Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? (2986 Views)

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by MissSlimbody(f): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: but vu see say he is about to be taken na. did kain beta tin no be for everybody.

no worry, if he free, I go give u hin friend, u hear undecided

Na him i want ooo.

U fit take hin friend
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by MizMyColi(f): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tymax:
grin He must be my distant cousin. You know, it's in our blood. We are nice and faithful in our clan. grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
COvo:
ROUND 1! FIGHT!

You are not so nice after all make dem dey fight for you choi!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
andromida:

You are not so nice after all make dem dey fight for you choi!
C'mon...Where's your sense of humor.I was jst saying.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
COvo:
C'mon...Where's your sense of humor.I was jst saying.

Sowwie i don't trust you again. angry
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
andromida:

Sowwie i don't trust you again. angry
It is allowed.If you don't try you won't know.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
COvo:
They sing too.Are u asking God?Go for what you want.
its not dat easy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Madam, take am easy oooo.

Na who no like better thing? grin
Hmmm.*blushing*.Making me feel like trey songz.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
COvo:
Hmmm.*blushing*.Making me feel like trey songz.

Stop blushing jare cheesycheesy
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by chimerase2: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
MizMyColi: [size=20pt]I'm Happily E-Married.

Would Have Applied.

1000000000 Likes
[/size]

Okay, Jokes and trolling apart.
If you're for real, then it's laudable that you've written this way.
I know those monikers that will come here now and call you a sissy.....pffftt, pay them no mind. I viewed your profile pic before commenting, you don't come across as naive.
I earnestly pray that one yubbish babe will not do you strong tin that'll change this beautiful mindset you have.

Please keep on at being you.
Love sacrificially, compromisingly and ferociously, albeit not blindly and foolishly.
Ultimatey, it's worth it.
Peace Bro.
do u smoke guff #no offeinse undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by lawrenceunaa: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
it's not wrong @ all just that not all ladies do appreciate undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Jnrbayerno(m): 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Madam, take am easy oooo.

Na who no like better thing? grin
Helloooo...pls d guy on ur dp where is he right now...I know dat guy right from my childhood back den in d North
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 2:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Jnrbayerno:
Helloooo...pls d guy on ur dp where is he right now...I know dat guy right from my childhood back den in d North
Wrong person.Haven't been there before.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by MissSlimbody(f): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2014
Jnrbayerno:

Really?
Wat's his name n where precisely in d north?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by jennylove7575(f): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2014
See small children analysis..... In my life I have never heard that sharing good quality friendship and relationship with your wife or girlfriend, filled with fun, joy and laughter, would mean weakness on the part of the man. What sort of illiterate, excommunicated, primitive, negative preconception is that? The assumptions are lame.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by teewai3(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2014
lollz
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
jennylove7575: See small children analysis..... In my life I have never heard that sharing good quality friendship and relationship with your wife or girlfriend, filled with fun, joy and laughter, would mean weakness on the part of the man. What sort of illiterate, excommunicated, primitive, negative preconception is that? The assumptions are lame.
Honey,I sense your boyfriend just left you.If you want to vent your anger go to a near by river and scream till you are satisfied.Stop abusing people here.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Heycube(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
it depends on who d guy is dating. Calm vs Calm = Bohlo. Romantic vs Romantic = .....
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by jennylove7575(f): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
COvo:
Honey,I sense your boyfriend just left you.If you want to vent your anger go to a near by river and scream till you are satisfied.Stop abusing people here.
you have gone cuckoo..I guess u don't have a mother at home and if at all you have one, you don't have respect for her. I believe its your free megabytes that is giving you stiff brain. Don't ever quote to me to talk trash...small 19 yrs old kid talking rude to his elders...ewu..mpama.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Jnrbayerno(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Really?
Wat's his name n where precisely in d north?
From Maiduguri...his surname is nweke
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by jnrbayano(m): 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
AfricanApple: I swear if u be my boyfriend and u no dey romantic, I go dump u. na wetin!!!!! how I go marry person wey go dey dull my spirit for house especially all this football freaks wey like football pass their wives. eeewwwwww

op carry on jare

infact, will u be my boyfriend? I love calm and romantic guys like you sad

Raging like a lioness.

You haven't met someone whose essence will capture you in such a way that it will seem to lookers-on you are under a spell.

You have no idea

smiley smiley
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by AfricanApple(f): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
jnrbayano:

Raging like a lioness.

You haven't met someone whose essence will capture you in such a way that it will seem to lookers-on you are under a spell.

You have no idea

smiley smiley
such person can't even capture me in d first place

hmm, I have an idea
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jnrbayerno:
From Maiduguri...his surname is nweke

We served in d same PPA in Cross River.

Maybe u shld give me ur contacts info (BBM or Whatsapp). I'll pass it 2 him.

Wat's ur name btw?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by COvo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
jennylove7575: you have gone cuckoo..I guess u don't have a mother at home and if at all you have one, you don't have respect for her. I believe its your free megabytes that is giving you stiff brain. Don't ever quote to me to talk trash...small 19 yrs old kid talking rude to his elders...ewu..mpama.
You lack manners,and it's ladies like you who push a man to raise his hand against a woman.You talk and put yourself in trouble.You shouldn't have brought my mum into this,I don't know what to say to you.I'm not 19 for the records,Graduated,and I buy every Mb I mk use of. BITCH!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Jnrbayerno(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissSlimbody:

We served in d same PPA in Cross River.

Maybe u shld give me ur contacts info (BBM or Whatsapp). I'll pass it 2 him.

Wat's ur name btw?
Peter Odinka
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Jnrbayerno:
Peter Odinka

Ok... Wanna give him ur contact info?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by jennylove7575(f): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
COvo:
You lack manners,and it's ladies like you who push a man to raise his hand against a woman.You talk and put yourself in trouble.You shouldn't have brought my mum into this,I don't know what to say to you.I'm not 19 for the records,Graduated,and I buy every Mb I mk use of. BITCH!
baby talks..ta ta ta ta...what a child!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Jnrbayerno(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Ok... Wanna give him ur contact info?
no worries..just say hi for me
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Missmossy(f): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2014
There is nothing wrong i must say,as a matter of fact i dislike guys who are lousy,rough or use any other word to tag any guy who is an opposite of all that has been said.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Marverick(m): 8:24am On Sep 24, 2014
As a man being calm and romantic isn't bad,but being emotionally needy and desperate is a turnoff 4 some ladies,u gota know wen wen to draw d line is all, being too nice isn't too good either wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Jnrbayerno:
no worries..just say hi for me

Ok
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Be Calm And Romantic? by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2014
Marverick: As a man being calm and romantic isn't bad,but being emotionally needy and desperate is a turnoff 4 some ladies,u gota know wen wen to draw d line is all, being too nice isn't too good either wink
What would you describe as emotionally needy and desperate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Date A Lawyer / How My Cousin Embarrassed Himself At The Bank! / Ladies React! Guys Would You???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.