Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Project Tony Chuks Obuh 2015 Storms Ughelli-south Lga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Project Tony Chuks Obuh 2015 Storms Ughelli-south Lga (954 Views)

DTHA 2015: Izeze Emerges PDP Candidate For Ughelli South Constituency / Comrade Reuben Izeze Empowers 50 Women In Oginibo Town In Ughelli South LGA / Dr Chris Oghenechoven & Comr. Rueben Izeze @ Ughelli South Flood Camp In Oginibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Tony Chuks Obuh 2015 Storms Ughelli-south Lga by obazman(m): 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
PROJECT TONY CHUKS OBUH 2015 STORMS UGHELLI-SOUTH LGA
THE air was cleared today on the difference between an aspirant for an election and a candidate for the same election when the Tony Obuh vision 2015 settled in Otu-Jeremi, headquarters of the Ughelli-South LGA.
It was a gathering of the who is who in the political sphere of the LGA as the man Obuh visits.
In his introduction of the visitor, Chief Ighoyota Amori said that Tony Obuh is a "near perfect" man who is most qualified as a Governor of Delta state come 2015. He said Tony is a friend and brother of the Urhobo people hence you see the caliber of Urhobos in his campaign team. The Odidimadi of Africa added that they have come today to present to the people of Ughelli South the candidate of the PDP and not an aspirant.
On his own side, the vibrant Tony said of himself that he is not on the 2015 race to the Government House because he is from Agbor or Delta North. He said: "I am on this race because I know what it takes to develop the people of Delta state. I know what it takes to make the youths think positively about themselves and make life better for them. I am here today as the best product in the 2015 political market and so my Ughelli south people should help to market me. I have worked with so many leaders of this area just as you are seeing here today and many others and so do some good youths in the likes of Reuben Izeze. So, I am part and parcel of you. I am here, send and market me"
Dignitaries present include:
Olorogun Fred Majemite,
Chief Ighoyota Amori,
Dr. A. P Fovie,
Chief Francis Aguonigho,
Olorogun Jaro Egbo,
Hon TALEB TEBITE,
Sir I. S Kekeje,
Alanza Uche Ogboma,
Hon Efeburuku,
Hon Akpodiete,
Hon Faith Majemite,
Olorogun Benson Itieite,
Comrade Umukoro Obaro(youth eye) etc
My people, wetin I see today soooo, get as e be ooooo. The man Sabi yan ooooo. If you ask me, na who I go ask?? This one enter ooooo

Re: Project Tony Chuks Obuh 2015 Storms Ughelli-south Lga by bamosagie(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Imagine a yoruba reasoning the name * Tony Shooks Obo * na wa o
Re: Project Tony Chuks Obuh 2015 Storms Ughelli-south Lga by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tony Obuh for gov!
Re: Project Tony Chuks Obuh 2015 Storms Ughelli-south Lga by dronyema: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2014
bamosagie: Imagine a yoruba reasoning the name * Tony Shooks Obo * na wa o

You are very funny. I can not stop laughing...maybe you should check his website to see his real name at http://www.tonyobuh.org.ng

I still cannot stop laughing

(1) (Reply)

How Ibrahim Shekau Was Killed / How Do We Translate Buhari's Monumental E-support To Victory At The Polls / USA-Nigeria. Troubled Relations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.