Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam (4245 Views)

JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / Hnd Program In Nigeria Is A Scam! / Www.jamb.org.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Samyj247: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
IS SCHOLARSHIPUK.ORG (EUROPE CONNECT) A SCAM

I just wrote their exam that was held at wuse Abuja on the 13th of sept.(for masters) And a message was sent to my email that I passed. But I have a litle doubt on them. Please If you know anything about them, kindly share, thanks. Below is the message that was sent to my email

We would like to congratulate you personally on
passing the ScholarshipUK test. We are happy to inform you that we have a
minimum of 3 Universities willing to take you in for
the January 2015 Intake.
And even BETTER, we are working with BANKS in
Nigeria (through KDO Inspire Nigeria) to make it
possible to get a study LOAN to complete your fees - where necessary.
**So you can be sure that 100% of your fees CAN
BE COVERED! WHAT TO DO:
You need to pay for the package processing fee
(Admin fee) of N9,000. (or N11,000 if you desire
for it to be couriered)
Payment Date: 22nd Sept - 29th of Sept 2014. When you pay, please send an SMS to
+234(0)8139012617 showing:
a. Full name
b. Deposit Teller number
c. Payment date
d. Address (if you paid for courier fee) The Package, which will contain the Universities
willing to offer you admission, will be ready for
collection by the 18th of October 2014. ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Account Name : KDO Inspire Nigeria
Account No. : 2017056241
Bank Name : FIRST BANK NIGERIA PACKAGE COLLECTION :
You can collect your package at (KDO Inspire
Nigeria) Suite A34 Melita Plaza, Area 11, Abuja,
Nigeria OR you can pay an extra N2,000 to get it
delivered to your home address. In which case
your SMS should contain the address you want it delivered to.
Package Collection: 18 Oct- 31 st October 2015 Please feel free to reach us for any clarifications. ScholarshipUK Team

Pls what do think guys
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by tysontim(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Have you contacted them
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Samyj247: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
I was in town yesterday and was about to branch to their office, so I called their number 08139012617 and was told that their office was on renovation and will be opened next week. But the problem now is that the payment to their account (for admission letter from uk) has 29 of this this month i.e sunday as the deadline for payment.
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by tysontim(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2014
It is legitimate I think since allafrica and Punch carried it

1 Like

Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by tysontim(m): 7:15am On Sep 26, 2014
Samyj247: IS SCHOLARSHIPUK.ORG (EUROPE CONNECT) A SCAM

I just wrote their exam that was held at wuse Abuja on the 13th of sept.(for masters) And a message was sent to my email that I passed. But I have a litle doubt on them. Please If you know anything about them, kindly share, thanks. Below is the message that was sent to my email

We would like to congratulate you personally on
passing the ScholarshipUK test. We are happy to inform you that we have a
minimum of 3 Universities willing to take you in for
the January 2015 Intake.
And even BETTER, we are working with BANKS in
Nigeria (through KDO Inspire Nigeria) to make it
possible to get a study LOAN to complete your fees - where necessary.
**So you can be sure that 100% of your fees CAN
BE COVERED! WHAT TO DO:
You need to pay for the package processing fee
(Admin fee) of N9,000. (or N11,000 if you desire
for it to be couriered)
Payment Date: 22nd Sept - 29th of Sept 2014. When you pay, please send an SMS to
+234(0)8139012617 showing:
a. Full name
b. Deposit Teller number
c. Payment date
d. Address (if you paid for courier fee) The Package, which will contain the Universities
willing to offer you admission, will be ready for
collection by the 18th of October 2014. ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
Account Name : KDO Inspire Nigeria
Account No. : 2017056241
Bank Name : FIRST BANK NIGERIA PACKAGE COLLECTION :
You can collect your package at (KDO Inspire
Nigeria) Suite A34 Melita Plaza, Area 11, Abuja,
Nigeria OR you can pay an extra N2,000 to get it
delivered to your home address. In which case
your SMS should contain the address you want it delivered to.
Package Collection: 18 Oct- 31 st October 2015 Please feel free to reach us for any clarifications. ScholarshipUK Team

Pls what do think guys

when you went for the test were they any other people writing the test?
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Samyj247: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2014
tysontim:

when you went for the test were they any other people writing the test?

