Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles (19031 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Man City Axe Iheanacho From Champions League Squad / Real Reason Why Keshi Is Shutting Out Kelechi Iheanacho From The Super Eagles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
You can imagine d statistics of one win in last eleven matches. In the epl such coach wud ve been warming up to get sacked. No, not here in nigeria. We celebrate mediocrity and ineptitude. It seems to me dat Mr Keshi gives priority to certain players b4 the performance of the team. If he indeed wants d team to do well, he would put favouritism and sentiments aside in his selections.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Lily4star(f): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
jomoh:

Babe abeg don't wound yourself because of this teams o. Just read a chelsea fan died upon seeing Lampard equalizer against his team.

Am a Barcelona supporter and I love the club not because they win most times but because of their style. The reason I like the club is more than football cos the club is also "Mes que un club" (more than a club).

So if they loose, it doesn't really affect me as long as they play to their style which I fell in love with and if they win playing their style then its a cherry on a cake.

Hmmmm, same passion you ve for your team is what I ve for mine too. Man U is just going through hard times right now, they ll sure bounce back, these things happen for two seasons Barca faced similar thing, but ve got things going well for them this season, Liverpool faced similar thing for like two to three seasons in a row before bouncing back to the CL and came close to winning the league last season. LVG ll get things back with time, but you know fans, what they want is immediate change. Thank you anyways.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Keshi dey annoy person sometimes. Wetin people like Ambrose still dey find for SE abegi?. Ambrose na bag of waste. Lacks tact, very uncreative and makes lot's of mistake.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
translation; nigerians please can u stone me to death? I'm tired of NFF and life itself tongue
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by fliexie(m): 12:32am On Sep 24, 2014
Keshi abi whats your name?
Must you always collect bribe b4 you include even olodo like Mikel to SEagle ni?
Am beginning to understand you from every angle, I think if I should bribe you, you can even include my name to SEagle in spite of my flaws on the field of play.... Oloribuku, Omo ale- Aburo were Amu 'kun m'eko
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
fliexie: Keshi abi whats your name?
Must you always collect bribe b4 you include even olodo like Mikel to SEagle ni?
Am beginning to understand you from every angle, I think if I should bribe you, you can even include my name to SEagle in spite of my flaws on the field of play.... Oloribuku, Omo ale- Aburo were Amu 'kun m'eko

if its about collecting bribes then surely the likes of Martins can afford to pay far more than the Uchebos and Uzoenyis of this world?

if Kelechi Iheanacho had just happened to be called Gbenga Olanipekun, the cry would have been "he's a tribalist"

the reasons given by the coach are surely very reasonable. the young lad is quite a talent but may not be ready for international football and the best judge of that is not you nor i but the Senior national Team coach. Thats not to say he gets it right always but then must you all insult every single move the man makes?? Completely ignoring the fact that you're asking then coach to cal up a player who only features in the reserves side for his club... on what basis is this justified? On the basis of being an exceptional talent? well in that case he should be in Man City's first team.

please ya'll should focus on your jobs abeg and stop harassing Mr Keshi.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
AncientJerk:

if its about collecting bribes then surely the likes of Martins can afford to pay far more than the Uchebos and Uzoenyis of this world?

if Kelechi Iheanacho had just happened to be called Gbenga Olanipekun, the cry would have been "he's a tribalist"

the reasons given by the coach are surely very reasonable. the young lad is quite a talent but may not be ready for international football and the best judge of that is not you nor i but the Senior national Team coach. Thats not to say he gets it right always but then must you all insult every single move the man makes?? Completely ignoring the fact that you're asking then coach to cal up a player who only features in the reserves side for his club... on what basis is this justified? On the basis of being an exceptional talent? well in that case he should be in Man City's first team.

I believe u also got a job to focus on but found time to come air ur view here. Inasmuch as we shouldnt insult mr keshi, we have every reason to tell him that his reasons are not reasonable like u claim. Go do ur research of the status of mr keshi's boys in their clubs b4 coming back. May I also remind u dat the lad is omitted frm his club's first team because of work permit issue and not cos he dosent av wat it takes to break in. Fans are stakeholders in mr keshi's business. They av every rite to question his job performance.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Deepfreezer(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2014
I'm beginning to dislike this man keshi.
you judge a player by his performance and form not the club he plays for or his age. dammit.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
petezenith:
I believe u also got a job to focus on but found time to come air ur view here. Inasmuch as we shouldnt insult mr keshi, we have every reason to tell him that his reasons are not reasonable like u claim. Go do ur research of the status of mr keshi's boys in their clubs b4 coming back. May I also remind u dat the lad is omitted frm his club's first team because of work permit issue and not cos he dosent av wat it takes to break in. Fans are stakeholders in mr keshi's business. They av every rite to question his job performance.

Guy you don't know how getting a work permit in england works that is why you are talking like this. by now he has surely gotten his work permit if he is playing for the reserve team. how do you think they are paying him?? besides for teh winner of the U17 world cup golden boot or whatever it was that he won, qualifying as an exceptional talent should be no problem at all.

finally please sir do you mean to tel me that you yourself have done some research on the status of "mr Keshi's boys"? this is unreasonable as i doubt you have such reserves of time and money, which is exactly why the one person who is actually paid to carry out such "research" should be left alone to do his job.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2014
AncientJerk:

Guy you don't know how getting a work permit in england works that is why you are talking like this. by now he has surely gotten his work permit if he is playing for the reserve team. how do you think they are paying him?? besides for teh winner of the U17 world cup golden boot or whatever it was that he won, qualifying as an exceptional talent should be no problem at all.

finally please sir do you mean to tel me that you yourself have done some research on the status of "mr Keshi's boys"? this is unreasonable as i doubt you have such reserves of time and money, which is exactly why the one person who is actually paid to carry out such "research" should be left alone to do his job.
Chairman, I want to assume u know about google. I dnt nid to waste millions on findings. u needn't too.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by AlwaysCute(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2014
Though Martins is a little bit old but he can still be considered into the national team but as for the case of Iheanacho,he is still young,lets not over praise him to avoid what happened to Mikel happen to him also because this was how Mikel was praise during his time in the junior team.
Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by fliexie(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2014
With your opinion, I believe and understand very well that you are benefitting from that clueless choach called Keshi. Perhaps you are one of his relatives so to say.
Can you please tell me the good reason why he should be called back or remain as the head coach of the super Eagles?
AncientJerk:

Re: Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles by Destiny4fame(m): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amobi Okoye Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Ole Gunnar Solksjaer Leaves Manchester United / Amaju And Chris Giwa Fighting For NFF Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.