Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? (996 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by amoscollin(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
I met a girl when I was in school then.We were only friends cz she had her bf and I had mine but as years rolled in, each of us found our way out of the relationships due to some reasons but before we found our ways out,we were just best of friends. Just platonic relationship and nothing more. Later when I was writing my project , I would pay her visits of which she would reciprocate.As we were moving closer we both unconsciously felt the need to really love eachother more but we never discussed it.One day when I could not bear it any longer, I asked her out but she declined. I asked her why and that has she found a new love which she gave me No as her answer that she only wants to be led by God before she takes any action. I kept quiet for many months since I could not force her. During these days of my silence, she would call me and sometimes I would also call her.Inspite of all her calls, she would never say Yes any time I proposed to her and this made me to forget her totally and went for another lady when the opportunity came. The new girl I met really love me and I also love her but the only thing that seems to baffle me even till now is that her dad doesnt want to see any man with her at all.He monitors her movement, calls and everything. He would collect his daughter phone suddenly from her to check her messages and calls. if he mistakely find any love msg,he would damage that sim and warn her daughter.Most times the daughter who happens to b my girl would go to toilet to either call or receive my call.To cut the story short, this grl really love me as it is evident in her actions,speech and everything but her dad is something else. After eight : months of being in a relationship with this girl, the other lady now gave in to my proposal telling me that she wanted to talk with me on night call.To my surprise, she said yes and her actions also show that she too really love me.Plz what shud I do ooo?I love the first girl but the first time I mistakenly went to their house, kai it was hell.What shud I do plz?
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by Agybabe(f): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Define the hell you were talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by DeBlunt: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Go see a fortune teller grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by needies(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Put both of them on a table side by side. List their advantages and disadvantages. Compare and contrast. How old is dis girl d papa dey protect, what are u looking for? bleeped or marriage?

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by vizkiz: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
hmmmmn...i can forsee three options in here

1. Get the one with the bigger boo*bs and sexy eyes...
But if they both have big boo*bs

2. Push them inside a river, the first one to swim out is the right girl cuz she will quickly take you outta trouble angry

3. Check number 1 option

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by Kunleskey(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Difficult to choose and decide but, i think the girl her father do chase is the best for you bcoz she never denied u of her love..
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by jsunex(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Put dem into test
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by Fraih(f): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Go with the one U love
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by vincent561(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Since u said d girl whose father is harsh is really in luv wit u frm ur observation nd u at d oda hand reciprocates d luv @ d same level,why not make d relationship official by letting her parents know.

Who knows,d father might be a saint in disguise who's tryna protect her daughter by all means.

So i advice u make it official bro. My opinion tho.
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by NifemiOlu(m): 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mr OP, chai smiley
I see you want to eat your cake and have it. You used a lot of "but" when you're about to refer to the 2nd girl. Her dad seems to be a problem but deep down in you, as a man, you know he's not the problem. You're just using that as an excuse. A guy who wants to get a girl can risk the wrath of ANY man to get her.
Secondly, in your last words, you said you "mistakenly went to her house", bro, you can't mistakenly go to a place, you went there with a visualization but it failed to meet your expectations (I guess they're not so boxed up).
Well, my advise is go for 2nd. You love her but 'her dad' is a problem, right? No, you're just using that as an excuse for the first babe. Why did you think the 1st babe suddenly changed her mind? That's what you should investigate. Women don't take such decisions without a reason and at the same time, I see you don't want a liability (the way you used 'hell' but you didn't explain but I'm inferring)
So, bro, go for the 2nd.

1 Like

Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by Ivanspring(f): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Go for the one you love.
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by japhmanuel: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ivanspring: Go for the one you love.
True
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by lightheart(m): 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
One papa dey damage her sim anyhow anyhow

The other call you midnight call to tell you say she don accept ya proposal after 8months

Issorait. I can conclusively say you are running underage sheedren. The long arm of the law go soon fap you.
Since you asked for suggestion, I'll say marry both. The more, the merrier, yeah?
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by amoscollin(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2014
@ lightheart.I am not dating underage children ooo.Both of them are above 18 which is the legal age for marriage. Isn't? The first one is 23 while the second one is 22
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by mo2raur(f): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2014
amoscollin: @ lightheart.I am not dating underage children ooo.Both of them are above 18 which is the legal age for marriage. Isn't? The first one is 23 while the second one is 22

Hummm.....guess u r 24 grin . Choose the right one.
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by lightheart(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2014
amoscollin: @ lightheart.I am not dating underage children ooo.Both of them are above 18 which is the legal age for marriage. Isn't? The first one is 23 while the second one is 22

Oya marry both na. Do you want one's love to waste?
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by jennylove7575(f): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2014
Ask pastor Chris oyakhilome. Or Chris okotie.
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by Felvet(f): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Op marry the one you love most. And I wonder why the father of your girl won't let her be if you have made your intentions known to him, abi you still dey play lover boy ni?
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by GoodFaith: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please marry both
Good luck
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
you have to put then into test to know who truly loves you.for example plan with a hospital that they should pretend as if you have kidney problem and tell the two girls about it that you need a donor.the one that is ready to donate for you is your girl and if they both agree marry both then
Re: Two Ladies Are Seriously In Love With Me.who Shud I Marry? by amoscollin(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks pals for your advice and suggestions.

(1) (Reply)

Am Confuse Like Can A Man Love His Girlfriend/wife More Than His Mother? / Top 10 Signs That A Lady Wants to poooo pooooo..research / Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.