We were many o, we wrote the exam at government secondary school wuse zone3, what do u think bro?
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by adahtony: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Samyj247:

We were many o, we wrote the exam at government secondary school wuse zone3, what do u think bro?
i wrote on d 16 of sept. In kaduna nd i hv being hving d same feelings with bt smtin tels they re genue since d nine thousand was state b4 registration nd its a nationwide nd even in ghana as wel
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Samyj247: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2014
adahtony: i wrote on d 16 of sept. In kaduna nd i hv being hving d same feelings with bt smtin tels they re genue since d nine thousand was state b4 registration nd its a nationwide nd even in ghana as wel

I also have that feeling that its real, but why would they say that their office is on renovation, when I was abt to visit them!!! The last day for payment is monday and I think I will just have to take the risk nd pay?
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by corperscorner: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2014
One word...

RUN!!!

The only reasonable payment any scholarship initiative could request is to register 'cos scholarships are not meant for all and sundry.

1k or 2k like in the case of Lagos State Scholarship Board (wholly organised by Lagos State Govt).

My brother, the fact that they were able to sponsor a huge publicity doesn't mean they would sponsor a huge crowd.

One word for the 9k you are required to pay.

OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Get real scholarship alerts for FREE here;

http://fs30.formsite.com/scholarshipalerts/form2/index.html
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by adahtony: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Samyj247:

I also have that feeling that its real, but why would they say that their office is on renovation, when I was abt to visit them!!! The last day for payment is monday and I think I will just have to take the risk nd pay?
am very ryte nw. I hv been making research abt dem. I found a guy who wrote last yr nd paid d 9k bt told me dat he did nt hear 4rm dem again after d payment. I dnt knw if d guy did nt go 2 collect his package or smtin. My 2nd doubt is dat u said u called their office nd was told their office is under renovation.if their office is closed cus it under renovation den their phone shuld b off as wel
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by corperscorner: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
adahtony: am very ryte nw. I hv been making research abt dem. I found a guy who wrote last yr nd paid d 9k bt told me dat he did nt hear 4rm dem again after d payment. I dnt knw if d guy did nt go 2 collect his package or smtin. My 2nd doubt is dat u said u called their office nd was told their office is under renovation.if their office is closed cus it under renovation den their phone shuld b off as wel

Now that what I call POINT

OP....I hope the analysis helps.

For FREE alerts on scholarship updates, visit;

Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by corperscorner: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
adahtony: am very ryte nw. I hv been making research abt dem. I found a guy who wrote last yr nd paid d 9k bt told me dat he did nt hear 4rm dem again after d payment. I dnt knw if d guy did nt go 2 collect his package or smtin. My 2nd doubt is dat u said u called their office nd was told their office is under renovation.if their office is closed cus it under renovation den their phone shuld b off as wel

Now thats what I call POINT

OP....I hope the analysis helps.

For FREE alerts on scholarship updates, visit;

Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by adahtony: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
though am staying in kaduna.i jt wanted confirm wat u said. I call their office jt nw nd d lady dat picked said am welcm nd dat i shuld nt cm b4 9.30
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Samyj247: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
adahtony: though am staying in kaduna.i jt wanted confirm wat u said. I call their office jt nw nd d lady dat picked said am welcm nd dat i shuld nt cm b4 9.30

You should come b4 9.30?? Is it that their renovation is over!!, I think I wil hv to visit them on monday then!!! Let me also call them now nd know whatsupp.
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by adahtony: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Samyj247:

