Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Is Abubakar Shekau Really Dead? PHOTO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Abubakar Shekau Really Dead? PHOTO (953 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Am Not Dead See The Old And New! [photo] / Is Abubakar Shekau Finally Dead? / Abubakar Shekau Is Father Of My Baby - Escaped Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Abubakar Shekau Really Dead? PHOTO by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
Is shekau really dead? Saw ds pix,the nigerian military said they finally nailed him and this time they have a picture...so, the issue of pishure or I don't ....I guess has been settled?

Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Really Dead? PHOTO by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
the text under the picture contradicting the above text
Re: Is Abubakar Shekau Really Dead? PHOTO by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
AYODEJI4LOVE: the text under the picture contradicting the above text
dts supposed to be shekau's real name...

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Duped By People With 'juju' Before? Share Your Experience... / Happy Birthday Anikkytohposh!!! / What To Do If You Are Pressed In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.