Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,263 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. (15879 Views)

The Shambolic State Of Secondary Education In Nigeria / Fupre Oral Interview List Is Out / Fupre Post Ume Is Out At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Elxandre(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
crazyawesome911: Ah, I don't even know why I came here. You guys are Sore Losers. Visit this thread in 5years time (who knows if ull even be matured then, or still writing post umes) and know how stupid past precious was. Losers! Exam "Failers" !.# Unfollows thread.
I still insist, only dull people speak without proof.
A sensible person seeks evidence before reaching conclusions.
Tell me why you think FUPRE is above errors?

On a good day, I don't even argue with people who think of their opinions as facts. I consider them mentally crippled. I blame my presently bad nerves for even replying you.

Speaking about maturity, if this is how mature people get emotional, banding around about issues they have no business with with, offering senseless illogical comments, I choose to remain a babe!

And no, in five years, I will be an accomplished personality, school or no school!

You are free to leave the thread...

4 Likes

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Soclose007(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
crazyawesome911: Ah, I don't even know why I came here. You guys are Sore Losers. Visit this thread in 5years time (who knows if ull even be matured then, or still writing post umes) and know how stupid past precious was. Losers! Exam "Failers" !.# Unfollows thread.
better u unfollow...academically i dont think u sound enough to withstand the like of those who scored 0,1,2, if I may ask u ..what would say to those that scored 0,1,2,3 they were not academically sound or they didn't prepared out of 60 question they failed 59,even everything ..guy u need to go back on those prescription

1 Like

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by musiwa95: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2014
angry grin

grin sad cool[quote]

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by DesChyko: 6:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Having read through this thread, I'll allow the OP's loud mouth to help him solve his issues.
I don't see anything subdued or sad either about his vile reactions to some comments here.
This is more like a bland advertisment of "yet-to-be-confirmed academic prowess" than a call for help.

1 Like

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Kei144(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by vivalavida(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2014
DesChyko: Having read through this thread, I'll allow the OP's loud mouth to help him solve his issues.
I don't see anything subdued or sad either about his vile reactions to some comments here.
This is more like a bland advertisment of "yet-to-be-confirmed academic prowess" than a call for help.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Elxandre:
I still insist, only dull people speak without proof.
A sensible person seeks evidence before reaching conclusions.
Tell me why you think FUPRE is above errors?

On a good day, I don't even argue with people who think of their opinions as facts. I consider them mentally crippled. I blame my presently bad nerves for even replying you.

Speaking about maturity, if this is how mature people get emotional, banding around about issues they have no business with with, offering senseless illogical comments, I choose to remain a babe!

And no, in five years, I will be an accomplished personality, school or no school!

You are free to leave the thread...
calm down...just accept d fact dah u failed...

Nor be by English guy... And FYI, FUPRE exam nor be beans... Btw, if ur famz aint financially bouyant, y dd dey send u to Ghana @1st? JAMB jam u?

Take a chill pill guy and stop saying trash abt wah u knw absolutely nothing about...

Gudluck!

@mods: delete dis from FP bikonu...itz not worth it

1 Like

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by MoyoGENERAL: 6:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Elxandre:
What nonsense are you talking?
Don't tell me you're too shallow to believe anyone would score 5/50 in such ridiculously easy exam.

Let me tell you, some people like me, are quite confident of their abilities.
I don't fail exams I read for

The reason things like this happen is because of people like you; shallow thinkers, always quick to dismiss things they have no evidence for.

I have been around quite a bit, written many exams, and I know when I am writing a hellishly difficult exam. Was this so hellishly difficult one couldn't even score averagely?

Bottom-line: Shut up about what you know not!

And lastly, shut up about reputation!
The biblical satan was once an angel

hey @OP...no need for the rant!!!..you taking it too far!!!!
I understand the way it feels especially having written a " very simple" exam, with unimaginable outcome!!!
one knows at that instance that he/ she deserves more!!!!!!
however, don't ever say ppl can't score 5/50( its like saying everyone that writes FUPRE post utme is a scholar! mind you there are well below average students there too who will score well below average marks!!!!
....anyway... you see in life, sometimes we have unfavourable experiences, and we don't bask on them lest they weigh us down and make us pessimistic, We simply MOVE on, then work harder and smarter Next time!!!...that's Just life( L-essons I-ncurred F-rom E-xperiences)...

