Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? (1266 Views)

How Thousands Dig UP, Eat And Sell Condemned Chicken In Rivers-tell Magazine / Customs Officer, Wife Arrested For Buying Twin Babies For N500,000 / Church General Overseer Arrested For Selling Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by raphy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2006
hi all plz can u tel l me y some girls do that?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by shawna(f): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2006
dont know they need the money undecided or they cant take care of the baby themselves
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by iice(f): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2006
I tire, later i reply sleep dey catch me but like Shawna said, need money or they no fit take care of am
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by shawna(f): 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2006
iice lol girl u always tired cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by Badman888(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2006
for cash what else
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by shawna(f): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2006
there are more reasons than for the money
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by iice(f): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2006
Ahahaha, for real, its way way past ma bed time(dont exactly have one lol)i jst come back later fresh and refreshed hehehe
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by shawna(f): 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2006
k go sleep and refresh ur self lol
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by eveseh(f): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2006
neva heard of dat be4
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by dollypee1(f): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2006
HMMMMMMMMMMMM IUSED 2 WATCH A WHOLE LOT OF STUFFS LIKE DIS ON RUTH BENAMESIA'S NEWS LINE EVRY SUNDYS.I HONESTLY DONT NO WHY GIRLS DO DIS STUFFS BUT I BELIVE MOST OF DIS GIRLS ARE TEENAGE GIRLS PROBABLLY 4RM 13 TO 17 I THINK,THEY ARE BRAINWASHED,OFFERED EYE POPPN AMOUNT AND THEY RELEASE D BABY AFTER ITS BEEN GIVEN BIRTH 2,D LUCKY ONES ARE ADOPTED BY SOME KIND HEARTED PPLE,THE OTHER "LUCKY" ONES ARE BEING TAKN CARE OF.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by iice(f): 12:37pm On Jul 29, 2006
Am awake now lol
@Topic dolly-pee has put down other reasons coupled with the reasons given b4, u have your answer lol (Apparently still tired 2 go in2 long stories about the reasons) wink
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by raphy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2006
its unfare wht some girls r sayin here say d truth pliz cry
y do som girls do tht its not right i read an atticle on a
news paper tht an orphanage home base in surulere
picks babies on d bush everytime crysom wit wit mental problems
y cant som ppl live d babies 2 grow cry they dont know tht
babies r from GOD . if u go this place HEART OF GOLD CHILDREN
HOSPICE u ll c wht am taikin bout i just saw d place tears roll
down my eyes it is base in surulere adeniran ogusanya street. cry
pliz girls stop all this GOD loves little children. cry
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by shawna(f): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2006
we're saying the truth those girls who sell their babies probably dont know how to take care of themselves talkless of a baby they might need the cash they r probably desperate and helpless not knowing where to turn to or what to do they abandon their babies or sell them undecided
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by raphy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2006
@ shawna
u r speaking d truth kiss h r u doin out there r u a nigerian? wink
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by shawna(f): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2006
yeah am nigerian
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by kiki(f): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2006
shawna:

we're saying the truth those girls who sell their babies probably don't know how to take care of themselves talkless of a baby they might need the cash they r probably desperate and helpless not knowing where to turn to or what to do they abandon their babies or sell them undecided

word
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by raphy(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2006
can we cht shawna am on? cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by mamaput(f): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2006
Well were there is  supplier there is a demander.
As hard as it may sound better to sell it than to throw it away or kill it.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by mamaput(f): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2006
IIce go and sleep some more
Eve if you never heard of it then just read and don not answer
Raphy this is not a dating trend
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by kiki(f): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2006
mamaput:

IIce go and sleep some more
Eve if you never heard of it then just read and don not answer
Raphy this is not a dating trend

damn mamaput don't come up in here with ur bad vibe and stop hatin
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by mamaput(f): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2006
Kiki go to hell we re talking about babys sold not lo and la
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by kiki(f): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2006
mamaput:

Kiki go to hell we re talking about babys sold not lo and la
don't u think i know that.

Your ass is just hatin and u need to stop damn u really got a bad bad bad vibe
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by mamaput(f): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2006
Go and learn how to talk
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by kiki(f): 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2006
mamaput:

Go and learn how to talk

Go and learn how 2 talk? well u need 2 go get a new attitude
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by mamaput(f): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2006
You make me laugh .I get a new attude for you?.
Do i know you ? .
I have never heard nything so stupid in my life never .
You made my day
Is that how you talk to people or do you just feel safe behind your PC

Get a new Attude I have to go and find out what that means.

get a new attude. whats an attude by the way??.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by kiki(f): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2006
mamaput:

You make me laugh .I get a new attude for you?.
Do i know you ? .
I have never heard nything so stupid in my life never .
You made my day
Is that how you talk to people or do you just feel safe behind your PC

Get a new Attude I have to go and find out what that means.

get a new attude. whats an attude by the way??.

oh i c its your lack of knowledge that is makin u act like that if i had knew u was this dumb i ain't even gon talk 2 u and girl i don't know your ass either i just saw u actin stupid and i had 2 tell u i never u was a dumbass
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by mamaput(f): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2006
oh i c its your lack of knowledge that is makin u act like that if i had knew u was this dumb i ain't even gon talk 2 u and girl i don't know your ass either i just saw u actin stupid and i had 2 tell u i never u was a dumbass.

said the kettle to the pot.
But yes i am very stupid , stupid because i allowed my self to come down to your level.
I could kick myself for wasting time with one of these
"Lol and my bad" useless posters
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by kiki(f): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2006
mamaput:

said the kettle to the pot.
But yes i am very stupid , stupid because i allowed my self to come down to your level.
I could kick myself for wasting time with one of these
"Lol and my bad" useless posters

u callin someone a useless poster when your ass ain't got nothin 2 do but had to come up in here and u also brought your bad vibe with ya and girl u ain't got no level because with what u just posted u acted d way my lil brother wuld av talkin bout some stupid level *hisses*
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by mamaput(f): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2006
Go and look up what a person with an attitude is or ask your teacher.
Were are the people i addressed , Iice, eve and co , They have said nothing but you the outsider crying louder than the bereaved,.

Thats just insane so now i know i will stop talking to you because beople may think am mad too.
Or have you ever seen any one talking to a mad person normal i mean
Re: Why Do Some Girls Make Babies And Sell Them? by kiki(f): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2006
u had 2 go look dat s hit up damn u ain't really got nothin 2 do anywayz i've seen some of ur post and yes u r always like dis and u are callin someone crazy wen u need 2 check urself 1st sometimes i just wish ppl like u culd just shut d f uck up and don't say nothin

(1)

Sara Kruzan: Sentenced To Life Without Parole At Age 16 / Women UnCloth In “still Not Asking For It” Campaign / Man Raped 10-year-old Boy Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.