Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? (66920 Views)

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / 7 Ways For Men To Lose Belly Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Ifeogunleye1(f): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin funny
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
SAMBARRY: I'll give you the traditional method I used. Its painful but radical and fast. However it's not something you will be pitying your body.so what I did after I had my baby was

drink several cups of hot as in blazing hot lipton tea.no milk no sugar.

Eat lots of fruits/vegetables and stay away from minerals e.g coke fanta mirinda limca etc no matter how sexy it looks

no ice cream, candy chocolate etc no matter the urge instead take lots of hot pepper soup to wash away the debris of blood clot etc

exercise very well and tell someone close to you to use severe hot water, soak towel inside and mop your tummy every morning and night after eating. Within 2 months come back and give me testimony.meanwhile no fatty foods o.strictly fruits and vegetables and tea
nice

1 Like

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
SAMBARRY: I'll give you the traditional method I used. Its painful but radical and fast. However it's not something you will be pitying your body.so what I did after I had my baby was

drink several cups of hot as in blazing hot lipton tea.no milk no sugar.

Eat lots of fruits/vegetables and stay away from minerals e.g coke fanta mirinda limca etc no matter how sexy it looks

no ice cream, candy chocolate etc no matter the urge instead take lots of hot pepper soup to wash away the debris of blood clot etc

exercise very well and tell someone close to you to use severe hot water, soak towel inside and mop your tummy every morning and night after eating. Within 2 months come back and give me testimony.meanwhile no fatty foods o.strictly fruits and vegetables and tea
nice advise

1 Like

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by condralbede(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
CharlieMaria: Burst the belle. grin grin
most u comment on this

1 Like

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by rattlesnake(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Return the baby

1 Like

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by gabicon: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
get a workout routine and eat healthy.
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Forwetinnah: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
tochilastborn: I AM NOT ANTI-WOMEN OR ANYTHING NEAR THAT,but I WISH TO SAY THAT POST-DELIVERY BELLY FAT IS A NUISANCE TO BEAUTY .

I can't imagine women wearing their skirt on their tummy instead of the waist.its appalling.

Gals,mothers,future mothers and celibates alike make una put head togeda find solution to this GULDER BELLE after delivery

Men wey dey get belle, which discovery una find? Atleast woman own dey produce human being...Wetin una own dey produce SHHIUTT?!!

12 Likes

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Men wey dey get belle, which discovery una find? Atleast woman own dey produce human being...Wetin una own dey produce SHHIUTT?!!
You dey mind am?

4 Likes

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by donte2112: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Send a mail to tobbylekan@gmail.com to get easy way to regain ur old self

1 Like

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by HerexG(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Technology has made easier get a body wrap kit nd in no time the fat would disappear, hala at me if u re interested in getting it
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by HerexG(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Just tie your legs$think you are Mermaid.
That was not posted by me.
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by tuffgongjo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=Forwetinnah]

Men wey dey get belle, which discovery una find? Atleast woman own dey produce human being...Wetin una own dey produce SHHIUTT?!![/quoteu never of Permanent Pregnancy?lol
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by raphy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
as a sport man i ,once help my female cuzin tht was obese lose fat in two month.try to get somebody u trust tht can be looking after your baby .while u go early morning exercise.work on you waist line alot you will see d result in one month.eat alot of fruit as well.exercisemake me look younger than my age.i started involved in sports since i was six.i play lawn tennis,basketball n football.am not married not but i know how to look fit and healthy.exercise is the bitter pills i love to take.i hv never visited a pharmacy since january.so all u need is exercise.

1 Like

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
I'm not a woman but based on experience, I think regimented exercise should do the trick.....

Belly fats are stubborn fats and usually very hard to lose, hence why your exercise regime has to be strict. I would recommend you dedicate like 1.-1.5 hours of each day on exercising and combining it with healthy diet... You would need a great deal of motivation and that is where your husband could come in to help you...

If you have 90 mins to exercise, 60 of the 90 mins could be dedicated to full cardio ( jogging,biking, rowing, using the elliptical machine, skipping, jumping, etc)

The remaining 30 mins could then be used for body conditioning like sit-ups, press-ups, etc... A little bit of weight lifting is also recommended.. It converts your body fats to muscles.

