Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Cool Link Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cool Link Interview. (1463 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Link Interview. by klemony: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hi all,
Pls,is there anyone on this forum who got an invitation from cool link for the position of a Sales Executive or anyone who has work with them currently or in the past. I want to know about the company if it's worth moving to. Currently i worked as a Field network engineer for an ISP and i have experience in sales and marketing in the past for an ISP and financial institutions. Although,im cool with the field work am doing presently but the salary package is still under five figures and the hazard involve doesnt equate the take home pay. I wanted to focus on this field and run several IT certifications to put me in good footing in future for getting a bigger offer from telco's. Now im so confused if i should go for the interview tommorrow and as it is now there's no way i'm going to be allow cos my colleague will be out of office on that sameday. I heared that cool link pays well like in six figures. The salary expectation might be attractive but i'm considering the target that might be given cos have had a enough rest from any target driven job for the past 3 years. pls,kindly advice a dude.
Re: Cool Link Interview. by tellchy2014(f): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
My dear pls run for ur life,dnt go der at all they are gnld marketers,dey hawk drugs arnd and claim dey are making big money
Re: Cool Link Interview. by nsche: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
tellchy2014: My dear pls run for ur life,dnt go der at all they are gnld marketers,dey hawk drugs arnd and claim dey are making big money
Who told u is Gnld....verify first b4 discouraging the dude....op its real
Re: Cool Link Interview. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
tellchy2014: My dear pls run for ur life,dnt go der at all they are gnld marketers,dey hawk drugs arnd and claim dey are making big money
Cool link owns yahclick, an ISP company at VI... Not GNLD ma'am
Re: Cool Link Interview. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
polymathic: Cool link owns yahclick, an ISP company at VI... Not GNLD ma'am

Its funny how everyone screams run for your life without even verifying some job postings. Amazing.
Re: Cool Link Interview. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Its funny how everyone screams run for your life without even verifying some job postings. Amazing.
Tis so funny bro, if u dnt know about the company then u google or just shut up. Instead, tis run for ur life... It baffles me tho
Re: Cool Link Interview. by Durchess(f): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
I ve heard dt name " cool link" on radio b4. y is dt lady screaming 'run 4 ur life'
Re: Cool Link Interview. by hardebounty(m): 12:31am On Sep 23, 2014
Make una free d madam, she is jus_____
As for d bro, wit cool link interview, I wud advice u go for the interview, dere u knw what dey r ready to offer u den u decide.

Best wishes..
Re: Cool Link Interview. by odeebee: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
Its real. they own wazobia. its a sub of yaclick. its a gud job am in ph wud hav love tp gate crash cos i can mkt for them
Re: Cool Link Interview. by fabiomatic(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
do you know coollink salary range? for customer care executive
klemony:
Hi all,
Pls,is there anyone on this forum who got an invitation from cool link for the position of a Sales Executive or anyone who has work with them currently or in the past. I want to know about the company if it's worth moving to. Currently i worked as a Field network engineer for an ISP and i have experience in sales and marketing in the past for an ISP and financial institutions. Although,im cool with the field work am doing presently but the salary package is still under five figures and the hazard involve doesnt equate the take home pay. I wanted to focus on this field and run several IT certifications to put me in good footing in future for getting a bigger offer from telco's. Now im so confused if i should go for the interview tommorrow and as it is now there's no way i'm going to be allow cos my colleague will be out of office on that sameday. I heared that cool link pays well like in six figures. The salary expectation might be attractive but i'm considering the target that might be given cos have had a enough rest from any target driven job for the past 3 years. pls,kindly advice a dude.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / 20 Minutes To Being Interviewed At KPMG. Words Of Advice? Anyone? / Latest Recruitment At FMDQ OTC PLC - DailyJobsNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.