....again, I will encourage you to try harder in your UTME Next year( aim more than 275)...do you know that, if you had scored higher (more than 280) in your UTME ,, pressing your complaint would have gained more grounds...believe me, 210 is JUST above average!!!!!

nevertheless, Be STRONG, See this as a Minor Challenge you've triumphed!!!, Pls save yourself the stress of Suing a school to court!!!, READ More and PREPARE better next time, in all, ALWAYS Commit YOUR Academic ENDEAVORS to that hands of the LORD at all time!!!!!!
remember, No pains No gains, No challenges, No success story!!!!
...I wish you the best!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2014
Op frm ur writing skill tis hard to imagine ur score being real. Sum1 ought to inform d authorities.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2014
Preciousone4ril: Op frm ur writing skill tis hard to imagine ur score being real. Sum1 ought to inform d authorities.
dis is where pple always get it wrong...

Eloquence is not tantamount to Intelligence

Btw, na only English dem dey set for exam?

FUPRE: ignoring airheads since 2007

2 Likes

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2014
The OP must be very naïve and silly @ thesame time for bashing @ nairalanders ,who told him/her that simple exam as claimed is easy to pass? It is people like you that fail simple exam, as some one will say, passing exam is not by speaking good english. Don't be fooled by the little and substandard education you received in that silly country(ghana). In my own humble opinion, stop Disgracing your self and start preparing for another exam.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by otokx(m): 7:34am On Sep 27, 2014
The truth is very effective at exposing the sons of darkness; the OP has been exposed, not even an average student, always complaining with his tools.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by geophyscist: 7:45am On Sep 27, 2014
otokx: The truth is very effective at exposing the sons of darkness; the OP has been exposed, not even an average student, always complaining with his tools.
thank you, he should go and prepare for another exam instead of complaining.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by CzarChris(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2014
Youngman, 1st of I must say that I kinda feel your pain I wrote JAMB like three times before I got admitted into the university that was years before this post-utme stuff kicked off. While in secondary school then I was one of the brightest, I made my WAEC, NECO and GCE in on sitting and I was the youngest kid in my class then(I left secondary school few months to my 15 birthday) So why was JAMB messing me up? Then I later realized that over confidence was my problem. I remember some years back some people wrote to JAMB that they wanted their papers remarked, jamb obliged and they still got the same thing.
From the way you sound OP, your displaying that same over-confidence I felt back then. Once you get an exam paper that seems easy take a deep breathe and go through it thoroughly before you start and after your through with the exam, go through it again and again to be sure before submit.
There are cases where while marking a student's scripts he/she may answer a question out of context or misplace no. 1 with no. 2, he/she has lost that mark and the student will come out screaming I don smash am and at the end it was the exam that smashed you undecided . That question that looks easy must have been so twisted that if you don't look well you won't know that the examiner is looking for x and you gave y and you still expect a full mark. I know someone that made 34 in this same exam your shouting about.
About Fupre, I know that that school's standards are very high and their graduates are one of the best(judging for a conference I attended in Ghana, and saw the students excel).
Ranting here won't do you any good, go and request for a remark of the exam and please shed off the over-confidence character, it would only bring you tears.

5 Likes

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by OXYGEN011: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Otenestbestyaho: The OP must be very naïve and silly @ thesame time for bashing @ nairalanders ,who told him/her that simple exam as claimed is easy to pass? It is people like you that fail simple exam, as some one will say, passing exam is not by speaking good english. Don't be fooled by the little and substandard education you received in that silly country(ghana). In my own humble opinion, stop Disgracing your self and start preparing for another exam.
You are very foolish and Stu.pid idiot. Even the mushroom unrecognized universities in Ghana are recognized internationally than those useless so called universities you have in the useless good for nothing country u hail from. FUCKIN EBA EATER.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by MVLOX(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Hmmm as a 200 level of fupre i think my comment here will do more good. I promise to state fact and not take sides. First of all must admit dat studying at fupre aint easy but the last post ume exams really brought to light some shortcomings of fupre as a young school. Its really impossible for some to ansa 50 question only get 3,5 etc even if e picks his ansas at random. I must admit here dat this candidates scripts where miss marked. I wrote fupre post ume twice. On the 1st occasion i got 29 bt dat was nt enough to get into the hottest course dats petroleum engr. On my 2nd attempt 1 scored 27 bt got into earth science dept 1st batch even wit a jamb score of 200. But recently am sori to say tins are changing for the worst at fupre.....money have begin to change hands....dont be suprised to find out some person wit gud scores as high as 30 havent gotten admission yet but those wit 9, 12, 3 etc have. Personally feel ur pain...... I even copied ur write up and pasted it in my depts group chat to create further publicity. 1 tin i knw 4 sure right nw is dat to get into fupre is complicated bt even wen eventually get in it becomes hell.