As for healthy diet, reduce your carbs, cut your sugar intake ( you already have natural sugars in fruits, milk, etc) , eat plenty of vegs and always stay hydrated with water. Also use little oil to cook because I know some Nigerians use tonnes of it to cook.. grin grin grin Fatty foods should be no-nos...

2 Likes

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by jeudasky: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
See some nice suggestions permit me to add a line here. my wife delivered 2 weeks ago a friend who came to see us today stood in amazement for some moments with his mouth opened when he entered and saw my wife, he was shocked at the disappearance of the belle. the magic: first the massage to get stuff out from her belle as soon as she landed home, she stated tying her stomach and she still does, she also eats good and nice pepper soup as well as drinking warm water, just the necessary things to avoid any fatty thing staying on in the body. and now she is sweeter.............. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by gunuvi(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
many people used coconut oil and it worked perfectly
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by bigcycs: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Check "glam" on facebook they deal with issues like this d name of their page is glam they just launched out so I guess it's worth visiting for the ladies concerned

Their link.
https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by LadiesPet(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Have sex 3 times a day..

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by anitank(f): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Took me two weeks to lose my post-delivery fat. I would fold a piece of wrapper and tie it tight around my tummy. Sit ups, bicycle crunches, did more exercises I don't even know their names...

And the Kegels exercise also help tighten ur va-ginal wall
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by clem305D(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
who send you go born... grin grin grin

just joking; congrats new mummy.
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Eat healthy. Make sure you have more vegetables than anything else on your plate. Not those frozen veggies nonsense, organic ones

Use olive oil or vinegar on your salads instead other salad dressings

Drink at least 8-12 glasses of water a day

Stay away from products with preservatives

If you ever have serious cravings for sweet things , eat fruit or eat dark chocolate, but have it in small portions (like 2bars thats it)

Instead of 3 heavy meals you can space your meals out to 4-5 small healthy meals since you are breastfeeding.

I know a lot of people would recommend eating salty peanuts when breastfeeding but i would advice you to take much more healthier nuts like cashew or macadamia nuts

Since its probably too early to be doing crazy work outs you can start of by walking, then increase as time goes by.

Take apple cider shots, it helps you detox, loss weight, and its good for your skin too

Try herbal supplements (recommended by the doctor)

Try lean red meat, turkey, salmon...they are better options when trying to lose weight.

Reduce your carbohydrates intake.

Don't go on crazy diets you wont be able to maintain otherwise you can gain all the weight back in a few months. Go for something healthy and realistic. You want to do something that will also help you maintain your figure after weight loss. You dont want to be like a yo-yo, 3months losing weight 5months later it back on with an extra 5kgs then 3months of losing that again and another 4 of gaining it back again.
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
gunuvi: many people used coconut oil and it worked perfectly
and drinking coconut water too

1 Like

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: and drinking coconut water too

and kunu...
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
olubukato:

and kunu...
whats kunu grin
I heard alomo burns fat too grin
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: whats kunu grin

Millet drink grin grin

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
olubukato:

Millet drink grin grin

i will come and steal your kunu by your house embarassed
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: i will come and steal your kunu by your house embarassed

Muchecheche grin grin
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by repogirl(f): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Na WA o, I don't have any answers, I have three kids, I'm still slim like broom stick but this my tummy.... When I lie down, it all goes in and disappears but sitting and standing up, it protrudes.... Some days are better than some, I wore a girdle immediately after birth, it helped a bit but not enough. I dunno whether I should call it belly fat or loose skin sef... I don just taya for the belle, I miss my pre child bearing body.... cry

1 Like

Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by kraftykc(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Closetoheart: Mothers, please what should I do to lose my belly fat? I had my baby two months ago via vaginal delivery, but my tummy has not gone down to what it used to be. I am even gaining more weight and looking big. I need workable and effective methods to shed my weight and lose the excess fat. Please help o, do not pass me by...lol

Get the courage to slowly start a work out schedule. A jog here, 20 seat-UPS there, and gradually u will see results. Remember that whatever you do should have a reoccurring sequence and do not eat away your results. Good luck
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by okenne: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
U nid to start post-natal physiotherapy exercises,see a physiotherapist for thart
Re: Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? by prowlG: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
You go to d gym regularly. Simple

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man / Mother Sees Nude Lady On Cartoon Network (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.