Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,863 members, 7,798,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat (3065 Views)

Silly Relationship Mistakes Every Single Lady Regrettably Commit / Relationship Mistakes You Must Avoid In 2015 / Relationship Mistakes You Made. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
1.As for me , I will tell the younger generation not to allow anybody friendzone them even for an hour.

2. They should realize that the overhyped marriage is not a do or die affair.

3. They should never belief they could convert a runs girl to a home girl.

4. I will also make it known to them that money should not be a yardstick when choosing a partner in that men rise and fall

These are just few of mine , what are yours.
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by valdes00(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Having sex without condom, cos that mistake still hunts me till 2day.... *walks out*...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Trusting too much.

1 Like

Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by vizkiz: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
valdes00: Having sex without condom, cos that mistake still hunts me till 2day.... *walks out*...

how is the baby?

7 Likes

Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by sexymoma(f): 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Been Over-committed angry
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by sexymoma(f): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz:

how is the baby?

My guy you are everywhere angry Kilode cheesy
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by valdes00(m): 1:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz:

how is the baby?

*lipsealed*.......
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by vizkiz: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
sexymoma: My guy you are everywhere angry Kilode cheesy

am using MTN tongue
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by sexymoma(f): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz:

am using MTN tongue
Ya netwrk nor go fail o grin
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by Jennydoris(f): 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Elantracey: Trusting too much.

You just said what I have in mind.
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by mimiejacobz(f): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Not to trust too much n dnt believe evrytin he tells u

1 Like

Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by Ramon92: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
Not going straight for the jugular...
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by dre11(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Never to fall in love ......but grow to love

2 Likes

Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by dechandel(f): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
valdes00: Having sex without condom, cos that mistake still hunts me till 2day.... *walks out*...
Papa junior
I see u
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by valdes00(m): 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
dechandel:
Papa junior
I see u
U sure?
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Never to trust anyone
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 23, 2014
Daddy hw is d pikin
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by valdes00(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Lacomus: Daddy hw is d pikin
*lipsealed*.... Wetin b una own na
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2014
valdes00:
*lipsealed*.... Wetin b una own na
come take super glue seal am well wel
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by valdes00(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2014
Lacomus: come take super glue seal am well wel
Lolzzz..
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by Jayses(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2014
I will advice my kids not to put too much hope on their relationship in case it crashes.
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by jmoore(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2014
Never made a mistake in a relationship. I hope not to make any.
smiley
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by lawrenceunaa: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2014
Never trust totally

Have ur doubts
In order not to regret
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2014
jmoore:
Never made a mistake in a relationship. I hope not to make any.
smiley
if your car never enter gallop b4 it means you are sailing a ship
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by PedroJP(m): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Never to trust totally, not to flirt but to b safe mentally and emotionally at any time, situation, etc
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by Trendy247: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Never marry from a poor family if u're not financially stable

2 Likes

Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Trendy247:
Never marry from a poor family if u're not financially stable
i guess this one is coming frm a true life story
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Trusting too much
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2014
preciousgarden:
Trusting too much
almost every one has a trust issue!
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by chimerase2: 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
Neva give ur gal frnd opportunity to tell u she is missed her period
Is a nitemare to behold
Re: Relationship: Mistakes you don't want your kids to repeat by J0nyb0y(m): 12:46am On Oct 10, 2014
preciousgarden:
Trusting too much
lawrenceunaa:
Never trust totally
Have ur doubts
In order not to regret
3cycle:
Never to trust anyone
mimiejacobz:
Not to trust too much n dnt believe evrytin he tells u
Jennydoris:

You just said what I have in mind.
sexymoma:
Been Over-committed angry
Elantracey:
Trusting too much.
Why are all the females having Trust issues?
We should be the one saying that...you know

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Times Should You Be Having Sex In Relationship / How To Brush When Bae Is Coming Over / Caption Dix Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.