Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,212 members, 7,807,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? (2100 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
So she texted me yesterday evening that she was lonely, like any guy would do, I toId her I was coming and drove Τ̅Ơ her house like a mad man, only stopping for four seconds Τ̅Ơ buy a durex CD.

Only for me Τ̅Ơ get there and she was all dressed with a list of places I would take her that evening, and the saddest part was there was no place we both could drink alcohol.

Only for me Τ̅Ơ get back Τ̅Ơ her place, and her exact words were " damn, trucks I knew I could count on you, at least I feel better now, but we had soo much fun that I'm soo tired I just can't wait Τ̅Ơ get in bed without changing, I forgot Τ̅Ơ tell you I have this meeting tomorrow".

Man I just wanted Τ̅Ơ die, I went Τ̅Ơ bed miserable.

How do I stop scenarios like this from repeating itself. Thanks

Matured advice only.
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by godofwar666(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
She's using you as an advantage. Give her space, don't call nor text her, move on with your life, I bet you she's will re-think all what she's has done to stress you and I bet it she will call you back.... Or if she calls you always prepare to lie to her for example if she calls and she ask you where you @, tell her that you're at a place from where she stays and she will ask u what you are doing there then tell her you are there for business... So much to yan later bro

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Lovetinz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Above all rules, always try to make the meet-up place 'Your' place.
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by godofwar666(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
She's using you as an advantage. Give her space, don't call nor text her, move on with your life, I bet you she's will re-think all what she's has done to stress you and I bet it she will call you back.... Or if she calls you always prepare to lie to her for example if she calls and she ask you where you @, tell her that you're at a place FAR AWAY from where she stays and she will ask u what you are doing there then tell her you are there for business... So much to yan later bro
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by drmikeadams(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
Change ur name from Charly

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by valdes00(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Lolzz.. Lolzz.. Lolzz.. Lolzz.. Lolzz.. Awwww.... Maaagaaaa, don pay.... Shout hallelujah, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by ifaoni(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
kul
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Crocz(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is what happens when you are waiting for the green light and you are "colour blind"....*sigh*

3 Likes

Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
in Mr-raw's voice.

Wetin you carry come, you still carry am go.

#Hehehe.
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by sexymoma(f): 1:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
That why i love straightforward guys...
Next time u go tell am say " girl if i come ya place i wan come Nyash you ni o"
At least by then she will maintain her lane for ya side... You gave her chance na.
Imagine telling you "she knew she could count on you" angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by darlingnuel(m): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Crocz: This is what happens when you are waiting for the green light and you are "colour blind"....*sigh*
grin
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by teewai3(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
give me five!!! wink
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Charles4075(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Op, I smell friend zone here. Stay clear except you want a situation like this..

3 Likes

Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
sexymoma: That why i love straightforward guys...
Next time u go tell am say " girl if i come ya place i wan come Nyash you ni o"
At least by then she will maintain her lane for ya side... You gave her chance na.
Imagine telling you "she knew she could count on you" angry

Sexymama I wanna f*#k u so bad, so bad Ɣ☺ΰ'll have Τ̅Ơ see a doctor cox of the kind of organsmquake Ɣ☺ΰ'll experience. undecided
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by darlingnuel(m): 1:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ridiculous piece!
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by sexymoma(f): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
TrucksCEO:

Sexymama I wanna f*#k u so bad, so bad Ɣ☺ΰ'll have Τ̅Ơ see a doctor cox of the kind of organsmquake Ɣ☺ΰ'll experience. undecided
Ta get away you... Na here you fit brag na.. angry

1 Like

Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
sexymoma: Ta get away you... Na here you fit brag na.. angry

Excuse my embarrassing Manners, you were so damn hot when u made that comment. Whydonchu send me your pin. Let's have fun together. wink
sexymoma: Ta get away you... Na here you fit brag na.. angry

Excuse my embarrassing Manners, you were so damn hot when u made that comment. Whydonchu send me your pin. Let's have fun together.
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by ayukdaboss(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
TrucksCEO:

Excuse my embarrassing Manners, you were so damn hot when u made that comment. Whydonchu send me your pin. Let's have fun together. wink

Excuse my embarrassing Manners, you were so damn hot when u made that comment. Whydonchu send me your pin. Let's have fun together.
Sure guy grin
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by sexymoma(f): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
TrucksCEO:

angry
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
sexymoma: angry

I'm only trying Τ̅Ơ show u the definition of being awesome in practical, please don't gimme that face. sad
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
That awkward moment

Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hehehe why were you even assuming something she didn't say?
That's what you get when you into your own conclusions. Why didn't u ask what she wanted to do first? grin
Hot g... cheesy
Shebi you think every woman that gets lonely at night wants to be pounded like yam?
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: Hehehe why were you even assuming something she didn't say?
That's what you get when you into your own conclusions. Why didn't u ask what she wanted to do first? grin
Hot g... cheesy
Shebi you think every woman that gets lonely at night wants to be pounded like yam?

what else would I'm lonely at 8pm while listening Τ̅Ơ slow songs mean
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
TrucksCEO:

what else would I'm lonely at 8pm while listening Τ̅Ơ slow songs mean
its mean exactly that im alone and im listening to slow music undecided and its before 10pm so thats not a booty call
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: its mean exactly that im alone and im listening to slow music undecided and its before 10pm so thats not a booty call

It totally is a booty call, I'm lonely is a booty, how could you say its not a booty call, then what do u expect we do, cuddle and drink hot chocolates?? It totally is a bootycall. Cmon sexymama back me up on this.
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by donyjohn: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
This is what happens when you are waiting for the green light and you are "colour blind"....*sigh*
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by fairheven: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
But must every meeting end with a show*
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
fairheven: But must every meeting end with a show*

All "I'm lonely" meeting should end with a show.
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
TrucksCEO:

It totally is a booty call, I'm lonely is a booty, how could you say its not a booty call, then what do u expect we do, cuddle and drink hot chocolates?? It totally is a bootycall. Cmon sexymama back me up on this.
whatever makes u sleep at night. So u got a booty call where u didn't get booty then grin
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: whatever makes u sleep at night. So u got a booty call where u didn't get booty then grin

Lol, hmmm. U r not going Τ̅Ơ win this internet argument :<(

I ddnt tell u twas a booty call, I just said it should have come with side attractions/consolation prizes.
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by lawrenceunaa: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
anu laa ta, echi bu nta undecided
Re: I Thought It Was Her Greenlight... Now I Ruined Everything!!! help me?? by lottoe(m): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
So your own definition of green light from ladies is SEX...SMH 4 u OP...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol??? / How To Woo A Lady / Married Men And Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.