconsolidation@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by alertsolut: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2008
hi i can see your feeling that u want to make money buti will tell u that 100,000 is too much for u to start thouigh it is small but i will tell that u can make alot with it withn a month and it will yield to a millions of naira if u take action to this
you can use only 1000 to start a custormize sms and i will tell u how to advertize it with a big company and u will make at least 50,000 per month that is not all there a lot of things u make on internet to make a cool money for more info call 08072123707
Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by neksummi(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2008
There are a lot of things you could do with your 100K but I must warn that you
don't jump into so many things at a time. Whatever you want to use your money for,
make sure you research deeply into it. If it's an internet opportunity,
You can scam test it to be sure they've not been involved in any scam. If they
have scammed people in the past, they would have posted somewhere about it and if you scam test, that thing will come up so you can run away from it.
Here's how you do it. Just google search whatever+scam e.g neksummi+scam
That was my name. Google search the program and the person promoting it
to you. when you are satisfied there's nothing fishy with the program. You then start.
If you need my help, e-mail: neksfreetips@gmail.com or call 08073639975.
Success.
Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by niyisky: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2008
WHAT I WANT TO TELL YOU MIGHT SOUND CRAZY OR STUPID BUT IT IS REAL IF CAN BOLD-UP AND TAKE THE RISK. ONE BUSINESS I KNOW AND HAVE BEEN DOING FOR SOME TIME NOW IS SPORT BETTING. IT IS VERY PROFITABLE BUT RISKY. IMAGINE YOU PUT DOWN FIFTY OUT OF YOUR HUNDRED AND YOU PREDICT THAT CHELSEA WILL BEAT WESTBROM. IF AFTER THE MATCH YOUR PREDITION IS CORRECT, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY DOUBLE OR GET THREE TIMES YOUR MONEY BACK. THE FUNNY THING IS THAT YOU GET YOUR MONEY THE SECOND DAY. AND THIS IS AN EVERY DAY OPPORTUNITY because YOU CAN BET ON ALL THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE IN THE WORLD. YOU CAN FUND YOUR BETTING ACCOUNT VIA WESTERN UNION ( I HAVE THE LINK FOR YOU TO DO THAT) AND ALSO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY THE SAME ROOT. I TELL YOU, IF TRY THIS YOU WILL NEVER REGRET THOUGH IT IS RISKY.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS
shola4bizness@yahoo.com
Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by ztyle(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2008
Give it to i will invest it with 0% compounding with 2% daily after 150day's you will hammer 4 life! trust me. grin
Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by Holyrule(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2008
I reserve my comment. lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by Holyrule(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2008
I reserve my comment. lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by scholars01(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2008
There are so many biz u can start with even less than 100k. It depends on your passion and desire to make money
Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by kokorunna(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2008
Invest in shares and capitalise on the poor market.
Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by UNLEASHED(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2008
Shine your eyes in anything you do with that your money, good luck!
Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by ALERTEFCC(f): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2008
the yahoozee boys are out again,

how do we contain these pests for heavens sakes!!!!!!

cafes and ISP's are not helping issues, the banks make it worse, where are we headed lord?
i wonder what will happen in 20 years from now.
Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by Renz(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2008
ALERT-EFCC:

the yahoozee boys are out again,

how do we contain these pests for heavens sakes!!!!!!

cafes and ISP's are not helping issues, the banks make it worse, where are we headed lord?
i wonder what will happen in 20 years from now.

Only the EFCC can save us, I mean a Honest one.
Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by lado852: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2008
Hello,
Hmm! N100,000. Firstly, do you believe you can double this amount on a weekly basics? I know it's hard to believe but it is the simple truth because it has been tried out through a tested and trusted program. At the end of the whole thing you will either pray for me or swear for me but I bet you, you will dedicate a prayer section for me on daily basics.

Check it out at

http://www.nigerbetbook.netfirms.com

or email me at

oladapobet@yahoo.com

Re: What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good by MassOptin(m): 1:45am On Dec 22, 2008
Hello.

Whatever you set out to do, we can help you. Don't be a victim of internet scams. Making money on the internet is easy, if you know what people spend on. They spend on Advertising! We do web-designing and specialize in high-quality Adsense Websites (income-based websites).

We are an online email advertising company. Please visit our website www.massoptins.com.

MassOptins provide you the best emails and mailer to help you grow your business organically. We are the best in Email Advertising. Please make us your preferred advertising partner. See how you can grow your business at a fraction of the cost of print and TV advertising. So grow your business and grow rich!

William.

(1) (Reply)

Useful Tips On How To Run An Profitable Internet Cafe Business Needed Urgently / Become A Sub-distibutor Of Packed Cripsy Chin Chin And Make 30k Monthly / The Scarcity Of 100naira Note And It Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.