Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Story Of My Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Story Of My Life (765 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Temptation ; The Story Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of My Life by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2014
Life has taught me so many things.I write these story with my heart filled with hatred for the reasons which you will soon get to know.Life has been unfair to me.My eyes are filled with tears as i narrate everything that happened to me some years ago.
CHAPTER 1
my mum use to drop my twin and i at a woman's shop back then when we were around age 6 then,mum use to drop us there because of her tight and busy schedules.Then a day came that the woman wasn't around,she left us wt ar two sons in the house.What happened next was that my twin brother and 1 of d youngest son of the woman went out to play.I was left alone with the eldest son of that woman.Then the bastard took advantage of me(sexually abused me when i was just 6yrs)
Re: The Story Of My Life by TRADELYN: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Still reading...
Re: The Story Of My Life by LOC1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Story Of My Life by almacherish(f): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
Continue
Re: The Story Of My Life by immortalcrown(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
The suspense is too long. Completion of this story is needed to enable the caring readers drop their positive comments.
Re: The Story Of My Life by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
immortalcrown: The suspense is too long. Completion of this story is needed to enable the caring readers drop their positive comments.
ok i wl complete it tommorow
Re: The Story Of My Life by Aipete2(f): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Abeg, cm n finish d gud work you've started oh

(1) (Reply)

...owh / Jigawa Corper (VI) / Blood On The Altar: An Excerpt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.