Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) (4741 Views)

Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent / Ait Proposed Online Presidential Poll, How True Is It??(pix) / Rochas'/lg Chairman Abandoned It Because Pdp Started It.(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2014
ElFenomeno1: Easy as chips......
Lol... Pixoridonbelieveit undecided
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by anagolized: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
Hahahahahahahaha.... You wee not kill me! Take am easy oh!!! Actually thought that guy was factual. Expecting a pix until this reply grin grin grin

the goat and his generation of clinically certified m0rons are my @rsewipes on this section. they just wanna air their village programmed opinion on issues that their non functional IQ can decipher.
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

the goat and his generation of clinically certified m0rons are my @rsewipes on this section. they just wanna air their village programmed opinion on issues that their non functional IQ can decipher.
Take it easy ehn... Make two of una call una village people make them sitdown settle una...'cos this issue pass here grin
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Collynzo19: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
Hahahahahahahaha.... You wee not kill me! Take am easy oh!!! Actually thought that guy was factual. Expecting a pix until this reply grin grin grin
What did Tunde say?
It seems he deleted it.
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2014
Collynzo19:
Salam Abu Uthman Tunde AKA Eggheaders AKA Anagolized can do it.

He is an experienced bricklayer.
Oboy... Come answer your querry oh!!! You see insults
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by anagolized: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
Take it easy ehn... Make two of una call una village people make them sitdown settle una...'cos this issue pass here grin

my village people go just nuke the whole of their village hilter styled. that perpetual I'm...becile is irredeemable. if only admin can admit posters on the strata of their intelligence. the only section that m0ron will be posting is the re...tarded brainless orphan section.
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Collynzo19: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

Tunde there is no harm in being a bricklayer, your years of experience can take you places.
I know you can perform better stunts that the one in the picture.
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Collynzo19:
Tunde there is no harm in being a bricklayer, your years of experience can take you places.
Hehehehe... Talent tongue
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by anagolized: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Collynzo19:

bwahhhhhaaahhhaaa amadi Collins obinna, how about bubonic plague, mad cow disease, HIV and Ebola killing all members of the amadi family if the information is false. can I get the loudest ise in the western hemisphere.
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

bwahhhhhaaahhhaaa amadi Collins obinna, how about bubonic plague, mad cow disease, HIV and Ebola killing all members of the amadi family if the information is false. can I get the loudest ise in the western hemisphere.
Hehehe... All those insults just for one family
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by anagolized: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
Hehehe... All those insults just for one family

yes and more wey I reserve for the next generation of the amadi's.
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Plus you guys are derailing my thread with this fight!!! Anyway... Lets see how it ends,,,
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Collynzo19: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
anagolized:

yes and more wey I reserve for the next generation of the amadi's.
Tunde you should not be ashamed of your bricklaying profession,
I've seen some of your jobs and they are quite impressive.
Kudos.
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by anagolized: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Collynzo19:
Tunde you should not be ashamed of your bricklaying profession,
I've seen some of your jobs and they are quite impressive.
Kudos.

animal stop spamming my mentions with your inherited stupidity, just say amen to the prayers and save us your ape-like idiocy.
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hmmmm *Sits down with vitamilk*
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Soneh(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
yeah I know a guy that does that, by the name Hakeem, can't tell if he's the one on that pix
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Soneh: yeah I know a guy that does that, by the name Hakeem, can't tell if he's the one on that pix
Nope... He certainly is not. This guy is Daniel.. A friend of mine!!!
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by adanduka: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Stupidity @its peak.
This isn't talent my friend. You're killing the root of your teeth. If you continue like this you may lose all the front ones @ 60
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by redsun(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
The same reason why some Nigerians put on electric generators in the living rooms with no vents to let of the fumes is the reason why this distorted showman is putting a nag of toxic cement in his mouth. Fundamental ignorance,being a labourer or a handyman does not mean one should be stuupid.
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
Are you kidding me Those guys must be demon possessed...
Lol...I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by omenka(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Elantracey: To what end?
Guinness book..undecided
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
adanduka: Stupidity @its peak.
This isn't talent my friend. You're killing the root of your teeth. If you continue like this you may lose all the front ones @ 60
By then he should have hit world records grin grin grin
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
redsun: The same reason why some Nigerians put on electric generators in the living rooms with no vents to let of the fumes is the reason why this distorted showman is putting a nag of toxic cement in his mouth. Fundamental ignorance,being a labourer or a handyman does not mean one should be stuupid.
Come on... People gather to watch his stupidity... The same way mr Ibu opens his fat stomach on camera and make a fool of himselve not minding how old he is...
Thesame way that idiot I Go Dye fools himselve on stage and says rubbish just to make ends meet!!!
The same way Buhari cried last Election begging to be voted in just to win an election he will never win!!! tongue
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by hakanai(m): 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Just be sure nothing join you and am. seeing the share weight he is holding with his jaw. You are sure to suffer instance amputation. shocked shocked shocked shocked
While on the other hand he is not the first and kindly advice him to be mindful of his health as medically he is exposing his mandible and entire jaw muscle to extensive strain that could affect him sooner or later. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
hakanai: Just be sure nothing join you and am. seeing the share weight he is holding with his jaw. You are sure to suffer instance amputation. shocked shocked shocked shocked
While on the other hand he is not the first and kindly advice him to be mindful of his health as medically he is exposing his mandible and entire jaw muscle to extensive strain that could affect him sooner or later. undecided undecided undecided
Hian!!!
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by alexis007(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
this ur guy don dey pull attention-seeking stunts...he wants to enter guiness book of records by all means...next thing u'd hear he tied his pen*s around a 911 vehicle n pulled it from ibadan to manhattan...
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by alexis007(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
this ur guy don dey pull attention-seeking stunts...he wants to enter guiness book of records by all means...next thing u'd hear he tied his pen*s around a 911 vehicle n pulled it from ibadan to manhattan
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by JEITO: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
@OP shey u go follow am to hospital go snap am whem cement don enter him throat ba?
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by 100Cents: 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Freest: Working with a friend on our church site and he did this in amazement to everyone around... Who else can do this on NL... Be sincere

I was about opening a thread on the sizes of bags of cement produced by cement manufacturers claiming it weighs 50kg.

Only UNICEM and IBETO cement bags weigh up to 50kg.

Others nah wash especially that cement bag in the picture. People are just using Nigerian's head..
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by 100Cents: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
desgiezd: That's 50kg we are talking about, same size as a big bag of rice!

If I hear 50kg. Nah the business we dey o..
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by 100Cents: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
Elantracey: loool grin yea but not for carrying a bag of cement with the teeth , tell me what's the use of such gift?

huh..

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
alexis007: this ur guy don dey pull attention-seeking stunts...he wants to enter guiness book of records by all means...next thing u'd hear he tied his pen*s around a 911 vehicle n pulled it from ibadan to manhattan...
Lol... He will get there soon grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Not Ready To Carry Food To My Husband In Prison –PEJ In Ekiti / Pix: This Is What I Saw This Afternoon In Gwagwalada Abuja / Consensus Candidate: We’re Not Part Of Atiku’s Endorsement – GDPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.