You should come b4 9.30?? Is it that their renovation is over!!, I think I wil hv to visit them on monday then!!! Let me also call them now nd know whatsupp.
i said she said their office hour opens 9.30 whch means i shuld NOT come b4 dat time. Ur drop ur fone number or fb or 2go username so dat we cn tok beta since we re runing d same course
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Jgrek: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
I wrote the test and I went to their office so they told me that The office is located at Melita Plaza, Area 11,
Abuja. It is a blue and white coloured plaza right
next to the very popular Area 11 Shopping
Complex in Abuja opposite FCDA. It is very easy to
locate.
However, the plaza where the office is located has
been closed for a few weeks now. This is because
Federal Government has instructed all Plaza
complexes in Abuja to upgrade their security and
install specific security devices. The Plaza
management has closed the Plaza temporarily in
order to do the necessary cabling work and install
the security devices as required by the
Government. We have been told that the plaza will
be reopened by first week in October.
This issue has affected not just the office of KDO
Inspire but also other reputable companies like
Access Bank and DSTV which also have offices in
he same office Complex.
Please bear with us for the inconvenience.
We hope this will be resolved in the shortest
possible time.
Warm Regards
The Scholarship UK Team
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by corperscorner: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Imagine...

If its not renovation....

It will be security issues...
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by adahtony: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
corperscorner: Imagine...

If its not renovation....

It will be security issues...
let me make dis very clear 2 anybody dat wl read dis post. I wrote their exam on d 16 of sept.2014 in kaduna state.4rm d very i received a mail 4rm dem started making research on dem nd dis is wat i found out nd if u dnt believ me search 4 scholarshipuk on fb nd add d ple u c ther.u wl b suprise.after chating with at least 5 ple who wrote d exam last yr in diferent state each of dem told me dat they wer nt gven anytin after 7k cus last yr they asked 4 7k.infact d last guy 4rm kano told me dat they were 1000 dat paid d 7k nd came 2 abuja 2 collect their package.after they collected d package they wer threaten nt 2 report anytin 2 anybody.my dear dat was d end 4 dem.scholarshipuk duped mor dan 1000 ple last yr.PLS CONCLUDE 4 URSELF

1 Like

Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Samyj247: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Samyj247: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jgrek: I wrote the test and I went to their office so they told me that The office is located at Melita Plaza, Area 11,
Abuja. It is a blue and white coloured plaza right
next to the very popular Area 11 Shopping
Complex in Abuja opposite FCDA. It is very easy to
locate.
However, the plaza where the office is located has
been closed for a few weeks now. This is because
Federal Government has instructed all Plaza
complexes in Abuja to upgrade their security and
install specific security devices. The Plaza
management has closed the Plaza temporarily in
order to do the necessary cabling work and install
the security devices as required by the
Government. We have been told that the plaza will
be reopened by first week in October.
This issue has affected not just the office of KDO
Inspire but also other reputable companies like
Access Bank and DSTV which also have offices in
he same office Complex.
Please bear with us for the inconvenience.
We hope this will be resolved in the shortest
possible time.
Warm Regards
The Scholarship UK Team

But what do you really think about them, cus the last date for payment is tomorrow?
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Samyj247: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
adahtony: let me make dis very clear 2 anybody dat wl read dis post. I wrote their exam on d 16 of sept.2014 in kaduna state.4rm d very i received a mail 4rm dem started making research on dem nd dis is wat i found out nd if u dnt believ me search 4 scholarshipuk on fb nd add d ple u c ther.u wl b suprise.after chating with at least 5 ple who wrote d exam last yr in diferent state each of dem told me dat they wer nt gven anytin after 7k cus last yr they asked 4 7k.infact d last guy 4rm kano told me dat they were 1000 dat paid d 7k nd came 2 abuja 2 collect their package.after they collected d package they wer threaten nt 2 report anytin 2 anybody.my dear dat was d end 4 dem.scholarshipuk duped mor dan 1000 ple last yr.PLS CONCLUDE 4 URSELF

This is outrageous!!! And they were even threatened not to report? This whole thing is seeming dangerous, but guys, do u think the risk is worth taking?
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by adahtony: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Samyj247:

This is outrageous!!! And they were even threatened not to report? This whole thing is seeming dangerous, but guys, do u think the risk is worth taking?
ther is no risk ther broda.u re willing gven dem 9k bt as 4 me am nt paying anytin
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Samyj247: 12:04am On Sep 29, 2014
Yeh I tnk Iwil take d risk
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by adahtony: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2014
Samyj247: Yeh I tnk Iwil take d risk
gudluck bro.jt keep with update on hw u go with dem so dat nxt time we wl knw wat 2 do
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Samyj247: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
adahtony: gudluck bro.jt keep with update on hw u go with dem so dat nxt time we wl knw wat 2 do

