Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) (4742 Views)

Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent / Ait Proposed Online Presidential Poll, How True Is It??(pix) / Rochas'/lg Chairman Abandoned It Because Pdp Started It.(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2014
Working with a friend on our church site and he did this in amazement to everyone around... Who else can do this on NL... Be sincere

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2014
Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by acmev2(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2014
Safety comes first if anyone must work. This is too risky.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2014
Why would I want to eat cement? BTW, people pull trucks and train carriages with their teeth.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2014
Wtf

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by DaGC(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2014
Cement? undecided
Not healthy at all.
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by christejames(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2014
Is it magic that you went to church to do? Abi that guy standing behind him is helping him out? #today na my birthday fa, Thanks to the creator.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2014
acmev2: Safety comes first if anyone must work. This is too risky.
He was only trying to dare everyone to a challenge
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2014
CoolHunk: Why would I want to eat cement? BTW, people pull trucks and train carriages with their teeth.
Huh If i hear!!!
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2014
To what end?
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2014
christejames: Is it magic that you went to church to do? Abi that guy standing behind him is helping him out? #today na my birthday fa, Thanks to the creator.
Happy b.day
Wish u plenty years ahead... Your best is yet to come

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2014
Elantracey: To what end?
Just for fun... Plus there is something special about everyone and thats his special ability grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by focus7: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2014
If u believe it was ordinary then u will everything.
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2014
DaGC: Cement? undecided
Not healthy at all.
tongue
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2014
focus7: If u believe it was ordinary then u will everything.
It was cos i was there...
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
Just for fun... Plus there is something special about everyone and thats his special ability grin grin grin
eeewwwww , he should go get help asap
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
Huh If i hear!!!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Jnrbayerno(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2014
If I hear
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=CoolHunk][/quote]
So you think that train is moving ni
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2014
Collynzo19:
Salam Abu Uthman Tunde AKA Eggheaders AKA Anagolized can do it.

He is an experienced bricklayer.
Make him do am send pix make wee see...
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by ednut1(m): 11:40am On Sep 22, 2014
how is this politics slowpoke
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by desgiezd(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2014
That's 50kg we are talking about, same size as a big bag of rice!

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2014
Elantracey: eeewwwww , he should go get help asap
Haba... Everyone should be known for something they can do that others cant... Shebi
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2014
desgiezd: That's 52kg we are talking about, same size as a big bag of rice!
Yeah!!!
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by anagolized: 11:45am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
Haba... Everyone should be known for something they can do that others cant... Shebi
loool grin yea but not for carrying a bag of cement with the teeth , tell me what's the use of such gift?
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by christejames(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
Happy b.day
Wish u plenty years ahead... Your best is yet to come
wow! Thank you bro, I'm exhilarated now. God bless your heart desires too!
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

Hahahahahahahaha.... You wee not kill me! Take am easy oh!!! Actually thought that guy was factual. Expecting a pix until this reply grin grin grin
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
So you think that train is moving ni
Definitely. There are many videos like that on youtube.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by ElFenomeno1: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2014
Easy as chips......
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2014
CoolHunk:
Definitely. There are many videos like that on youtube.
Are you kidding me Those guys must be demon possessed...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Details / I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) / Biafra Debate Continues In Washington Dc United States @int'l Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.