Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders (84473 Views)

Upclose Photo Of Yusuf Buhari... Do You Still Think He Is 'that' Handsome? / Check Out Tiwa Savage's Stunning Diamond Ring Upclose / Up Close & Personal With Omotola Jalade-ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (74) (Go Down)

Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2008
Why?
Male or female?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Arcani: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2008
Which would you prefer I be
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2008
Missy, why aren't you at church angry
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2008
Arcani:

Which would you prefer I be
None. tongue
ibkaye:

Missy, why aren't you at church angry
I'm back na.
How fa? kiss kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2008
Missy B:

How fa? kiss kiss
Me too sha, I just got back, am fine dear, just chilling and you? kiss kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Arcani: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2008
I am just chlling too, my dear
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2008
Oh really, that's nice, hope you are enjoying yourself smiley
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Arcani: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2008
Yeah, sure I am
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2008
Missy dearie,
U know u were d first person i asked to be interviewed. Sorry my dear. . .

It's an honour to av u anytym, anyday.
I'm not online datz y i dint respond. Wil come online cos of u now. Sweets.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by dani1luv: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2008
cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Orikinla(m): 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2008
No member of Nairaland is more important than other members.

There is nothing like Nairaland celebrities, except those who are really celebrities online and offline.
News makers and not noisemakers.

Making noise on Nairaland or other websites does not make anyone a celebrity if the person is not making news as an achiever.

~ [url=http://www.amazon.com/tag/ekenyerengozi%20michael%20chima]The man behind Orikinla Osinachi[/url]
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by DavidDylan(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2008
this orikinla too like to dey show himself. grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Arcani: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2008
Orikinla:

There is nothing like Nairaland celebrities, except those who are really celebrities online and offline.

Making noise on Nairaland or other websites does not make anyone a celebrity if the person is not making news as an achiever.

~ [url=http://www.amazon.com/tag/ekenyerengozi%20michael%20chima]The man behind Orikinla Osinachi[/url]
Nobody is saying anybody is more important than others here. I believe this is just to put more fun into nairaland, knowing the real personalities of some members, doesn't mean they are more important than others. I guess you are having problems with the topic of this thread, probably if it was "THE REAL PERSONALITIES OF FELLOW NAIRALANDERS", you might have understood what this is all about.
If you want an interview, well simply ask Tgirl to buzz your YIM,MSN or any convenient place for it.
This is just my opinion.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by arramyjay: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2008
DavidDylan:

this orikinla too like to dey show himself. grin

Oh no he is just showing off his new book.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Fuup(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2008
quote author=shegirl71 link=topic=191518.msg3062715#msg3062715 date=1226261164]
Oh no he is just showing off his new book.
[quote][/quote]

shegirl, you picture aint bad, have done a lil bit of thread stalking to see your last post, [
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2008
Arcani:

Nobody is saying anybody is more important than others here. I believe this is just to put more fun into nairaland, knowing the real personalities of some members, doesn't mean they are more important than others. I guess you are having problems with the topic of this thread, probably if it was "THE REAL PERSONALITIES OF FELLOW NAIRALANDERS", you might have understood what this is all about.
If you want an interview, well simply ask Tgirl to buzz your YIM,MSN or any convenient place for it.
This is just my opinion.

Thanx jare.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2008
Thanks Arcani and thanks for the buzz on my YIM too.

Orikinla, where are u at? cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by MissyB1(m): 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2008
Meet me in my chatroom on Games sec pls.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by kay9(m): 12:14am On Nov 10, 2008
@ Tgirl4real: I've debated with myself whether or not to post in this thread (too much of every thing is bad, you know) for 2 days now, and I finally succumbed to the temptation. Umm, see, I'd like to nominate Sisi Jinx (formerly Baby_Jinx, formerly Sisikill) for a Celebrity Status. Celebrity-watch isn't exactly my fort, ok, but I gon.na bet my boot-straaps anybody who hangs out in the Literature section knows her.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 12:34am On Nov 10, 2008
ok.

I will try. thanks.

Davidylan,

where you at? cool
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 1:20am On Nov 10, 2008
Babygirl what's up, laaag time, you are doing a really good job here cheesy An email from me is on its way to you kiss
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Morenike3(f): 1:31am On Nov 10, 2008
I'd so love to read Missy B/ Busy Body/ KarmaMod's Interview. Oya, get going tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2008
Hey Iyalode,

Alryt, will look forward to it. . .

Thanks.

Missy, dat is another person requesting for you o . . tongue
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Orikinla(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2008
Okay, I nominate PAPERMOON has the most popular Naraland celebrity.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2008
Jay B
wassup. e be like say we get some common friends
This one Kay Zee dey ur pics.

u sure must know Tuscanny (london), Plus, Dollar, Scabar, TJ (sheffield), Lami 10 (scotland)

holla if u know these peeps.
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2008

~ The man behind Orikinla Osinachi
shey u want the gurl to change the name of the thread?
of course na, nobody na celeb for NL. The gurl is just trying to add some spice to what obtains b4 on d blog.

oya talk to the mod for ur own interview make we see wetin u dey do for that island
u dey sell LNG? grin grin grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by nana(f): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2008
Hmmm Hmmm
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2008
ur own no pass hmm hmm
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by nana(f): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2008
tkb417:

ur own na pass hmm hmm

abi nah? I don't talk much grin
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2008
tbk, i will get Jaybee to answer ur questions . . .

Orikinla,

how far with the interview?
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by spikedcylinder: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2008
tkb417, you sef sabi Kayzee money?

@ topic

I believe the interview thingie makes this place more fun, whats the big deal in that? People take life too seriously sha. undecided
Re: Upclose and Personal with Nairalanders by tkb417(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2008
Tgirl
ok gurl

Spiked
yes i know him. . .IFE+JD

Babes
oya more interviews jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (74)

Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) / Kudirat Ajimat Is Dead (Photos) / M.I Releases Photo Of Man Threatening To Kill Him Over A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.