Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. (11983 Views)

((discussion About Something)) GOOD!! / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Matthewbriggs: @MizMycoli quick question are in you advertising.

Yeah, Outdoor Advertising.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ymodulus:

I have to save my Iyawo mi, My baby, my sunshine , My lover, my essence [/color]

For now i dont want your bomb to kill her because i can never think of replacing her, only if you wil be my lover but no use me catch cruise. lol!! . grin grin grin
[/b]
hi and bye
Cruise is allowed grin
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Xcapist:
About me, I am thankful for the deconversion process I'm currently undergoing, it's the craziest thing to ever happen to me (next to my first wet dream undecided) but NL, with it's teeming atheists/agnostics, is making it much more easier to bear as I get to meet sensible, funny, interesting, smart, beautiful thinking people every day. And today I wrote an entry in one of my two diaries that some people found insightful and helpful. I'm thankful for that too.

Ehennnn! everybody is matchmaking MizMyColi to someone, I have my own list of people I want to see her with. Anyway sha, this Gaupo guy is not bad. He's an interesting, friendly fellow and I like him. It's just a pity that there's no enough MizMyColi to go around, cry ... I don't know if the oyinbos have perfected their human cloning technology because me sef I want a copy of this incredible lady tongue

@First Pragraph, Dunno if I've ever mentioned it to you, but of all my buddies on NL, I can relate with your journey the most.
Iono, tsk tsk, there's something about you, that transcends you, your face (except that's not you on your DP). I like that you're deep, yet not uptight. Like me, you're able to give fine expression to your thoughts.
Btw, I hope we get to be closer friends sometime in the future.
Thank You, for mentioning me that day.

@2ndParagraph, indeed Guapo's is one of a kind too, very one of a kind.
He didn't strike me that way when he first chatted me up, before the tsunami......I guess my presence in his life's causing some changes.
He's now sooo cool.
I think I'm beginning to share his wittiness too. cheesy
Lolest.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Dygeasy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
I am nice to a fault. I don't know how to say NO and I don't regret saying YES all the time. I believe I am the best person there is. And my voice? I know it's niiiiccce. No be today. I'm just saying good things about myself tongue

Well, Obayaya, he is known around here. One of the intelligent ones around. He saw right through me when no one else did, not even my 'acclaimed' besties. The strength I got from you that day is indescribable. Thanks brother. Just for the records, I admire your persona.

Respet Sir!

I did it! cool

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Yeah, Outdoor Advertising.

Okay cool. nice

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by okotv(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
introverted but needs REAL friends.....
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
HFOG
Kachisbarbie

Talk your own na grin
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
hmmm...aint good @gossiping. lemme try
-It turns up ma day when ma e-buddies check on me...lol. I'm sure they don't know the smile it leaves on ma face, they know themselves... kiss

I think I am a really nice person though since Sat I have been feeling bad about an action. I splashed water (not intentionally) on dis guy that was clearing gutters in ma hood, and I saw him say I'm mad from my rear-mirror embarassed
--- I reversed to apologise - the moment I 'wind down'...he said I'm mad again...yeayea,I zoomed off and splashed him another #coversFace#

...emm, I can relate to your excitement @business venture @Mizmycoli- I feel same way, my hubby finally decided to support(morally/financially etc) ma fashion dreams ...I am so happy,that I have turned a dancer in the house...don't try me -I can twerk ma life out...lol...hahaha

Whewww...I done did it grin

P.S: I don't know my problem recently, I write things just the way it sounds in my head e.g I 'mix' (miss) you...lmao

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
MabraO you are already here.

I will say my own later Jor.....weak smiley
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: HFOG

Talk your own na grin
Not too sure what to say sweets. Me still trying to understand your person. There's something about you that's not adding up yet. Don't ask me what it is pls. Truth is me do not know. So pls permit me silence for now lest me talk rubbish. Permission to sit back and observe ma. Many tks in advance :-)
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by chibwike(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie: hmmm...aint good @gossiping. lemme try
-It turns up ma day when ma e-buddies check on me...lol. I'm sure they don't know the smile it leaves on ma face, they know themselves... kiss

