Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,474 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70262 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by yazzman(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Interesting...
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by cococandy(f): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
After they'll start looking for virgins.

Confused bunch undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by dejavski(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
I can't relly blame them. Instead of watching educative and inspiring programs on TV all they do is watch telenovella, which has been deceiving them since 1914 grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Saheed9: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Parasitic relationship. Lol
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Well, a lot of people do it for different reasons..I did mine because i wanted to marry her and since she was a virgin i respected her decision..Finally one idiiot from nowhere came and disflowered her under my nose, lesson learnt in such a hard way grin grin

18 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by haibe(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
It's not always about se.x. You can be in a relationship because you love a girl sincerely and wish to marry her. Whether or not you end up marrying her is a different issue.

Being in a relationship because of se.x is just being silly, if it's se.x you want why not go get a call girl For se.x and forget emotions.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Macuberry(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?
You miss the point. It shouldnt be based on sex but sex should be a part of it. If I may ask you, what should it be based on?

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Macuberry(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Superstar007(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
valdes00: Hell No wil I go into a relationship witout sex, it aint sure we r gona gt married. I culd remember wen she told me no sex in our relationship, cos she made a covenant with God.... I reminded her abt it when we were on d 2nd round..... I guess she tinks God wil understand....

I yaf dead. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Atigba: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nothing absolute nothing.... Just flat bank account
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by simplicity7: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..
.........if sex aint no love,why is cheating an issue then? WTF!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by haibe(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
terrimatix: Well, a lot of people do it for different reasons..I did mine because i wanted to marry her and since she was a virgin i respected her decision..Finally one idiiot from nowhere came and disflowered her under my nose, lesson learnt in such a hard way grin grin
lmfao
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by dejavski(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
U ppl also look for male virgins na

cococandy: After they'll start looking for virgins.

Confused bunch undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by eedrissa(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
I dnt no oo.........God safe dose boiz...yeeeee..I dn forget say I boi too..next page.........
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by plainmirror(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rocktation: @OP- Someone once said keeping your girl untouched, is a sure way to censor what may likely go in and out of her, when you aren't watching. You must agree that you wouldn't hurt too badly, if only the surface is as far as a contender could get.

Nne biko lemme ask oo
Are you speaking mathematics?

3 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
nairaland mentality

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Sex is not compulsory in a relationship because there is no assurance dat u will get married to her.do u knw y most ladies are not virgins wen they get married its because guys theyve dated fooled dem into believing dat sex is compulsory in a relationship.so ladies pls stop listening to guyz dat says sex is compulsory they just want u to meet their selfish needs because they always have d urge to have sex unlike us.so pls lets zip up until marriage.

actually most guys nowadays won't marry you if you are a virgin i won't either..i need a woman with that experience. grin grin , so if you the kind that haven't had sex before we might likely not date not to talk of marrying.. So the way you saying virginity like if is a big thing,its actually not. Also women shouldn't withhold sex or use as a bargaining chip becos they want the guy to marry them b4 they allow them to you know.. guess what this is the 21st century, the guy can divorce you easily after having sex undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by blesszzy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ezegozie:

You see that thing i am telling you.

Your body is the temple of God, yet you are in a relationship with somebody you know will not get married within 6yrs?

Your body is the temple of God, yet you demand from him everytime?

Your body is the temple of God, yet you may not be a virgin.

You read that very verse that said your body is the temple of God, but you are yet to read that very verse that says YOU DONT REAP WHERE YOU DIDN'T SEW.

Go and read that verse very well, you must sew before you reap

For this ur comment God bless u... Do girls think we are dumb or what

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by akpanikpe(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nothing period!!!!!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by yomi007k(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
This world don change oo. Gone r d days when u go sex woman n she go pay u money join.... Wat went wrong Guys y'all need new hobbies.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by popson1st: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sexless relationship is a mumu relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..

....and in what ways is this LOVE to be shown??
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by kennykendo(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
I ain't supporting no one but to be on a balanced scale most guys spend lots of money on their girlfriends ...that money even when calculated without accuracy can do something much more meaningful and the girls they date will say you can't sleep with me cos I am a virgin or I want to keep it till I get married but when you check the private lives of such girls it's very questionable they may be sex maniacs to the 'BIGGER BOYS' thereby forcing the guys to look for sex outside on the other hand some girls open their legs even without getting a kobo to their boyfriends who may not have or maybe stingy to the extent of the guy hitting them and compensating them with sex...but the whole thing should be balanced if u wanna spend on your girl don't go above ur limit and let her understand now if u want sex I mean we all are humans u guys could discuss cos when a lady is In d mood it could really be something else as well as guys so my advice is spend wisely not above ur limit and sleep with her wisely not constantly and d the ladies don't blame a guy who may borrow to spend on you because u will pay some day...and u may loose him to someone who will give him now at the end u will say he is cheating on me......
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Eyop: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
terrimatix: Well, a lot of people do it for different reasons..I did mine because i wanted to marry her and since she was a virgin i respected her decision..Finally one i.dot from nowhere came and disflowered her under my nose, lesson learnt in such a hard way grin grin
cheesy grin. This made me remember an old friend of mine who's a businessman but was in love with a lady who was a virgin and they both accepted to do it after traditional marriage/white wedding, but got a shocker when a NEPA staff was busy strafing this lady behind his back and it was this same NEPA guy that deflowered this lady.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by dramaticspeak(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sincerely you boys don't gain anything. You only loose cos you will end up spending on us and at the end we will end up with another guy. Personally I don't like guys spending on me, I prefer spending on them

5 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by yorke1: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
rahymat: Sex is not compulsory in a relationship because there is no assurance dat u will get married to her.do u knw y most ladies are not virgins wen they get married its because guys theyve dated fooled dem into believing dat sex is compulsory in a relationship.so ladies pls stop listening to guyz dat says sex is compulsory they just want u to meet their selfish needs because they always have d urge to have sex unlike us.so pls lets zip up until marriage.

Look at the pic of the person chewing gibberish!

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
cococandy: After they'll start looking for virgins.

Confused bunch undecided

You sound more confused than the "bunch" dear.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by zicoraads: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
I will never, I repeat never ever date any girl without having sex with her. Tried that shyte once, it bit me hard. One of my very few regrets in life.

8 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by dejavski(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
terrimatix: Well, a lot of people do it for different reasons..I did mine because i wanted to marry her and since she was a virgin i respected her decision..Finally one idiiot from nowhere came and disflowered her under my nose, lesson learnt in such a hard way grin grin

grin grin lesson learnt
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by kingsangoda: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
You Can Make A Difference, You Can Win, Yes, You Can #inspiration #motivation http:///ZbOc1X
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Felvet(f): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
naijasaint:
In my own case i was waiting till marriage while she was busy fuĀ¤king around...happens to many guys as well......
Haba bros, you may be wrong about her. What if she was innocent but you didn't know, and out of anger you didn't care to find out? Unless you caught her red handed, then her case is in heaven because guys like you are rare.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by leriks(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
to ya'll , if sex is less important in a relationship........
(clears throat nd thickened voice) hmn hmn why is cheating a problem... undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.