1 Like

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2014
OXYGEN011: You are very foolish and Stu.pid idiot. Even the mushroom unrecognized universities in Ghana are recognized internationally than those useless so called universities you have in the useless good for nothing country u hail from. FUCKIN EBA EATER.
here comes anoda I.diot from Ghana

1 Like

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by OXYGEN011: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2014
ALKARULEZ615: here comes anoda I.diot from Ghana
Useless mumugerian fool.Go and call your useless father I.d.I.o.t.

1 Like

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2014
OXYGEN011: Useless mumugerian fool.Go and call your useless father I.d.I.o.t.
they thot u this in Ghana? *perplexed*

1 Like

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by marcjoe(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2014
@op i feel ur pains......even delsu is the same thing.....they would mark rubbish in their post utme and start blaming d marking machine...

I was also in ur shoes 3yrs ago bro.....but at d same time i was doing d pre-degree programme in delsu, the ppst utme question was so easy that i was happy i had gained admission already pending the time i write my pre-degree final exams, only to get my result later and i score 18 over 100....and my jamb score back then was 260...when i divided my jamb score and post utme score it was not even anywhere near my cut off mark...i had to work hard and pray hard and i later got admission that year in DELSU through pre-degree....

I feel they r doing all these to chase away some student..cos there r too many student applying for the exam..

SOME. UNIONS NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS?...
IT DOESNT HAPPEN ONLY IN DELTA STATE..

1 Like

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by LilPeezy(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Lolz!!!!! Bro Leave Ma FUPRE alone oh....Read harder next time....Na wetin u write na dem score gv u, u dun fail b say u dun fail....stop spoilin d school name joor...Ma lil sis score 38/50....she wrote last year, score 17/50....she buckle up wella dis year...Now she is smillin....So I will advice u to read harder Dan d previous....i even heard u don't fail exams u read....u b chairman 4 book o buh u rili fail dis one, Ojoro no join....Na ur real score b dah.....

2 Likes

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2014
LilPeezy: Lolz!!!!! Bro Leave Ma FUPRE alone oh....Read harder next time....Na wetin u write na dem score gv u, u dun fail b say u dun fail....stop spoilin d school name joor...Ma lil sis score 38/50....she wrote last year, score 17/50....she buckle up wella dis year...Now she is smillin....So I will advice u to read harder Dan d previous....i even heard u don't fail exams u read....u b chairman 4 book o buh u rili fail dis one, Ojoro no join....Na ur real score b dah.....
lwkmdo...yhu b waffi?
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Vanmatrix(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2014
This post will jst crave a bad name for the school...ALL IS WELL
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Chaleeee: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Because you failed an examination does not give you the liberty to cast aspersions on the reputation of an academic institution.
My kid brother scored 202 in his UTME and exam and scored 27 out of 50 in the FUPRE examination.

NB
Examinations are like wars and each war requires a strategy. My brother set aside 4 hours per day to study post-UTME past questions daily for 3 months before the exam. (Not showing off o). Uncoordinated reading might prove futile attimes.

Overconfidence: From history, overconfidence has been the undoings of several great men in history. You sounded very overconfident in your post above.

And you don have to exaggerate for the purpose of attention. You stood under the sun for 6 hours and the under the rain Common!!! Nairalanders are not that guilible.

Advice:
Go and study more for next year UTME and also pray to God to grant you exam success.

1 Like

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Neldrizzy(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2014
Betapapa: Rather than asking them to remark the exam, call for your script and do a thorough comparison with their supposed marking guide. That's a more practicable approach.