I think I am a really nice person though since Sat I have been feeling bad about an action. I splashed water (not intentionally) on dis guy that was clearing gutters in ma hood, and I saw him say I'm mad from my rear-mirror embarassed
--- I reversed to apologise - the moment I 'wind down'...he said I'm mad again...yeayea,I zoomed off and splashed him another #coversFace#

...emm, I can relate to your excitement @business venture @Mizmycoli- I feel same way, my hubby finally decided to support(morally/financially etc) ma fashion dreams ...I am so happy,that I have turned a dancer in the house...don't try me -I can twerk ma life out...lol...hahaha

P.S: I don't know my problem recently, I write things just the way it sounds in my head e.g I 'mix' (miss) you...lmao

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
I done talk @MizMycoli

@naijaboy: I'm a sucker for guys with good hairline @your dp. I think that was part of what attracted me to my hubby (I hope I didn't settle for less...lol)

@nnekamezor :I love your eyeballs...

@sophyrocks : I love your die-hard spirit...

@softsparkyy/priscaoge/sammyblaq: You know I love you hah?

@yungchop: ...hahahaha. your matter tire me o,but I'm happy your're changing.

now...y'all should come talk your own

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
HFOG:
Not too sure what to say sweets. Me still trying to understand your person. There's something about you that's not adding up yet. Don't ask me what it is pls. Truth is me do not know. So pls permit me silence for now lest me talk rubbish. Permission to sit back and observe ma. Many tks in advance :-)
No biggie Hun.
It's surprising though and I prolly shouldn't be the one to say this about myself, but I think I'm one of the simplest beings alive.
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by chibwike(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I done talk @MizMycoli

@naijaboy: I'm a sucker for guys with good hairline @your dp. I think that was part of what attracted me to my hubby (I hope I didn't settle for less...lol)

@nnekamezor :I love your eyeballs...

@sophyrocks : I love your die-hard spirit...

@softsparkyy/priscaoge/sammyblaq: You know I love you hah?

@yungchop: ...hahahaha. your matter tire me o,but I'm happy your're changing.

now...y'all should come talk your own
Ok, i wasn't mentioned

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2014

Hmmmm
Another female NLer with an Amazing personality shocked

I can relate with that kind of scenario joor, then I'll goan start feeling guilty later cheesy cheesy

Thanks for coming around smiley

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: No biggie Hun.
It's surprising though and I prolly shouldn't be the one to say this about myself, but I think I'm one of the simplest beings alive.

Hmm. Seems you're making me more speechless. All iz well. Tks for everything ma'am

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
I ont blow my trumpet cheesy
Lemme tell u abht Neldrizzy..his one crazy,fun to be with fellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
chibwike: Ok, i wasn't mentioned
lol, you quoted me already, I thought you were coming to modify
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by chibwike(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
lol, you quoted me already, I thought you were coming to modify
i wasn't actually, just decided to quote u
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: HFOG

Talk your own na grin
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by priscaoge(f): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Gossip timegrin!!!!

Please no lies @all,this is nothing but plain truth,leggoooo!

@MizMyColi is nothing but a walking dictionary! But I call her Encyclopedia Domainwink

@Kachisbarbie is my Beautician,pretty lady with brains

@Softsparkyy is one sweet friend I love to meet soon. She's awesome

@Franksnow is my Bestiegrin She knows what's up

@naijaboiy...That one is one funny n intelligent dude I love reading his post

@temigracie If u be bank,u be Zenith Bankwink

@Sammyblaq is my e-Paddy. He's always carried

To all my Crib crew,

Dayjhihannon01/Neldrizzy/Missberrypop5/Rozzay/KelvinGraphics/Aridsexy/daveP/Missbreezy/Missmossy/chibwike.........I still love u guys. You guys really know how to make someone feel loved. Am coming back to our lovely crib,sorry I have been away

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by daveP(m): 6:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Balanced, cool and thoughtful being. Comical-sometimes overboard, but know how to control it. Dislikes a dull atmosphere. Thinks outta d box.

@LogoDWhiz- cool guy, friendly

@lalasticlala- if you see your OP of the year, you fit faint o! Cool guy. "ladies avert your eyes, he has the charm to hypnotize"

@Frankysnow- (scratches head) what should i say now to quantify? tongue

Caracta- take her as a big sister till we meet!

@MizMyColi-........... smiley

(space to add those that might vex with me within the hour for non-inclusion)
(yawns) lemme even hear about me from the Op herself?