The payment expiration date has been postoned to friday ds week
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by adahtony: 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Samyj247:

The payment expiration date has been postoned to friday ds week
oh my gudness. Dnt jt knw y u ple dnt want 2 undastand me.these ple re fraudsters.each time i analyse dem i find out mor dat they re 419. I wrote d exam too bt i discovered dat they re 419.yahoo yahoo.even d way their exam was conducted is anoda point.they gav a number of 1 of their student in cyprus international nd luckly 4 me two of my bosom frnds re ther nd after their research in d skul ther was no student or any scholarship like dat in d skul.
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Jgrek: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Scholarshipuk is real for those dat ar beneficiaries dnt panic! 4rm ol indications,dey offer a tuition fee waiver nt a full scholarship so. 2 reference wit d guy dat said cyprus dnt offer international scholarship mind u scholarshipuk just an amount of d fee 2 b waived out for dere students.however, d business manager Mrs olanike fadahunsi speak in media like (d punch,allafrica nd guardian) regarding d programme.Also try adding scholarshipuk in facebook I dnt tink dey have a page so d guy saying he talk wit so many ppl in dere facebook page I disagree bt add them on kdo inspire and see d truth testimonies of there 3 graduates from malysia! Goodluck palx!
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Jgrek: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
And again if u bliv scholarshipuk ar scamers jxt take a second nd reason 4 urself, plz smebdy dat duped ppl nd suceeded wil b afraid 2 dupe again cuz he wil tink he might b caughed 4 d nxt duping...I had a frnd dat paid 5k nd seat for d scholarship online nd passed,unfortunate he neva heard 4rm dem nd their website iz loadin error.scholarshipuk ar runnin d programme since 2010 witout d awareness of we nigerians nd even till date dat made fadahunsi 2 speak in d media.....jxt add dem. In facebook on' kdo inspire'!!!
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by adahtony: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Jgrek: And again if u bliv scholarshipuk ar scamers jxt take a second nd reason 4 urself, plz smebdy dat duped ppl nd suceeded wil b afraid 2 dupe again cuz he wil tink he might b caughed 4 d nxt duping...I had a frnd dat paid 5k nd seat for d scholarship online nd passed,unfortunate he neva heard 4rm dem nd their website iz loadin error.scholarshipuk ar runnin d programme since 2010 witout d awareness of we nigerians nd even till date dat made fadahunsi 2 speak in d media.....jxt add dem. In facebook on' kdo inspire'!!!
u cn only brainwash those those despirate guys bt nt ple like me. U re backing them cus u re 1 of dem.u fink everybody is so cheap.if they re real hw com d mor dan 5 ple i dat wrote their exam last yr 4rm dif state dat i spoke with all told me hw dem nd their frnds paid d last's yrs 7k without hearing 4rm dem
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Jgrek: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Guy lyf is ol about risk...u ar nt cheap yes bt someday somehow if scholarshipuk did nt duped u definately sme1 will...bt plz dnt discourage ppl dat wil take d risk...nd I tel u dose dat u chat wif dem in facebook ar scamers cuz scholarshipuk page is 'kdo inspire'... jxt try googling kdo inspire 2013 candidates d 7k 4 lst year iz still dere nd xplained in detail..if u claimed dey duped ppl lst year ve dey shown u evidence nd if dey ar nt real dnt u tink dey will clear lst year payment nd Evritin .....leave ppl 2 take d risk it's part ov gainin xperience!!!!
Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by Jgrek: 12:06am On Oct 02, 2014
Please adahtony add them as a friend and as a page and see d reality of them stop been a criticized wifout knwin facts...jst add dem on kdo inspire educational as a friend and kdo inspire as page and see there post den doubt urself, giv me feed bck.....chck out diz

Re: Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam by adahtony: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
Samyj247:

wat is d latest 4rm scholarshipuk

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Won't Believe You Never Knew / Change Of Institution Expiring Date / Nigeria Institution 2012/2013 Post Utme Cut-off Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.