Secondly, petition all the relevant authorities I.e JAMB,Federal ministry of Education and the Education minister (separately),Delta state ministry of education and the delta state commissioner for education (separately),National universities commission and human rights group like JDPC, CLO, human rights watch etc. Don't relent and hold forth till you come to a logical conclusion.

Finally, link/hook up with other candidates with the same predicament and create as much awareness as you can, make all the noise you can,occupy FUPRE if possible,protest peacefully and hold out for as long as you can till your demands are met.

I wish you all the best and I'd keep us posted as events go.
this is gon be stressful believe me
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Dikalee(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2014
crazyawesome911: No mod should move this thread Τ̅Ơ front page or nairaland will be sued. I'm a student of the school, and when I mean those students who Failed the post utme excercise did, they did. My school is one of the toughest schools in nigeria Τ̅Ơ study,(though with little popularity).

The school was founded in 2007, and there has never been a problem of unjust admission. Those that scored up Τ̅Ơ 20, 30 this year, are they with two heads?. Example: a boy named eze amara wrote our post utme two years ago and scored 16, he was denied admission. He wrote last year, scored 20, he was denied. He wrote this year and score 35 and he has been granted admission. In summary, He buckled up and learnt from his mistake too.

If Ɣ☺ΰ're so sure of your self, take the school Τ̅Ơ court so lecturers from different school can remark it. And if it turns out u failed?...

Mods, don't move this thread Τ̅Ơ Fp Τ̅Ơ avoid untrue rumours spreading and a school's reputation ruined.
my friend you have to be very careful about what you say,this is pure injustice.even the N3,000 they robbed each candidate is injustice.because you dont know the stress it took to prepare for that exam. The marking computer mal-functioned, they should admit it. Rather than punishing innocent people. You cef wen dae blab, nor b corna corna u take enter? Nonsense
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by tbaby534(f): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2014
To gain admission in that sch nor be beans o, and their exam is never easy I doubt u @op because I've seen their questions, its tougher than JAMB. But once you can beat the cutoff your admission is sure, and if u can graduate, employment is sure. So I'll advice u keep pushing

1 Like

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Neldrizzy(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2014
crazyawesome911: No mod should move this thread Τ̅Ơ front page or nairaland will be sued. I'm a student of the school, and when I mean those students who Failed the post utme excercise did, they did. My school is one of the toughest schools in nigeria Τ̅Ơ study,(though with little popularity).

The school was founded in 2007, and there has never been a problem of unjust admission. Those that scored up Τ̅Ơ 20, 30 this year, are they with two heads?. Example: a boy named eze amara wrote our post utme two years ago and scored 16, he was denied admission. He wrote last year, scored 20, he was denied. He wrote this year and score 35 and he has been granted admission. In summary, He buckled up and learnt from his mistake too.

If Ɣ☺ΰ're so sure of your self, take the school Τ̅Ơ court so lecturers from different school can remark it. And if it turns out u failed?...

Mods, don't move this thread Τ̅Ơ Fp Τ̅Ơ avoid untrue rumours spreading and a school's reputation ruined.
shotop... i say shotop.... Ur school is so poor and incompetent. How can som1 score 8, 10 out of 50? Even if naa guess work d person do, such can never happen... Its a pity... Ur school need proper scrutinising from NUC..
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by jessetom(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2014

shut Up you!!!!
am a student too
the op is not lying.....
And as for you.... Thunda faya your yansh....

1 Like

Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by emmabowin(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Even if someone randomly shades the entire 60 questions, he still can't score 0, 1, 2, 3, it's not possible.
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2014
emmabowin: Even if someone randomly shades the entire 50 questions, he still can't score 0, 1, 2, 3, it's not possible.
fallacious reasoning...

Wah happens if he randomly shaded 50 wrong answers?
Re: Fupre's Shambolic Admission Process. by Elxandre(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Do people really expect me to be calm when I am being humiliated by FUPRE?

I am an extreme introvert in real life, the only thing I hate is people trampling on my rights.

Why are you all defending a school and an admission process you know nothing about?
Almost all posts on Nairaland are always marred by little or no objectivity...just unnecessary emotions.

Yes! I didn't fail the exam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Adopts - 1 6 3 3 4 Education System / Students Of QRC Onitsha Wins University Of Delaware Global Prize / 14-Year-Old Eshiet Abasiekeme Wins UBA Essay Competition, Gets ₦2.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.