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by lertee(f): 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
shoefreak: i got mentioned...
gossip first: there are more and more kids on NL making it less fun for us but they having a blast, which is a good thing.
there too many man-wrapper in romance section, they even beginning to outnumber the woman-wrappers. grin
i wish bonoyekini and mizzmycoli would hook already!!!! grin something tells me they are good for eachother. grin grin

im not single but im not available. grin im crushing on myself in many ways than one.
im grateful for my dad...he the best guy ever and the only guy i can sincerely say 'has my back'. lots of selfish ones out there... sad tongue
im grateful for my ability to snap out of my sad moods.
i love my boobs...untill further notice and my chuckle does turn 'him' on. grin cheesy wink
Hey bae,you made me land here.
What's up
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Am so happy am gonna be leaving for NYSC some weeks from now...Hian!!!....Finally, I can visit places and catch lots of fun.....

OMGosh!!! This tailoring work is really sapping my energy....Anyways, am happy am learning new things daily...

Well, back to the topic....I am a good and bad girl....I am nice...I greet people alot (planning to stop that anyways), am also a shy girl....i stay indoor most-times.....I love my family...They are simply mwuuaah!!!....

HFOG!!!.....babe, i still dey vex for you ooo....You bleeped up big time....I expected you to help me with that stuff....
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by priscaoge(f): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2014

I know am one of the e-buddieswinkwinkwink.....Let me sit back n continue putting those sweet smiles on ur pretty facegrin

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by MizMyColi(f): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
priscaoge: Gossip timegrin!!!!

@Miz MyColi is nothing but a walking dictionary! But I call her Encyclopedia Domainwink

@Kac hisbarbie is my Beautician,pretty lady with brains

@S oftsparkyy is one sweet friend I love to meet soon. She's awesome

@Fr anksnow is my Bestiegrin She knows what's up

@na ijaboiy...That one is one funny n intelligent dude I love reading his post

@tem igracie If u be bank,u be Zenith Bankwink

@Sam myblaq is my e-Paddy. He's always carried

To all my Crib crew,

Dayjhihannon01/Neldrizzy/Miss berrypop5/R ozzay/Ke lvinGraphics/Ar idsexy/d aveP/M issbreezy/Mi ssmossy/ch ibwike.........I still love u guys. You guys really know how to make someone feel loved. Am coming back to our lovely crib,sorry I have been away

Nne ooo....
Lolest, thanks.

I'm still observing you in 14D......preparing a robust reply.

@HFOG, most def, I'll talk about them.....na small small.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2014

@MizMyColi is nothing but a walking dictionary! But I call her Encyclopedia Domainwink

To all my Crib crew,

Dayjhihannon01/Neldrizzy/Missberrypop5/Rozzay/KelvinGraphics/Aridsexy/daveP/Missbreezy/Missmossy/chibwike.........I still love u guys. You guys really know how to make someone feel loved. Am coming back to our lovely crib,sorry I have been away
thanks dear. And we love ya too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2014

To all my Crib crew,

was thinking where av u been?.... Come and reply pple joor...

Mhn.. MizMyColi's busy here I can see... Coming back to drop my lines....

1 Like

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by HFOG(f): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
temigracie: Am so happy am gonna be leaving for NYSC some weeks from now...Hian!!!....Finally, I can visit places and catch lots of fun.....

OMGosh!!! This tailoring work is really sapping my energy....Anyways, am happy am learning new things daily...

Well, back to the topic....I am a good and bad girl....I am nice...I greet people alot (planning to stop that anyways), am also a shy girl....i stay indoor most-times.....I love my family...They are simply mwuuaah!!!....

HFOG!!!.....babe, i still dey vex for you ooo....You bleeped up big time....I expected you to help me with that stuff....
Hey! You know I'm sorry. What state were you posted to?
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by daveP(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2014

To all my Crib crew,
...I still love u guys. You guys really know how to make someone feel loved. Am coming back to our lovely crib,sorry I have been away
smiley will be expecting. + an interview also(jots a thing or two)

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
missyhorlah: I ont blow my trumpet cheesy
Lemme tell u abht Neldrizzy..his one crazy,fun to be with fellow
u tripping aedy undecidedtongue
Re: Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
incase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps3 Slim / Secret Admirers / The Love Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.