Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) (4743 Views)

Tinubu Dumbfounded Over Saraki’s Victory - Daily Independent / Ait Proposed Online Presidential Poll, How True Is It??(pix) / Rochas'/lg Chairman Abandoned It Because Pdp Started It.(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
100Cents:

If I hear 50kg. Nah the business we dey o..
So hw many kg
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by adanduka: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
By then he should have hit world records grin grin grin

I wish him well grin
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
100Cents:

I was about opening a thread on the sizes of bags of cement produced by cement manufacturers claiming it weighs 50kg.

Only UNICEM and IBETO cement bags weigh up to 50kg.

Others nah wash especially that cement bag in the picture. People are just using Nigerian's head..
Dangote has upgraded ooh!!! You cant compare the new dangote with those cement you mentioned...
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
JEITO: @OP shey u go follow am to hospital go snap am whem cement don enter him throat ba?
Always ready to snap anything snappable tongue
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by 100Cents: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
So hw many kg

I am seated beside UNICEM, ELEPHANT and DANGOTE bags of cement.

That's how I know..

My weighing balance says more. Their new bag design came with more than color change..

As a child of God, see for yourself..

Images...

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by JEITO: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
Always ready to snap anything snappable tongue
ok. I hav a job for you. I need someone to snap me doing a free fall from mt everest. But you'll take the pix from beneath me in mid air sha. Are u game for it
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
100Cents:

I am seated beside UNICEM, ELEPHANT and DANGOTE bags of cement.

That's how I know..

My weighing balance says more. Their new bag design came with more than color change..

As a child of God, see for yourself..
Don't still get you... Are you saying its more or less
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
JEITO: ok. I hav a job for you. I need someone to snap me doing a free fall from mt everest. But you'll take the pix from beneath me in mid air sha. Are u game for it
Mount kini Heedioot... If u wanna die, must you carry me along
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by 100Cents: 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
Don't still get you... Are you saying its more or less

I had a picture for it.

See below..

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
100Cents:

I had a picture for it.

See below..
Wow... This is obvious... Don't mind me i don't do cement-ish, so may not know the diff... But from those pix dangote looks smaller. Like times two smaller sef!!! So why the many bluffs and noise about it Why the claims that its the only cement meeting standards in Nigeria?
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by 100Cents: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
Wow... This is obvious... Don't mind me i don't do cement-ish, so may not know the diff... But from those pix dangote looks smaller. Like times two smaller sef!!! So why the many bluffs and noise about it Why the claims that its the only cement meeting standards in Nigeria?

I didn't say anything o..

I am just hearing it from you o..

lol.

We must make money..
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by amiskurie(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ok ok,what's tha man doing behind him....nt all of us have jelly-brain.
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
100Cents:

I didn't say anything o..

I am just hearing it from you o..

lol.

We must make money..
Hehehehe... Seriously it is more expensive. Here it is #50 more than the others.
Na wa oooh!!! Chai
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
amiskurie: Ok ok,what's tha man doing behind him....nt all of us have jelly-brain.
What do you think the guy is doing Assisting him to carry it from behind Or making incantations on his behalf
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
amiskurie: Ok ok,what's tha man doing behind him....nt all of us have jelly-brain.
As u can see he is sitting...cant you even see the distance between them
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by kunlesehan(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hmmmm...abi nah empty cement bag stuffed with cotton wool?
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
kunlesehan: Hmmmm...abi nah empty cement bag stuffed with cotton wool?
Hahahahahaa... If i hear!!! You think say everybody lazy like you
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by kunlesehan(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
Hahahahahaa... If i hear!!! You think say everybody lazy like you
nor mind me jare. Na joke I dey o
lol...nice thread by the way
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
kunlesehan:
nor mind me jare. Na joke I dey o
lol...nice thread by the way
Thank you sire *postrating*

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by 100Cents: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Freest:
[sub][/sub]

Propaganda sells.
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by amiskurie(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2014
Freest:
What do you think the guy is doing Assisting him to carry it from behind Or making incantations on his behalf
Ok,u are telling me the person behind's perfect place to view is behind him.this is common sense!
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by ibrahym47(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2014
focus7: If u believe it was ordinary then u will everything.
thomos
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by Freest(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
ibrahym47: thomos
He is a doubter... He hasn't experienced miracle!!!
Re: Can You Do This??? Was Dumbfounded On Seeing Him Doing It(pix) by ibrahym47(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Freest:
He is a doubter... He hasn't experienced miracle!!!
I've me two guys who did it on two different occasions, infact one of them climb stair case with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Reveal A Dirty Secret Election Strategy Of APC (PDP Take Note) / Breaking News...Nigerian Army Enters Sambisa Forest On Rescue Mission. / Rochas Personal Mansion In Owerri Discovered With Underground Heated Swimming Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.