Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? (6920 Views)

Myth About Calabar Girls / Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by KashKampKen(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Agybabe: Op, it should be your doing.

Remember, you were so open, jovial, etc. And girls are into guys like that.

BTW, attitude is based on individuality and not tribalistic.

I be confirmed Calabar girl and a residence of same but I don't think I can act the way the 2 girls did.

I may like you and hope you like me too but I won't push it further by asking for your number.
Agybabe, whatsup?

I'm impressed by this post
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by Agybabe(f): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2014
KashKampKen: Agybabe, whatsup?

I'm impressed by this post
I'm fine, you?

Thanks.
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
OP, itz your doings. I'm in Calabar and yet no one have ask for my number. It's either your doing or you deh use jazz
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by plaetton: 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
From my experience, a typical Calabar lady does not have the typical pretences that are common among the female folks.
The exhibit a greater sophistication in handling the male folks. They seem to be plain about what they want and what they expect.

They are not easy, just more sophisticated and more sincere in dealing with men.

3 Likes

Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by 100Cents: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2015
thorpido:
The calabar girl syndrome is over-hyped.You will still see this kind of thing in other parts of the country.

Agreed.

Common in Abuja.
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by 100Cents: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2015
chemystery:

There are two things Truth and False! You. Just have to take it to be one but nothing changes my true experience.
My dear, if you check my post, I never said anything close to my being cute moreover I'm not cute in that sense. Hmmmmn. My number? Are you a calabar girl? grin

Op, nah spiritual something.

I have sent two calabar ladies to you again today, they will accost you for your number.

Consult IFA for help..

1 Like

Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by Darteyyyy(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Agybabe:
Op, it should be your doing.

Remember, you were so open, jovial, etc. And girls are into guys like that.

BTW, attitude is based on individuality and not tribalistic.

I be confirmed Calabar girl and a residence of same but I don't think I can act the way the 2 girls did.

I may like you and hope you like me too but I won't push it further by asking for your number.

Finally a calabar girl on nairaland, please how do we hook up?, how do I meet more like you?

I've been searching for a calabar girl all my life.
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by Darteyyyy(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2015
Rachealfebian:
I b calabar gurl, u get any problem wit dat, jst wanted to know if u cn mk some for me. Dats all

Oh Jesus!!! Another calabar girl, today is my lucky day... Check your inbox
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by Darteyyyy(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2015
In short, I think there should be a forum for calabar girls on nairaland, wetin self?

Confirm wife material people like this with 100 yards.

Op mind your self o...

Pls I want to meet calabar girls and don't worry, I won't dish out my number to every Ukeme, Uduak or Ekaette I meet.
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2015
enkay4love:
@ Poster, what makes u feel the two ladies dat asked for ur number are real or typical calabar babes?u wuld've asked them their state of origin,cos they may be living here in Calabar but are'nt from here.I don't know why its so typical of non-Calabar ladies who manage to pitch their tents here in my dear state tend 2 always give the impression dat they are from here.They are the ones involved in all categories of social ills here in Calabar,& paint the indigenes as the sole culprits. To correct ur impression,a typical Calabar girl is'nt loose or nymphomanic, contrary to a cross-section of popular opinion.Calabar ladies are naturally socially disciplined,they don't impose friendship or relatnship on nobody,but what u can't take away from them is their warm,endearing,pampering,beautiful & neat nature.Got that!!
can u guys smell it? LIES!!!
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2015
izaray:
@Poster, dn't u tink they are polite girls, ok dey collected ur number, did dey asked u to go to bed wit dem? Some guys sha, pls we need answers to be sure of weather, wat u are talking dem to be is right or wrong!
u r so smart!!! they just collected the number so they can ask him how he is doing in school!!!
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by Agybabe(f): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Darteyyyy:

Finally a calabar girl on nairaland, please how do we hook up?, how do I meet more like you?

I've been searching for a calabar girl all my life.
Lol.... What for?
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by Darteyyyy(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2015
Agybabe:

Lol.... What for?

No evilz intended, just friendship stuffz.

1 Like

Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by chemystery: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2015
100Cents:

Op, nah spiritual something.

I have sent two calabar ladies to you again today, they will accost you for your number.

Consult IFA for help..
LOl
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by apparentlylaw(m): 10:45am On Jan 25, 2015
The fact dey asked for Ur Number dosent mean what u trying to imply ...maybe dey jez want to be fwendz wif U
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by chemystery: 10:48am On Jan 25, 2015
apparentlylaw:
The fact dey asked for Ur Number dosent mean what u trying to imply ...maybe dey jez want to be fwendz wif U
What am i implying
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by agabaI23(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
BreezyRita:

Friendly and jovial??
I didn't get that in your post. From your post, it can be deduced that the girls were committing a heinous crime by asking for your number.
And if I had given that guy my contact, I'm sure he'd come to NL and say how loose Calabar girls were............. I'm sure he thought I was making a pass at him. Just cos I tried to help!!
SMH
Breezy sup? I need a guided tour of Cali like tomorrow. Can you be of help?
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by agabaI23(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Agybabe
My friends call me Agy, Agybabe therefore means Agaba's babe grin

1 Like

Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by Agybabe(f): 3:15am On Jan 31, 2015
agabaI23:
Agybabe
My friends call me Agy, Agybabe therefore means Agaba's babe grin

What's your point?
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by agabaI23(m): 6:39am On Jan 31, 2015
Agybabe:

What's your point?
You be my babe
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by Agybabe(f): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
agabaI23:
You be my babe

For dream abi?
Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by agabaI23(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Agybabe:

For dream abi?
Dreams come true

1 Like

Re: My Doings Or The Calabar Girls' Syndrome? by agabaI23(m): 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Would You Prefer When You Get Married? PHOTO! / Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person / Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.