Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Need A Torque Wrench, where can i get one - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need A Torque Wrench, where can i get one (625 Views)

Benefits Of Using A Torque Wrench / Torque Wrench Needed / How Do I Completely Drain Fluid In Torque Converter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Torque Wrench, where can i get one by domack99(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hello House

Where can i get a torque wrench not the regular ratchet that you cannot adjust the torquing level or those commonly use by our mechanics. The one with the proper calibration.

don't know if i can get that in Ladipo Lagos or not
Re: I Need A Torque Wrench, where can i get one by erico2k2(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
domack99: Hello House

Where can i get a torque wrench not the regular that you cannot adjust the torquing level or those commonly use by our mechanics. The one with the proper calibration.

don't know if i can get that in Ladipo Lagos or not
you need it ASAP I guess?
Re: I Need A Torque Wrench, where can i get one by domack99(m): 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
erico2k2:
you need it ASAP I guess?

wouldn't mind if i get it asap,
Re: I Need A Torque Wrench, where can i get one by erico2k2(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
domack99:

wouldn't mind if i get it asap,
well if ASAP you will keep posting see if any of us is coming to 9ja soon, ,just a quick question, the ones you see about how do you mean they aint adjustable? or where you referring to the ratchet there?
Re: I Need A Torque Wrench, where can i get one by domack99(m): 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
erico2k2:
well if ASAP you will keep posting see if any of us is coming to 9ja soon, ,just a quick question, the ones you see about how do you mean they aint adjustable? or where you referring to the ratchet there?

Thanks erico2k2, ratchet is the wright word
Re: I Need A Torque Wrench, where can i get one by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kudos for working on getting the proepr tool.

It's de rigueur for any mechanic or autoist to have at least one in his tool arsenal.
Re: I Need A Torque Wrench, where can i get one by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
CityNG: Kudos for working on getting the proepr tool.

It's de rigueur for any mechanic or autoist to have at least one in his tool arsenal.
grin grin
You seem to have started taking some tutorial classes from Mr. P. Obahiagbon.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Torque Wrench, where can i get one by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
0rex:
grin grin
You seem to have started taking some tutorial classes from Mr. P. Obahiagbon.

It is indubitable that one who is engaged in the duty of repairing an automobile must be fastidious and provisioned with the correct impedimenta.

Anything else is inequitable to the profession grin
Re: I Need A Torque Wrench, where can i get one by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
CityNG:

It is indubitable that one who is engaged in the duty of repairing an automobile must be fastidious and provisioned with the correct impedimenta.

Anything else is inequitable to the profession grin
grin grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Torque Wrench, where can i get one by erico2k2(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2014
domack99:

Thanks erico2k2, ratchet is the wright word
Im gonna stock my shop with a couple when I get bck to PH xmas time.there a boxed with universal joints etc.

(1) (Reply)

Camry 1999 Not Starting / Mini Blown V8 Engine / To All 2003 Honda Accord Gurus And Users In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.